Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Believe me, his looks are the most threatening; he's a little teddy-bear really =P
    He's a bit of a wuzz most of the time ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well now you have your own Dave Navarro..
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want his beard >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow, couple pics, thats something new x) I got some as well but im not showing them here now ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ReVo
    I want his beard >.>
    Ditto, Mee too ...
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, here I am... i the last 4 hurs of my 14 hour layover at los angeles airport. Probably the biggest waste of my time ever...

Missing pat a lot already, though at the same time, it still quit hasn't hit me that I've left. Maybe once I'm home i'll notice it...

anyway.. that's all really.

Safe travelling to stm and sharifu
    That which you manifest is before you.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Awww.. I'm sorry to hear that Bec'ey but I know how you feel... I have always really hard times when we seperate but it useally takes me a few days before it reality hits me...

it will be about 15h before we will be taking off... we will be spending about 5h in seattle and about 3-4 in copenhagen so it will be good 21-22h of traveling for us... but at least we have each other...

Have a safe flight back home Bec

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Aww, I know the feeling, Azzy =/ I'm gonna be leaving here on Saturday, and our next meeting is planned for June, which feels way too far away o.- Why is separating is always ridiculously hard?

Oh, well; safe travelling to ye all ^^

(Hey, STM, what time (local time) will you two be in Copenhagen? We might even pass each other there xP)

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Even though, it is something you know in advance that you live in different country's, that it'll be hard...

But I admire all of you ^_^

And I think we can all proove now, that long distance relationships do work if you both want it

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by KanuTGL

(Hey, STM, what time (local time) will you two be in Copenhagen? We might even pass each other there xP)

Well I think we land around 1:30 pm and actually i realised our layover is only an hour and a half so our flight leaves at 3pm but I thought you will be there in Saturday.... we gonna be there in Friday.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?nathalie?
    Even though, it is something you know in advance that you live in different country's, that it'll be hard...

But I admire all of you ^_^

And I think we can all proove now, that long distance relationships do work if you both want it
    I'm not quite sure why people say that, it's not like it makes it's any easier when we have to separate, just because we knew it was going to be like that. But I see what you mean, and thanks, if your both of your love is strong enough you can make anything work.

Poor Bec, I hope you are ok, you must of been so tired when you made that last post. And Anna, I hope you and Adam make the best of your last couple days. * to you both*

Here I am, posting from Medford's tiny airport... I feel incredibly lucky that I am traveling with Petteri to Finland right now... I feel kind of weird going to Finland again, it's been almost two years. But I look forward to it.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    Well I think we land around 1:30 pm and actually i realised our layover is only an hour and a half so our flight leaves at 3pm but I thought you will be there in Saturday.... we gonna be there in Friday.
    Ah, then we won't be there at the same time. Prooves that I don't know my time zones properly xD

Aww, and thanks a lot, Audra Hope you two will have fun over in Finland

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by KanuTGL
    I'm gonna be leaving here on Saturday, and our next meeting is planned for June, which feels way too far away o.-
    I was just thinking, if you're coming over again in June, I might even be able to come down to meet up with you two, providing you and Adam want me there that is. I just thought it'd be cool if we could all meet up again like we did back in August...

Ahem, seriously though, think about it, this year's flown by so far (well, for me it has anyway.) It doesn't seem too long ago since it was Christmas, and now that's almost 2 months back, so I guess it won't seem long until it's June if you look at things that way.

Safe travels everyone. And STM and Audra, hope you two will have loads of fun in Finland. ^^

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww... Azzy.

Safe journeys Sharifu & STM... ^^

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Home again now, my 14 hours in LA turned out to be a blessing when I got on my 15 hour flight and basically passed out straight away for at least 5 hours. Good to be home after all that flying, though it's strange as we moved house while I was away, so it's not really home as I knew it. It's nice here though, really nice house... it feels homey already, which is good. And the new house and seeing family and friends again is helping keep me distracted from missing pat.

I'll probably miss him most when I'm going to sleep, and have nothing else on my mind. And any time I run out of something to do... it's going to be hard.

I honestly think that it still hasn't hit me properly that I've left... that I'm not going to see Pat for another 3 1/2 months... I guess I just don't want to accept it. It will probably hit me tomorrow when I get up in the morning, and pat's not around to say good morning too.

Anyway, hope you guys all had safe flights.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just to let everyone know, we got to Finland ok. But I am going to crash soon.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    glad you guys arrived safely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great to hear you arrived safe and sound.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think my love life will start work better next month. And hopefully i will arrive safely too, im quite nervous now even if i have been flying to US two times already but i also just heard i got an e-ticket and i know they cause trouble -.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love life, My love life getting weirder day by day. I've been dreaming about her lately. I just can't get her out of my head. I haven't meet her since boot camp. My love for her is just too strong to let go. My my... my unrequited love *sigh*.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group