Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love Life

This board is created simply for stories that have happened to you recently or happened before of when you loved somebody, had a crush, or maybe even your marriage if you are married. Share the good moments and even the bad if you feel like saying. I'm sure everybody will be happy for you and hopefully comment their own story soon.

I think the main reason that i started this thread is that i just had a major experiance this past weekend with a guy i really like named Tyler. I've had past experiences with him but i'll post those later. I always get so excited about him because we'll flirt, i'll fall in love with him, than time goes by and we don't talk or arent able to see each other so than i decide i don't like him. And than we do something together again, ect. Well, anyways, His mother asked me to go camping with them this weekend, but just to have all my stuff there i came a day early to his house and spent the night with him, his step-sister (She's the main reason i was invited) and his step- brother. We played hide and go seek tag till the late of night, but we still weren't very talkitive yet. Than, the next day we went out in the ministry work and than we headed home to get the camper together. He was slightly flirty, but we were still having difficulty talking. We left that day and went to the campground, unpacked and went to the pool. By then we could talk to each other but not a good conversation. Some friends of ours had come over after that and this one girl, who's like a sister to him was talking to him in a whisper and she said something, and he laughed-blushed and than replied. The only thign i heard was what the girl had said after his last comment, "She's too good for you." Than they looked over at me and she got up and went outside. So i was like, "Hmmm, that's weird..." But i moved on and than the night went on and it came to be bed time. We decided that we, as a group would like to be able to talk all night without the interuption of their parents in the camper. So we set up a tent and talked till about, 5 in the morning. I was able to talk to him fairly well by then, he was way nicer and more at ease. Well, in the middle of the night the stupid sprinklers came on cause we were at the KOA campground and made a big puddle at the bottom of my sleeping bag. I had to move but i told my friend, Alix that there was a puddle and to stay away from it. In her daze, she moved in the spot i was going to go to. The only place to sleep, seriously, was next to Tyler. I was so scared cause i was still kinda nervous around him cause nothing could happen. Ever. Or i would be killed. But i had to sleep there so i did and tyler woke up in the morning and we were talking outside and he was all, "Yeah, i woke up and allison was sleeping in the spot next to me even though she started out on the other side of the tent." Well, his mom heard so i had to explain why to her and than things went on and we went to church and we were really talking a lot, 'specially in the car and stuff. Well, i went swimming and he went fishing and than we came back to the camp and just talked and stuff and i cooked him dinner. Well, actually, i made him hotdogs because i made them really good and so he asked me instead of his mom. So i did and he loved it and than he said he was going to make a hotdog so i said i'd take on and he cooked it and it was cold! But, i ate it. Which i think impressed him. Than we went and played putput golf and he'd always watch when i putted and cheer me on and things like that and say when we were tied and when who was ahead, etc. And than, after golf, he walked up to me asked me if i could possibly make him another hot dog. So i did but than he got a bloody nose so it got cold and i offered to warm it up for him but he was all, "no no no, i'm fine." And than we went to bed and we were on opposite sides but at the final moments before his bro and sis went to sleep he moved over so his head was right by mine =3 So we talked and talked and talked and flirted and talked and than i accidentally gave him a bloody nose cause his nose was sensitive and he was pretending to snore so as a joke i held his nose closed like you would do if somebody was really snoring and he got a bloody nose and i swear i said sorry like, 100 times and than we started throwing a rubics cube at each other (Don't ask why...) And he almost always made sure that i landed on the part of my that was my sleeping bag, but sometimes if my side wasn't covered he'd hit me there and than we fell asleep and i woke up and he was likem a foot or two away from me and we had touching knees cause i had to bend my knees from lack of space and so did him (That probably sounds stupid, but oh well) And than we woke up and today we went to the waterslides and in the pool he would constantly pinch my shoulder and we talked and he would pull me under and lift me up on his shoulder and throw me over him gently and he gave him boosts, y'know when you stand on their shoulders and they throw you into the air. And he'd always stand by me or be like, have an inch away from me so obviously i returned the flirting easily. I was talking to my friends, and they said that when we both come to the age where our parents let us date, that he'd probably ask me out...I so hope it happens.

Side Note- If this kind of place has already been made, go ahead and delete it and if it's in the wrong area it can be moved.

Happy postings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was in a week long relationship with a girl I met about 12 hours before she asked me out, and I decided I had to end it after she left me 35 messages in two and a half days and called her friend to get my friend's number because I was at his house and...

Well, a week after we broke up and she went missing she was discovered in a mental asylum. Not one of my proudest moments. ^_^;;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome, Alli...Glad to see things are working out for you.......You guys should get married!...

And that was the longest paragraph I have ever read....

MoS...I had a friend who went insane too...I always need to have an insane person in my life...and my friend stepped up to take that role after my Dad died....Here's to my Friend...in whatever looney bin he is in...

I was in love with this girl, and the some things happened...I think I still love her, but I don't know if she loves me...she doesn't seem to ever show it so I don't know....Ahwell, as is life...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had some very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY very very very very very very very very very very very very bad times with love in the past, but pntbll's starting to feel a bit lonely being single.

Unfortunately, my ex still thinks I love her, and that I'm just kidding when I tell her that I don't. Now, it may be understandable to want someone back if it was a week or two after we broke up... but a year after, after she told me I wasn't good enough for her, and after she made my life a constant Hell? Pfft, she's not worth my time.

Ah well, like Roog said, such is life.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ohh boy... I think my love story is kind of different, meeting this person online and all... Well some of you older members should know the member SimbaTheMighty. He doesn?t post much here anymore, but I talk to him on Yahoo or MSN almost every day. Petteri (STM?s real name) first started talking to me, October 2003, when we first joined the board. We were good friends and talked a lot, almost everyday. Around last September I can kind of tell that he started talking to me differently, and last December he told me that he loved me. He said he didn't know how this happened, especially since we were online friends. I always thought he was very sweet, but I told him I don't think I can fall in love with someone without spending time with them in person. A few weeks after he told me, I started thinking about him a lot. I could not get him out of my mind. My heart would even race at times when I thought about being close to him. (And sometimes when he told me really sweet flattering things) I loved hearing his sweet caring voice. He is handsome and I love his smile. (Web cam chats)

And well, when he told me in December that he loved me, a month later I started feeling the same. We all knew Petteri was coming to California for a vacation in April, and we were looking forward to it so much. We both were wondering if we would feel the same towards each other after meeting and spending time together in person. Petteri told me before he left for his flight, that is was ok if we didn?t get into a relationship. (Aww, he didn?t need to worry though) Well here comes April 26, Brad (the member SimbaLKD, or now known as Fuzzy) and I went to pick Petteri up from the airport. When Brad and I were getting something to eat at the airport, waiting for Petteri to get out, Brad asked me, ?So are you nervous?? And I said, ?No.? And then he said, ?Well that?s because you?re not thinking about it.? And damn it I did get nervous after he said that. After waiting for a while, I was looking at the ground, (Brad and I were sitting down) then all of a sudden I hear, ?WTF are you doing here?!? And then I hear Brad talking, and I look up and there was Petteri! (Petteri was asking that to Brad haha, because he didn?t know Brad was going to be there, it was a pretty big surprise, because Brad lives in Southern California, like a 6 hour drive to the San Francisco airport, where we were.) Then Brad gave him a hug then I gave him a hug. ^_^

Brad drove us around to see San Francisco, we went to the zoo, and then the road trip to Brad?s place (and Eric?s, the member Woes, they used to be room mates) started. (That was fun!) The next day was my birthday and Brad?s. Petteri gave me a golden heart necklace for my birthday and it?s really pretty, I wear it everyday. We stayed there for a week, doing fun stuff like going to Disneyland. Petteri and I started to get a little closer during that week? And like one week after he was here, we started kissing! ^_^ It?s a day I'll never forget.

After that week we went back to my house, and he stayed with me for 2 and half weeks. (We even saw TLKoB, he paid for most of it, he got really good seats too! That was so neat? And he bought me a tablet, he told me I?m such a great artist, that?s so sweet) Then after that, we went to Oregon to my mom?s house with Brad and Eric. And even though I had lots of fun with Brad and Eric, it was really great to be alone with Petteri? When he left we were both really sad? But Petteri is going to be here on August 7! (Really soon!) ^_^ He?s going to be here for 3 weeks. He wasn?t planning to be here again that soon, but he missed me so much once he left, that he wanted to come back as soon as possible. It?s hard being away from each other like this? But after he finishes school he wants to move here. Even though I love him, I couldn?t be in a long distance relationship if we never planned to eventually live near or with each other. It?s going to be at least few years till he can move here? But we?ll try to see each other a few times a year. Petteri also wants to come here during Christmas. (My mom and sister don?t mind, I always spend Christmas with them.) And I?m going to try to go to Finland next summer. (That would be so neat, I?ve never been out of the US?)

I don?t really have any love stories before this? This is the first time I fell in love. Of course I had crushes, but nothing like this.

I love Petteri and I can?t wait to be with him next week.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I started college I was set on not having a love life till I got done withs chooling. Well, love had a different course set for me

The first person that I got close to at college was awesome. We liked the same things, had similar personalities, background, beliefs, opinions, everything was going great. And then.. lo and behold I find out a very small secret. She was married <_<;;! Luckily the 'relationship' never got really far, I began really having problems aroudn then, it was really bugging me, it seemed the perfect person for me, was gone, because someone else found her first. That's not even the worst part. She was coming on to me, even though she was married (this was before I found out she was married).

After that, I got in another relationship with someone completely unexpected. Her and I barely knew each other that much when we started going out. But we began learning more and more about each other. And it turns out we both really liked each other, but were not in love, so, we decided to just be friends, which was fine for both of us.

The last would be relationship occured between a girl in my life science class that sat beside me. We would always talka nd have fun. It's science class, what else is there to do x) Anyway, I was getting the courage to ask her out ( ). When one of my friend's that was also a friend of her's, informs me that she knows, but she's not interested. *places dagger in heart*

Love can be the most wonderful feeling int he world, or the absolute worst..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    it seemed the perfect person for me, was gone, because someone else found her first.
    I don't want to sound cold or anything Ravoc, but even if she didn't meet the guy she married, doesn't mean she would have fallen in love with you. I have male friends where we get a long really well, and we have a lot in common... But that doesn't mean you are going to fall in love with them. If the chemistry is not there, it's not there. You need to have those feelings for the other person. It can't be a one sided relationship.

But you never know. *shrugs* I do have to admit that it was wrong for her to come onto you when she was married. o_O What did she do? Flirt with you? More then that?

Love happens when you least expect it. XD I never thought I would fall in love online anyways. o_O
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Love can be the most wonderful feeling int he world, or the absolute worst..
    ...For Sure.....Love, you finical *****...........Sorry for my use of "*"s....

...I remember talking about the falling in love online thing, Audra....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love happens when you least except it. XD I never thought I would fall in love online anyways. o_O [/B]
    Neither did I, but then it happened. ^_^ We lasted about a year, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope, I don't have one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AHAHAHA. LOVE LIFE. *snort*

Sorry. I'm just the when-i-turn-forty-i'll-still-be-living-in-mom's-basement type, I guess. Not interested, really.

Awww, good for you, Sharifu ^_^ Hope it works out for you and STM!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    Neither did I, but then it happened. ^_^ We lasted about a year, too.
    Ahh, but this is a different relationship then the first one you were talking about?

Well Petteri and I didn't get into a relationship till like after a week he was here, even though we loved each before we met. When you meet someone online, I think it's better to wait to until you meet the person (and spend some time with them) before deciding to be in a relationship. Sometimes people online are not always the same in person...

But in the case with Petteri and I it wasn't really that different.

Originally posted by Sombolia
    Awww, good for you, Sharifu ^_^ Hope it works out for you and STM!
    Aww thanks.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh I know that she might not have loved me, and I'm kinda hoping that she didn't actually. Because that would be extremely wrong on her part <<

But thanks Sharifu ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, kind of a weird way how my boyfriend and I first met. Well, I had known him the previous year from class, and we were in the same English class again. Again, I didn't really know him that well at all, we worked in the same group for a little while and he was nice, though really quiet (he still is around people he doesn't know). Anyway, after class one day he came up and asked if I was going to the Saides (sp?) dance. I told him I wasn't planning to, so he asked if I would go with him. I told him that I'd have to see if I wasn't doing anything that night (I'm so forgetful). It wasn't really until I got outside that I realized that someone had just asked me out. Well, I decided he seemed nice enough, so even though my friends birthday party was that night, I decided that I could just leave the dance a little early and still make it to the party. So we went, and even though it was hard to hear him talk over the music, I had a really good time. I found that we had almost all the same interests, our personalities are really similar too. So after that we started doing things on weekends, and then he started to eat lunch with me and my friends after I invited him. I could tell I was starting to fall for him because we were just so alike and I just wanted to be with him all the time. Well, one day at lunch he gave me a note and didn't really say anything. I was dieing to read it through class, but I didn't want it taken away so I had to wait until I got home. Anyway, the note pretty much said that he really liked me and if I would be his girlfriend. I was really happy to hear that, so I wrote him a note back saying yes and gave it to him the next day. It took a while to sink in that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, but after we're over our shyness we are very comfortable doing things like holding hands and him putting his arm around me. Though we have yet to kiss I'm still happy in our relationship right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Muruwa
    Anyway, the note pretty much said that he really liked me and if I would be his girlfriend. I was really happy to hear that, so I wrote him a note back saying yes and gave it to him the next day.
    Awwww that's cute Muruwa. I guess he was afriad to ask you in person, but I can't blame him, I was always afriad to tell a guy I liked him... =/

For Petteri and I it was quite different though, I know he loved me a lot before I felt the same way. So I wasn't afriad to tell him.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Me and my boyfriend met through the TV *lol*

We have this thing on TV (I think every country has that), you can see written text on your TV (news, TV guide, stuff like that).

On 1 channel there was this "cell-phone-chat".
    Just like chatting, but you would have to send messages to it, with your cell phone.

I usually only looked, never replied (tried to, haha), because pro message, it was really expensive.

Once I see this message from Zetecboy (for you who don't know what Zetec is: Ford Focus engine).
    He said "hey", but no one respeonded.
    Then he said "Well, if no one says hey back, I'm just gonna leave".

And for some reason, all of the sudden, I was in a weird mood and said "hey" back.
    Sended a few messages through that chat, but it was so expensive, I just putted my number on that thing.
    (got some freeky messages from some freaky boys/men because of that)

Then we sended messages all day long.
    I already new his age, from on the chat, so I told him: As a friend, totally OK, but nothing more then that !
    And he said the same thing "just friends".

We sended messages every single day / night, it just felted so good.
    I could tell him everything... Felted like we had known each other for so many years.

Then 1 day, I made the mistake of saying: Say, if you want, you can always call me

He still hates me for saying that *lol*

So then after 5 days, instead of text messaging, he called me.
    We talked for like 2 hours...

My mom and dad found out, that I spended too much time with my cell phone.
    So they told me, if they would catch me calling, they would take it away from me.
    And I also had a phone-card; you have to recharge the card (money) when it's empty. So I couldn't message/call much anymore.
    So he said: Well, if your parents our out of the house, let my phone ring, and I will call you back.

I'm telling you, he never ever should have made that suggestion.
    Because from the moment my parents where gone, I'd be calling him *lol*

A week goes by (called everyday, for like 1,5 - 2 hours).
    I already should have known, something was "wrong" from his side actually.

Then on a Saterday, he sends me "I'm bored, I'm writing you a letter"
    2 Hours later, he sends back "Letter finished, now you just need to get it, wait, the messenger is leaving for Zutendaal"
    (Zutendaal is where I used to live, with my parents)
    And I was like: "hehe, funny ... like you would ever come over here".

4 Hours of messeges later, I remember the whole thing again (haha), go into my brothers room, and tell him "Oh my, Bart just said the funniest thing, that he would come over here".
    At that point I'm looking out my brothers window, and I see this car stopping right across the street. The same car Bart is supposed to drive.
    And I'm like "What ??"
    So I call him, to ask where he is, and I could hear he was in his car.
    So apparently, that car stopping across the street, was really him

But he couldn't find my house, haha, while he just stopped there, so after another 15 minutes, and 4 times he drove by the house, he finally finds it.
    It was already 00.30 am !
    We met for like an hour, just sitting in his car.
    I knew his age, but he looked so much younger.
    And he gave me that letter.
    And by reading it, I totally new he wanted more then "just friends".
    But I didn't want it, so though luck for him *lol*

The minute I walk back into the house, my mom is like: Stay away from him ! He's too old, and we don't want you to talk to him anymore !

Not that I took notice of that ... haha

The next day, I saw him again.
    His brother works on cars, and he had to pick up some parts closeby, so he came to visit again. (luckely my parents weren't home)

A lot of things happened during from that Sunday till Wednesday. (Wednesday June 21, 2001)
    We talked so much, and love just struck me, I guess ...

So last June 21, we were together for 4 years *yay*
    I'm living here with him now for 2 years.

It was so hard, the first 2 years, we only lived an hour away, but it looked much further ...
    Because he was the only one who could manage, so that we could meet up.
    And he was the only friend I got at that time, so it was extra hard on me, 'cause I was all alone every single day.
    And also the only thing we had was a phone, we didn't have a PC (so no msn, and stuff like that).

So his phone bills, where really high reather not mention the amount again, which he paid the first month he knew me.

We had our ups and downs, mostly downs though (well, mostly because of my mom) But things are going great now

Also in the summer of 2001, I told my mom I'd be spending a week with a friend. She said that was OK.
    But instead, I stayed with Bart for a whole week.
    He slept on the sofa though, and I in the bed.
    It happened again for 2 weekends.

I finally got the currage to tell my mom about me and him. (she kind of already knew though)
    My dad hated him, he would even say "hello" when he walked in.
    Then I told Bart just to mention Neil Young ('cause he had seen him once) or airplanes.
    He did, the ice was broken, now he and my dad are like normal friends ...

Then my mom found out about me, being with him, without them knowing.
    She could almost kill me, but she took it better then we thought she would.
    But things turned out allright

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow Nathalie that's quite a story! Love stories like that are interesting to read...

Originally posted by nathalie
    The minute I walk back into the house, my mom is like: Stay away from him ! He's too old, and we don't want you to talk to him anymore !
    Aww that's wrong... XD Well it doesn't matter anymore, you guys are together...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, I could understand them, because he is 11 years older, and I was 17 at the time (I turned 18 that year).

But yeah, she didn't had to react like that, 'cause I had no intention of being more then friends.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah I guess so, but she shouldn't of said don't spend time with him anymore. Even at that time you just wanted to be friends, there is nothing wrong with having a friend that much older then you.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't know ...
    Maybe if I was the mum, I'd reacted the same way?

I'd do it all again though, if I had to do it over.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu