Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have had crushes....but nothing serious. I prefer to wait until I am out of highschool for that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a good thought, but remember, Love Will Find A Way ;3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    That's a good thought, but remember, Love Will Find A Way ;3
    No offence Amaryllis, but i personally don't belive that. Like someone said to me ( and i still can't forget the saying) . Relationships are overrated. Personally i'm really glad for everyone that is in love right now or is in a relationship and havig a great type. As for myself, i'm a loner, no matter what everyone says about that. Surely everyone knows Wolverine from x-men... my love life is exactly like his, hehe xP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well i didn't exactly mean that Son-Goku, what i meant, is that if love comes on your path, and you try to ignore it because you're afraid it's not going to work out ore anything, if it's meant to be real love, then real love is what you get. But there is nothing wrong with loners on the other hand, i mean, no matter if i am in love ore have a great relationship, one part of me is, and will stay a loner. And i guess everyone has a loner in him/herself.

It's alright to disagree with me, it's better then just nodding and say yes ;3 Besides, everyone has his ore her own feelings about certain things. =3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if love comes on your path, and you try to ignore it because you're afraid it's not going to work out ore anything, if it's meant to be real love, then real love is what you get.
    Well, in that case it would just aswell last until she'd finished highschool, wouldn't it?

Son-Goku: I understand what you mean but do you seriously plan on staying "a loner", as you say, forever or is love just something you'd rather not think about at the moment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great input Amaryllis, i understand what you're trying to say. It's not that i'm against being in a relation with someone or fear love, it's just that i've seen to much materialistic people going around. Never judge a book by it's covers though, so keeping in mind that, i may be wrong.

Neola: Right now i'm vacation so this means school or work is off my mind. The thing is (and i defenately don't want to apply a universal statement here) girls here check out your wallet size, car brand, Then maybe talk to you. Under those circumstance, i'm kinda left out if you know what i mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know exactly what you mean Son-Goku, and you're right. About the girl over your place thing= move over to holland, there are some pretty nice girls around here ;P

But being a loner doesn't mean your pushing relationships away, it means that you're just not particuarly(sp?..) looking for one, that's how i see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, you think so Amaryllis? x3. Well, there are pretty girls here as well, can't lie about that XP. I'll.. think on that XD. Actually, now that i think better on it, my godmother lives in Holland. Sure hope she'd invite me there one day, hehe :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that'd be awesome, your godmother lives there? Where?

and yes i think so =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that'd be awesome, your godmother lives there? Where?

and yes i think so =P
    I have no idea where exactly she lives o.o;. Still wish i'd visit though, haha XD

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Of all the hate I have in my life, of all the anger and rage I combat with in my household from wake to sleep, I find peace. A sanctuary. A love, obviously because I post it here.

I find a safe haven in my heart that is preserved from such darkness that I either force myself into, or was bred into.

This person brings me tears of happiness, from my heart and mind and soul. I smile when he messages me. I think about him at work and smile, making my life brighter each day. When I come close to death I turn it away because of him, because I love him dearly.
    When the hour comes close and I feel alone and helpless, I suddenly feel as if someone is beside me, holding my hand. It is Kove, my Kove. Or KtL.

He is that island of sanity in a sea of terror I breathe and wrestle with each day. I yearn to be in his arms, and I cry because of the joy he brings me. I love you Chris. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. I'm crazy for you, more crazy than I am a Nazi, which is a good thing! I will not die because I will not let anyone take away what you and I share together. You are my every waking breath Chris. Ich liebe dich. <3 ^^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Since I'm in a long distance relationship, and some of you are as well, I thought some of you might like to read this article.

Long-distance love: Will it last?
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    A reason why she thinks it lasts, and that's what I think too.

long-distance partners have high-quality time together, which might create a closeness not seen in those who see each other every day
    Since I moved in with Bart he has changed a lot.

1 of the things is, now he's walking around with the thought: She'll be here tomorrow.

Were it used to be: She'll be gone tomorrow again.

*edit*
    and even though some think we weren't all that far apart, we didn't saw each other much, and if only 1 person can make it happen so you can see each other, makes it hard too

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Long-distance love: Will it last?
    Mine didn't work like that, it was all miserable frustrating because we would've only met like once every 2 years. So mine didn't work, and neither do a lot of others. But some rareities do, and kudos to those whose LDRs do work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love-life... I can't even talk about it. Seems like everything just falls apart in the end, and I can't stand the thought of that the one I loved so much is just out of my life. Don't really know what happened between us. New school, new life, I guess. And yeah, it totally, truthfully sucks! And I really don't know about him... anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    move on...there are lots of fishes in the sea... and your only 16....belive me youl have maney more breakups befure you marrie " winks"

well nothing really....and am perfectly fine ^^ a cupple of weeks ago Kanu and i hade something going but to me it...felt kind of...like we where just two best friends cuddeling....so i broke up..but am still best friend with Kanu and nothing has really chanced :3

and abut my love life...dunno...not sense a huge horrebul event happen that effected me and my whole famely " emotinal" (most of you know what it is) i havent bin practaly intrested in getting together with someone....but heres the inside scop (as Dr. Cox says xP) am perfeclty fine...

i dont have the dissare to clain to someone to show myself i exsist...now theres defidently nothing wrong being together with someone its the most beyutiful thing of all things out there ....but as a "growing up teen" i dont really feel the urge to rush to a relationship our anything....but am not gona lie to ya when i sit on the train station and see 2 ppl kiss eathother goodbye i feel my heart getting a little heavy thus am lonely...but we all singels do something dont we ? "winks" ...but well so far...am fine being single...but sure wouldent mind having someone to snuggle to....

but am defidently not " despretly" single...if you know what i mean i wont take the first best that comes to me if i dont feel anything spechal for her...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    belive me youl have maney more breakups befure you marrie " winks"
    Not necessarily.

But Shadow is right Nalinda, you're still very young. It wasn't until I was 19 that I started having feelings for STM, and got together a few months later.

And I know what you mean Shadow, before STM, I felt lonely and wanted to be in a relationship, but I was definitely not desperate. I wanted to have feelings for that person. And being desperate is a bad thing anyways. I find it a turn off.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And being desperate is a bad thing anyways.
    That's why they have bars and online dating services... To help the misfortunates... But agreeing A., you shouldn't have to force yourself out of desperation; finding that 'someone' special is like finding the coziest shoe, difficult to find, but warm & easy to tell...

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got this message from a friend on MySpace. I thought I'd post it here. I thought it was sweet.

What a Kiss Means

--Gestures of Love--

+kiss on the stomach = Im ready

+Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"

+Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything

+Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

+Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

+Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"

+Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

+Kiss on the Lips = I love you"

--What The Gesture Means--

+Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"

+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

+Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"

+Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"

+Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

+Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"

+Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--

+ Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

+If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

that amuses me so much. thanks for sharing Sharifu! was really sweet