Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Gypsy
    A thread about love life. What love life? I'm approaching 18 and a guys never so much as looked at me. All the time I get told "don't worry, you'll find someone soon enough" but that doesn't exactly stop the feeling of total loneliness. Bah! I'm through with the opposite sex and I've not had anything to do with them yet.
    There are plenty of people your age in the exact same position as you right now. Honestly, it's best not to worry about all of that yet, because it just bloody well gets in the way of everything. It's nice, but works out rarely.

Just give it time and don't think on it too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time for this thread to get a bit active again x)

well, i have news. Yeah well most members here know i have a crush on my badmintontrainer's son. Well, guess what. He was supposed to be coming last saturday (when i have badminton training) but he wasnt there. The reason: he got like a crevice on the back of his leg. So he can barely walk ore do anything. And my trainer said he probably wouldnt show up the next 4 weeks

But then, a bit on the end of my training, i came up with this idea. To buy a card for my crush, and put all the names from our badminton group on it. (like a 'get well soon' card). Everyone in my group liked the idea, even the boys
    Though, i hadnt asked everyone yet about the idea, so at the end of my training, i waited outside for the boys, to propose my card idea. They liked it ^_^ my trainer went to us, and i even told him about the idea, he liked it.(!) BUT THEN! he turned to me, and said i should have his son's greetings, j?st me! ?nly me. ^_^ i was like: OO ...... =/DD
    My trainer also told us, that his son was really r?ally fed up with the idea of staying home all the time. Because he loves to train for badminton and he's really good OO (i had to play a match against him so i know.. >>)

I just got home, and bought the card for him, its really cute and i think it suits him

So well, that was the update about my lovelife x/)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heheh, best of luck with it then Amaryllis. Though, when you go to give him the card, try not to act all hyper and excited like in this post, heheh. Boy's likely to think you're crazy. But then again, maybe he likes that sorta thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, thanks but i'm not giving the card personally, seen as he's at home, and he lives a few towns away from me. His dad is going to, he's my trainer so =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol. Love life.. what love life??? I agree with gypsy here.

SO far, I have asked out four people in my LIFE.. three during this last week.
    One is gay lets not walk that path again..
    Another is seeing someone... although he refuses to go out with him because he lives in Jersey compared to Devon
    Another is already going out with someone but I didn't know..
    The fourth was a girl who I really liked... but shes freaked out that another girl fancies her. Damn those heterosexual minded people!!!!!

So yea.. thats me pathetic excuse of a love life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every day is a new day, anything could happen =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's alot of fish in the sea as KTL and TL told me after my ''seperation'' with Jenna ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?xactly. And there's PLENTY of time left for you =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    unless I get hit by a bus..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep.. or a truck!

Dyani, there's always hope! Keep trying, someone will find you =)
    I'm sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, love life... If you wanna hear my story, read along.

I was never very popular with the guys, guys here tend not to like tomboys. They prefer girls who like dresses and wear makeup, and don't like to be wierd like I do.
    I was sitting in science class last year, it was halloween and I was in my costume, my favourite anime character, Rei Kon from beyblade. Well, dressing up as an anime character AUTOMATICALLY makes you a dork in my school. (Not that I really cared.) So these three idiots who always picked on me decided they'd come over and have some fun. Then, in the middle of thier teasing, this kid nearby comes over and tells them off and makes them go away.
    I was stunned. :badnews:
    This guy I'd never even talked to came over and defended me, then talked to me. After the class ended I could barely believe it.
    In fact, if you can believe this, by the end of the day I had myself thoroughly CONVINCED that it was all a wierd daydream. I really believed in never happened. Until, he talked to me again the next day. He was such a nice guy, we got closer and closer throughout the month. Finally, he asked me to be his girlfriend (sent me a wordpad file ) and I was deliriously happy. ESPECIALLY after my first kiss. My first RL boyfriend. Finally I had someone to hold me, and hug me, or so I thought. He was awesome for the first little while, he was sweet and understanding. But then I noticed that he really didn't want to be near me. SITTING too close to him made him uncomfortable. So I stuck with him, and thought we could work it out. While I was hoping that he would become more comfortable with me, two months from our one-year anniversary, he dumped me. And, as most people do, I felt like I wanted to die. You never realize how much it hurts until I happens to you. We almost went out again, but I told him he had to get over his personal space issues, and I was afraid of getting hurt again.

Its been seven months, and I'm STILL not over him...
    One day a few months ago we were sitting on my couch, and he told me "See, no personal space anymore!" and he gave me a hug. He began to touch me a little more, tickle me and such. This lead me to believe that he still liked me. And I don't believe I'm stupid to think that, under those circumstances. But then, just two or so days ago, we were sitting in his room, and as we were discussing why my cousin didn't like him, he said
    "Its like what I said..."
    Me, not understanding, pushed for him to answer me. Bad idea.
    "Tell me."
    "You can't make someone love someone else." :squash:
    Just like he said when all our friends ragged on him for dumping me.
    :claw:
    I was freaking crushed to put it mildly... The rest of my stay at his house that day found me very quiet.
    Now I'm depressed about it again. And I'm aware that I'm young, with lots of time, and plenty of fish in the sea and all that....
    But, those words don't stop the loneliness. Those words can't stop pain.

Voila, my 'love life.'

If you can call it that.

If you read that, good job. You must have a lot of patience or a lot of time. And thanks for reading. Its nice to just write it down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Esoterikos
    [...]

If you read that, good job. You must have a lot of patience or a lot of time. And thanks for reading. Its nice to just write it down.
    Heh, it is nice to get these things out sometimes, isn't it? Helps a lot to tell someone else.

I'm sure you'll have more luck in the future though, because a bad experience helps us learn... though they do suck. =]

Also? Cosplay=awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Heh, it is nice to get these things out sometimes, isn't it? Helps a lot to tell someone else.

I'm sure you'll have more luck in the future though, because a bad experience helps us learn... though they do suck. =]

Also? Cosplay=awesome.
    Yes, cosplay=awesome. No matter what anyone at the school thinks. lol.

Yeah, I dunno what I learned from it... I suppose I'll find out sometime.
    I just wish I didn't care about him anymore.
    He's still my good friend for some reason, no matter what he does to piss me off, no matter how many times he makes me mad...
    I forgive him. Every freaking time I forgive him.... I'm too nice for my own good sometimes. -sigh-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thats quite some story Esoterikos =) but well, i hope you'll have more luck soon enough, just like Nephilim said, i second that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the encouraging words guys.
    It has made me feel a bit better having written it down and reading your positive responses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Esoterikos: I'm really not the one to talk here, but If I was you, I'd try to keep away from him for some time...I know that was the best thing for me when I broke up with my first boyfriend...I couldn't get over him for more than half a year...I was going crazy...but then I finally started to go out diferent places, meet other people...and I met a great guy (who is also one of my ex guys now) and forgot about the other one in a week I think our first love is really hard...cause we think it's the true one...it's not...it's just the first time someone made us feel that special and that great and it's hard to let go...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I spent some time away from the stress at home over the weekend, and I've had a chance to think things through. I decided that I'm done with boys for now. Right now, college is my priority. Since it seems that boys can't get serious, then I'll put them off for a little while. Just until I feel that I'm ready for the next big step in life. But right now, ''love'' will be at the bottom of my list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Reina, I read your post on above and I have to agree with you. I am sorry about this and I don't think we get through this far and hope remain close friend like the old days.
    Good luck on your journey life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My boyfriend just broke up with me I don't feel like explaining why, but I feel terrible. We decided to stay friends, but gosh, I feel like I was the only one trying to save the relationship, at least until summer when I wouldn't have to see him at school a lot. *sigh* I'm feeling really down right now, I know it'll get better, but knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less. He didn't even have the decency to break up with me to my face, he did it online. I'm trying not to get mad at him but I'm finding it very difficult right now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zaya
    Esoterikos: I'm really not the one to talk here, but If I was you, I'd try to keep away from him for some time...I know that was the best thing for me when I broke up with my first boyfriend...I couldn't get over him for more than half a year...I was going crazy...but then I finally started to go out diferent places, meet other people...and I met a great guy (who is also one of my ex guys now) and forgot about the other one in a week I think our first love is really hard...cause we think it's the true one...it's not...it's just the first time someone made us feel that special and that great and it's hard to let go...

I know that it might be good to stay away for a while.... I just... I want to be near him but I don't.

Why can't it just be simple?