Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    she's single again, and to say it in some other words: she would like it to stay that way

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's 2008 Amy, any luck finding love?

Me? Man I'm all confused but I have a feeling that things won't work out for me.... again >.>
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww, thats sad Fuzzy ..

things here going great like usual im falling in love with the US <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well did you ask him to go out or something? I bet Mr. Perfect is perfect for you .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    .. what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He's talking about Shatara my dear ;3

It's 2008, and I started it in the middle of a conflict between two guys. And right now I decided to choose none and stay alone for a while, and I'm enjoying that ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i get that but anywayz .. being alone is good .. actually, i always liked being alone and i keep saying it still but i havent been alone in 4 years so actually i dont know more now when i think about it ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I gotta tell you this girl is not the one for me, man her personality is alot worse than I thought. I prefer being alone right now.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hear many people around me are having relationship problems for some reason =/
    While for a change I'm liking somebody more slow than I ever went in to a relationship. I just got to know him and we met up 2 times so far. I feel a connection and it feels alot more comfortable than I'm used to..

Nothing happened so far but the way we talk and laugh with eachother, for some reason we have loads of things in common that I didn't have before with other guys. I like being with him and I really hope this will work out for a change.

Now I could post a picture of him but let's see where this ball rolls first..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gotta go with personality. Good looks don't mean jack-crap. Finding commonalities between each other is what you need. Because beauty fades, and personality remains. I don't know what the perfect mate would be, perhaps someone you could spend your life without any regrets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well.. after a month of talking to a guy and hitting it off -real- well. my S*** friend flirted with him practically on him and he was no longer interested in me. Too bad she's married x.x

I've been single for 2 years and it is getting tiresome... but I don't know if I could handle a relationship after this much freedom. guys aren't worth it *nods*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Giving up isn't worth it. Being single isn't really freedom. Sharing your life with somebody is. It's very hard to understand the values of what a true love is. By far, most would say it's someone you have 100% content with. Maybe so, finding some one right is better than finding someone 'right now.' The heart can be broken into a million pieces, but can be picked up and put together by one true individual.

Your friendly neighbourhood poom! Taneli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Broken
    guys aren't worth it *nods*
    Lulz, the lonely girls always say that...

Ahem, staying on topic here I'd like to announce that my interest and I are together ^^ We didn't officially declare it or anything but both he and I both feel the same way about each other ^^ So lets hope it lasts longer than my last one :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Broken
    Well.. after a month of talking to a guy and hitting it off -real- well. my S*** friend flirted with him practically on him and he was no longer interested in me. Too bad she's married x.x

I've been single for 2 years and it is getting tiresome... but I don't know if I could handle a relationship after this much freedom. guys aren't worth it *nods*
    hey dont say that iv been alone for ...ohh what was it

.....ever i ghuess xP iv been together with a certan someone but it didnt last that long and we desided to just stay real good friends insted "and its working out perfectly"

so i cant say iv been in to a longer reletionship ever hehe hey Broken whana be lonley and wishing for a partner in our little own dark corner xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the time of being single, seriously ^^

I'm kinda afraid to go into a relationship again.. but I really like this guy, damnit >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    iv been together with a certan someone but it didnt last that long and we desided to just stay real good friends insted "and its working out perfectly"
    I wish I could say the same thing about me and my ex...

Even though we get along most of the time, we seem to have moments where we argue quite a lot, which is slightly frustrating. I'd much rather us get along all the time like we used to rather than getting down one another's throats every other week or month.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It works in some cases though.

And sometimes it ain't ment to be you stay friends ('cause of hurt, hatred, emotions, etc...).

Thought I could stay friends with my ex.
    But things are so different when you shared a house / bed with someone for so long, and then suddenly you can't anymore.

And I'm glad he ain't a friend.
    I was so stupid to think that we could :s
    Life's been so much better now I haven't heard from him in 4 months ^^

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    I wish I could say the same thing about me and my ex...

Even though we get along most of the time, we seem to have moments where we argue quite a lot, which is slightly frustrating. I'd much rather us get along all the time like we used to rather than getting down one another's throats every other week or month.

ahwww am really sad to hear that KS "huggels" i ghuess ya cant stay good friends with everyone yav known...but its real sad that yar not able to do that with an ex "huggels" i feel for you..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm friends with all my exes except for one. But staying friends after a relationship just is an hard thing to do..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    agreeing

nothing to update here of interest or something from my part >.<