Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats to the four of you : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Hugs Azzy tight* Ahhhh yes, on June 13th the terror begins, muhahahahaha! Hehe, yeah, it took a while, but we're finally getting a chance to meet, and I know for one I can't want.

And I'll make sure to post lots of fun and exciting pics of us once I'm over there, though I'll probly have to fight Becca to the death do so!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    Azerane-
    Wow, that's awesome news! I knew this had to mean something ;P

And as you and Kintaru have also been together for over a year, I'm sure everything will go well. Hehe, I hope you too will be able to wait till then
    Hehe, yes... it was for people to guess at

And thankyou again Sharifu, and yeah I realise that we are lucky that the first time we meet we get to spend two months together, and he's going to be here for my birthday

Thanks MehndiX

Hehe, there won't be anything left of my house by the end of the first week :woeisme: And yes... to the death...
    I really can't wait to meet you either, it's been a long time to wait but we've almost made it, and the time spent waiting is just going to make the time we spend together even more special I can't believe how lucky I am that someone would fly across the world just to be with me *hugs you tight* You are amazing
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Azzy, Your a awsome person and a great friend to talk to. You deserve this oppurtunity 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats, STM and Sharifu...I remember as if it were just yesterday when you two got together...When really it was today, just a year ago...

Congrats Azerane and Kintaru...Hope you guys have an awesome time!...And all the questions I'll be asking afterwards...

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hehe thanks everyone

and I really hope Bec and Pat you have great time in June, I'm sure both of you will feel nerves at first, no matter how long you have known, but it will turn out just great for sure, best of a luck and I hope you guys can make it work just as much as I hope we can with my Fu'ey

Roog... I don't think we talked with you in the day we got together... I don't think we told anyone we did get together in that day...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty

Roog... I don't think we talked with you in the day we got together... I don't think we told anyone we did get together in that day...
    I have no idea...I remember talking with Audra about it sometime, I think before you guys got together...or maybe it was after...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AW!! Congrats to Sharifu and STM, and Azerane and Kintaru. You are all fantastic people and deserve a wonderful long relationship

O___o I got a random text today from someone I didn't know, so I texted back and asked who he was, where he was. He's a bloke called Barry in Suffolk. When I was getting cautious and asked how old he was, he said he was 42...

However, he seemed to know that his age would be inappropriate and he txted 'does that mean you don't want to talk to me anymore?' So I replied that I didn't as I was 18 and it could be translated wrongly.

However, now I feel really guilty. He sounded nice but all creeps do. What would be your advice, people?
    (this is slightly freaking me out as I had read.. i think Sonique's thing ... about meeting someone over the TV? Freaky..)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    I have no idea...I remember talking with Audra about it sometime, I think before you guys got together...or maybe it was after...
    Must have been after
    but only thing that matters is that it happened.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    I can't believe how lucky I am that someone would fly across the world just to be with me
    I feel the same way... It really shows how much they love you...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw, thanks so much everybody

@Roog: hehe, you may ask a lot of questions, but it doesn't mean we're going to answer them

@Dyani: That was Nathalie that met her boyfriend over the tv As for advice, I would just leave it as it is and not contact him, I wouldn't feel bad about it at all.

@Sharifu: It sure does, hehe, I was telling my friend yesterday how he was definetly coming over to visit, because I'd sort of only mentioned it in passing to her before, but when I told her she thought it was really cool, and I remember she said "Wow, he must really like you." Haha, and I'm just like.. "yeah..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dyani
    AW!! Congrats to Sharifu and STM, and Azerane and Kintaru. You are all fantastic people and deserve a wonderful long relationship

O___o I got a random text today from someone I didn't know, so I texted back and asked who he was, where he was. He's a bloke called Barry in Suffolk. When I was getting cautious and asked how old he was, he said he was 42...

However, he seemed to know that his age would be inappropriate and he txted 'does that mean you don't want to talk to me anymore?' So I replied that I didn't as I was 18 and it could be translated wrongly.

However, now I feel really guilty. He sounded nice but all creeps do. What would be your advice, people?
    (this is slightly freaking me out as I had read.. i think Sonique's thing ... about meeting someone over the TV? Freaky..)
    If he really wanted to just be friends and not dates, he would've contacted you regarding one of your accounts for one of your interests/hobbies, not to contact you to find out what you liked. So I definetly wouldn't feel bad about it, and don't think about it too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations, Sharifu and STM! Kool beans, Azerane and Kintaru.

=)

@Dyani: "Never give up, never surrender!" - Porthos du Vallon

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! Two whole months, and you live that far apart?! That's awesome!

I was planning a month visit with my Eva, as in, she was supposed to come here for that long, but sadly her parents just wouldn't accept it. She is already 18, but she lives with them, so at the end of everything she had to go with what they wanted.

Anyways, she will be coming here for 2 weeks, which is better than nothing. Even a second is wonderful if it is spent with the person you love. This will be the thrid time we have met, so I expect it to go wonderfully!

Congratulations everyone!

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it is pretty amazing. We're very lucky to get that much time together, but with the distance we live apart and the cost of travel that he's paying to get over here, we wanted to make the most of it.

And I'm sorry you couldn't get a month to spend with Eva, but 2 weeks is better than nothing, I hope you have a good time anyway, when it happens.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Only-now
    Wow! Two whole months, and you live that far apart?! That's awesome!
    It makes more sense though, that couples like STM and I, and Kintaru and Azerane, that we spend a lot of time together when we do visit. We have to fly across the world to be with our loved one, so the cost is extremely high to fly. For you and Eva, you both live in the US, so it doesn't cost as much for you guys.

I was planning a month visit with my Eva, as in, she was supposed to come here for that long, but sadly her parents just wouldn't accept it. She is already 18, but she lives with them, so at the end of everything she had to go with what they wanted.
    Aww that's too bad... I remember Eva telling me how you were going to visit for a month. I really wonder why her parents said no to that. They let you visit her before. Of course it wasn't that long. But she gets to visit you for 2 weeks, and a month is just double that amount of time. I don't get it. But well I am glad you guys do get to be together this summer.

This summer, I get to spend a total of, about 4 months together with STM!!! I am soooo lucky! STM is coming June 5 here to California. Then a little over a month later, on July 6, we both fly back to Finland together, where I'll be in Europe for almost 3 months.

Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyways, she will be coming here for 2 weeks, which is better than nothing. Even a second is wonderful if it is spent with the person you love. This will be the thrid time we have met, so I expect it to go wonderfully!

~Kiva
    aww.. well I hope you guys get to spend more time then that together in the future, maybe after her parents get used to the idea. and well 2 weeks isn't all that bad... like 2 last times I have fly over to US I have stay like 22 days both times which is a bit over 3 weeks. I really hope you guys have wonderful time in this summer. Not that I doubt you will

And I wish the same for Azerane and Kintaru and I really hope even after meeting each others it still works for you guys.

This summer, I get to spend a total of, about 4 months together with STM!!! I am soooo lucky! STM is coming June 5 here to California. Then a little over a month later, on July 6, we both fly back to Finland together, where I will be in Europe for almost 3 months.
    yeah that will be sooooooo great... Today there is exactly a month till it happens. And just as Only-Now said, the time you get to spend someone you love is more precious then anything and well.. why wouldn't it be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOW congratulations you all ^_^ wow, it sure does remind me of my time with Ragoom, its great, and i wish ?veryone can have that feeling =^^=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SW & '04 May 12th, 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats '04, though I'm not exactly sure what it is that's May 12th... anniversary, getting together?

Only a month now until Kintaru comes... I can't wait... *hugs him tight*