Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    o.O Debonnaire ...

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh i get alot of those mails, but then in dutch. It's very sweet indeed Sharifu, thanks for sharing ^_^ *saves me some translation work* =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aye! There are plenty of us boys out there! ;]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm very happy with my relationship. Me and Adam have been going out for five weeks now, and I know that doesn't sound a long time but in terms of hours we've spent together, its a long time. I basically live in his room, at least I've spent more time with him in his room than in my own, (remember I'm at uni).

Sometimes we've spent whole weekends togther, every single hour in each others company. Its been wonderful. We are both so like each other its scary but we reassure each other.

Five week doens't sound like a lot compared to those of you with a year or two behind your backs, but its longer than I've ever managed before in a relationship, and I most definatly didn't spend as much time with them.

Hes very understanding and so caring. I can't believe he likes me so much; I've often said *why me? Why do you soend so much time with me, when theres soo many more girls out there, all better than me?* He replys that hes got me, and he loves me.. no one else.

Some of you may remember about a thing I had a while ago with my best friend telling me he is gay, and that my responce to that was damaging to both him and me, because I loved him and didn'tknow how to let go. Adam understands my predicament and so far has been basically giving me therapy for a lot of my problems. We both tried to organise something last night with Graeme (best friend) as in, getting me and him to meet up and do a lot of talking. However, Adam's very good at revealing problems in people. He revealed that Graeme is just as messed up as I am. He looks at the world through rose-tinted glasses, filtering out what he doesn't want to see. Thats why he never saw how much I liked him through five years at secondary school; he didn't want to see it, thus he completely missed it.

Its going to take time to get through this.. but with Adam by my side, I'll be prepared to do anything.

BTW - I KNOW that my love for Graeme is OBSESSIVE. All the characteristics of what I do and what I feel around him, is obsessive. But like Slughorn from *Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince* says ~ Those of you who have lived as long as I have, will not doubt the power of obsessive love~

Damn he was right.

~ Amy
    xXxXxXx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    +If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.
    Yay! >P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well my lovelife is quite unbalance, except for one little relationship with my distance cousin, all things are going okay except..... she's in London resume her studies. Well, pretty sad situation for me .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mmmm...relationship is a problem...no wait that came out wrong xP for some...

il tell you abut an experinse i hade...

some guys from my old class " one of them being a friend of mine (cerently not close but still)

the other one is just one plain asshole /joker as i like to call em...

anyhow i met them while walking home just bin at a hang out place called " the basment" anyhow i meet these guys Dan and Lerhman "dan is my friend"

well anyhow they hadent heard from me for a while so they asked how things where going with Kanu (at this time wev broke up but clearly still are best friends and i wouldent want it any other way)

i told them i broke up with her but shes still my best friend...they give this shocking/grining look and says

"what?! why?"

i answer

"none of your damn bussnies...."

(belive me i know lerhman dont give him any detales our he will....well you know how assholes work..)

anyhow they both start laughing like hell and "taunt" me going like

Lerhman:"holy **** i never thought you would breakup with someone hahah"

Dan: yeah! i mean come on! you...

abut now am angrly crossing my arms and tilts my head slightly to the side looking at Dan....

i know Dan...hes the one taging along with the group...i know he can be quite anoyying but he dont mean to hurt....and hes quite the serius person when you talk to him alone...

anyhow Dans reaction shocked me...and made me really angry...i knew Lerhman would start taunting laughing and asking...but to Dan to tag along with it...made me really pissed...

anyhow they conitned to ask and taunt me abut how amazed they was that i broke up with someone...like i was some despretly lonley guy who couldent (do better) and would cling to the first best thing i got this in general they dont know kanu at all...

here Dan is laughing and joking along....a guy who litherly spends god knows how maney hours at day playing wow...he ditches parties we invate him to and ditches us becuse he reglary do "raids with his guild"

(no ditching wow btw)

anyhow the probebly most anti-sochal of my friends is laughing in my face and taunting me.....i mean come on if he would ever get a girl friend it must be someone with the same amount of wow playing and anti-sochal as him....and what would they do?...playing wow....

and Lerhman has a gf but its a typical " Lerhmans bad *** teasaing and buling attitude " so its never going to last....and not only that...he litherly " ditches" his own girl friend infrot of me and Dan and just laughs abut it....in other words nothing serius...

now with this backround there in no real position to taunt and point fingers at me are they?....well anyhow

they kept going on and on and i only got mader and mader i did aruge with em but that only urged them on....so i said

"what the hell is the mater with you two do you think am some missrebul lonly guy who clings on to the first best girl il come across?"

(now that was handing it to them on silver plate..)

predicebluy they laughed at me and noded and said yes.....this was the last straw for me i just turned around and walked away....

am still pissed as hell at Dan and Lerhman iv always hated so its nothing new...but dang i never thought Dan would go so far.....

"huggels Kanu tight" weeeeeeeeee

anyhow...anyone else got any serius abut talking with your friends abut break up and they taunt you for it?.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what the hell have i done to you shads?

but my love life

erm...

*throws a pie*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Shadow. You're right, your friends should be behind you and understand you. They sound really immature.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    chrsit they are...atleast Dan...i mean come on...meh i dont really "take it on me" but frankly right now hes on my " *** hole" list >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just don't listen to those immature little kids, shadow, it's definately not worth the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ Shadow: Hmm...seems like Lerham's been hanging around Dan too much...sounds like he's been influenced. Even I'm shocked at that because from the way you described him, Dan sounds like a really good friend and all of a sudden he just comes out of nowhere with that kind of attitude. Really, wasn't right for them to laugh at you, at all, even that Lerham guy that you strongly dislike.

You should prolly just take Dan aside one day and ask him about his abnormal behavior. Hopefully you'll get a reasonable explanation. I just hope things work out for you.

@ Daniel: What flavor pie is that?
    Well, like I told you...best things come to those who wait. I have told you that, haven't I?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe thanks all but dont worrie this happen long ago i just tried to start a ...."lets talk abut friend who ditches ya abut relations" lol didnt work that good xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, let's just face it, it c?n be hard to remain friends with an old flame, take me and JM for example >.> We're argueing even more and more lately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, it is hard to return to being friends after you've had something like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you are?...ahww man...i hoped you two would be good friends...

"snuggels kanu and is hyper happy that where still best friends " x3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was listening to this dance song called "Kiss The Sky" by Danielle Bollinger, and it made me think of my relationship... It made me think of Azerane's relationship too...

Emotion holds me captive
    and it keeps me from the truth
    No I don't know how I got here
    but I know I'm missing you

And I know the day is coming
    when I'll be back inside your arms
    but as much as I believe it
    that day seems so far

so I kiss the sky tonight
    and pretend I'm by your side
    and in the dark I'll feel the light
    I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I kiss the sky

Everytime the wind blows
    I hear it call your name
    and even in the darkness
    I can see your face.
    Every second brings my freedom
    much closer into view.
    So the ocean will not hold me and I'll be one with you.

So I kiss the sky tonight
    and pretend I'm by your side
    and in the dark I'll feel the light
    I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I'll be loved

I kiss the sky
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Daniel
    yeah, it is hard to return to being friends after you've had something like that
    True...But me and the girl I used to love are good friends now...I'll even make jokes about it sometimes......But it might have helped that we didn't even speak to each other for a good two or so months before we decided to be friends again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow, the most probable reason why Dan teased you as well is because he was trying to direct the relationship questioning away from himself. He probably is having difficulties with relationships himself, and he knows that they are his weakness. He discovered that your weakness are your relationships, and therefore feels dominant and superior to you. If he teases you about relationships the next time you two talk, you should ask him about his relationships, and that will bring him to equal levels with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    I was listening to this dance song called "Kiss The Sky" by Danielle Bollinger, and it made me think of my relationship... It made me think of Azerane's relationship too...
    Awww... that's such a sweet song, and sweet that you would think of Kintaru and I as well. It's been so hard being apart from him, but there's really not long now till I'll see him again, there's only 4 days until I leave, and I'm beginning to think I won't have time to organise all my stuff, hehe. It should be good though, I can't wait to see him again.
    That which you manifest is before you.