Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    STM and Audra, Have a good time = ) I'm sure it's gonna be a lovely december
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Aww, makes me happy to hear, Nathalie and Amy ^^

And STM and Audra... You're making me so jealous now Here I am, further away than ever from TL, and it's still too long until January the 15th... *sigh* xP

Hope you two will be having a wonderful time, though. I wish you all the best ^^

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Vortex and I met at a furmeet in Northern Kentucky by chance when a mutual friend of ours got him out of his apartment to come after telling him about the meet only two hours before it happened. So if not for that we never would have met each other =l. Anyway, our friend introduced us and Vortex saw my sketchbook and liked what he saw and asked if he could see more and I shyly agreed and we sat on a nearby bench while he looked through it. Later on in the meet we were ecstatic to find out that we lived only a half hour away from each other and that he worked only five minutes away from where I lived. This was very good news because the only friend I had to hang out with in the area was moving in a couple of days. Two days later, Vortex started picking me up after work everyday and we'd hang out and watch movies. About May 12, 2006 or so we were a couple.

On our one year anniversary, May 12, 2007 he proposed to me and of course I said yes because we got married September 29, 2007 of this year. He was the very first relationship I had that the internet had nothing to do with and he was a 'furry' at that having a dragon persona. I have to admit I really loved having a mate that I could see everyday and could hold and that could hold me. And he is just the most loving sweetest husband. The other night my stomach was feeling terrible and I told him and asked him if he could hold me and he dropped everything and did^^ He makes me feel really loved and special and I wouldn't trade the man for the world. I'm so glad that God brought us together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah well .. love life still going ok i guess .. Its ONLY 9 days left till im off to US again :woeisme: Another wont survive till then .. *diez* I cant stand reading about everyone elses relationships or hugs at all, it makes me feel sad and all alone, i miss the feeling of hold someone or being held .. but im sure everything will be fine and such once im away

*goes pack bags again*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know exactly how that is and used to feel the same thing =/ I used to hate going to malls because I'd be jealous of the couples there because the mate I had then was hundreds of miles away. At least you only have the nine day wait though. That's not too much longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to know how you feel, Kiara...And Shads too. But don't worry, both of you...the longer you wait, it seems, the more worthwhile the surprise at the end of your wait becomes! Good things come to those who wait, I can guarentee it...Even though the wait may be hard :woeisme: Trust me, I know, it's worth it. Don't give up, and don't settle for second best!

To Nath, I am so glad to hear that you've found someone willing to drive all that way for you. That was very sweet of him and the first night you two seemed to have sounded GREAT! Watching movies and talking until late hours of the night? How fun! I am really glad that he seems to be such a great guy and I wish you two the best! By the way, you're only 9 days behind Andrea and my Anniversary!

STM and Sharifu--It's really great that you two get to see each other this December...I bet it makes the Holidays all the more special! Love really is a gift, and it's so sweet that you two are still going strong after such a long, long time. As I've said a thousand times to you (or at least Sharifu) I only hope that Andrea and I can last as long! =) You two really are an adorable couple...

As for me, it's obvious that I am head over heels (or paws) with Andrea And I am so grateful to have her in my life! I hate to gush with all of you that're so alone for the Holidays, but truly, she has given my life meaning. Only problem is, we have to hide it from her parents...If they found out I'd never see her

But the point of that last fact is, we're willing to risk it all. I believe that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything--not for wealth, not for parent's want, not for anything. Love is special and comes in many different forms, but no matter the form it is always worth everything. I would give everything for Andrea--all the riches in the world, anything...and there are some sacrifices you have to make for certain kinds of love, and maybe all kinds of really worthwhile love.

For STM and Sharifu, it's sacrificing the chance to have someone closer that they can be with ALL the time. For me, it's keeping mine and Andrea's love a secret.

But anyway...Andrea and I have been together for a year, three months, and a week and I've never been happier!

I hope that anyone who doesn't have someone special in their life, finds one because it really does make everything ten times more worth it!

LOVE IS THE BEST!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I took this one girl to my homecoming dance....but it was really awkward and I didn't feel any passion at all so I decided to not ask her out ever again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww ye know how happy i am for you Nathy, STM and Audra, FC and Iliana

I really do hope the best for you all ^^.

Just want to take this time just to Say How much I love and appeciate Kanu ^^.

As some of you may of known, me and Kanu have met up now many of times ( 4 times).

I Love ye Anna So much <3

You have brought so much happiness into my life. you have always been here when i have been feeling upset or down, you have given me the stength to get through tough times, if it wasnt for you, i wouldnt of had the courage or stength to get a new job, which as you know, i am completly loving atm (but love you more ^^).

Kanu has made so much effort to come and see me, i just cannot thank her enough ^^, it means so much so me. she has saved up all her money to see me in January when she comes back from australia and also 3 weeks later she is trying so hard to come and see me in her school holidays. I just cannot thank her enough, and how much i appreciate this.

Because being in my old job, where i used all my holidays (mainly to see Kanu). i couldnt see her anymore until next June so it really put a big gap into when i am able to go and meet her. so it just means so much to me that Kanu is doing as much as she can to come and see me. :

I have already sorted out with my boss about me going to sweden to see her for 3 weeks in june, and thats fine ^^. So i cant wait for that aswell ^^.

So this is just a little Posty just give a special Thankyou to Anna (kanu). You Mean so much to me. I just just really appreciate How much You have done for me........me loves you <3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by KanuTGL
    And STM and Audra... You're making me so jealous now Here I am, further away than ever from TL, and it's still too long until January the 15th... *sigh* xP
    Oh are you in Australia now? (That is where you are right?) Well I hope you have a fun trip and that you can still stay in contact with This Land while you are away. And This Land, that was a sweet post you said about Kanu, that just shows how much you two care about each other and how much you love each other. ^^

Originally posted by kiara
    ah well .. love life still going ok i guess .. Its ONLY 9 days left till im off to US again :woeisme: Another wont survive till then .. *diez* I cant stand reading about everyone elses relationships or hugs at all, it makes me feel sad and all alone, i miss the feeling of hold someone or being held .. but im sure everything will be fine and such once im away

*goes pack bags again*
    Ahh, so you are with Shatty? I wasn't sure but I thought so because of your banner, plus that you went to meet him... Anyways I know how hard it is to be apart, well you know that heh.

Aww FC... That's sad that you have you hide your relationship... But unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. Do you have to hide it from your mom too? But I totally agree with you that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything. Love is really the best gift of all, and having Petteri here with me is the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for.

It's really wonderful to read all these great love stories. ^^ And I am just sooooo happy with be with Petteri again.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has Petteri arrived yet, or was that yesterday? I'll have to get on MSN and talk to y'all here during winter break...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well he landed after midnight, so it was actually today.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Well he landed after midnight, so it was actually today.
    He must be tired from all that flying...XD

How long is he staying?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Mwah, Adam, you know what I think about that post

I'm not as good as you guys to put things down into words, and I'll try not to whack more lovey dovey stuff in your faces, but, yeah... I love him, and that is all that needs to be said really.

And yes, Sharifu, I made it to Australia A very nice place so far, though I really wouldn't mind being closer to a certain someone...

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    He must be tired from all that flying...XD

How long is he staying?
    Yeah he is tired, he is actually sleeping now. He was traveling for practically 24 hours. Poor thing... But we're just happy to be together again. ^^ He will be here for about two months and one week. And hopefully I will go back to Finland with him. ^^ I think I will be in Finland for a long time, for five months... But I would be staying until he goes to military service, so that's why I would be staying so long, because I know how hard it will be for us to be apart for so long and not being able talk often...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments ^^

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope you have a good love life nathalie and all. And Hope it's gonna be an everlasting love

Edit: typo!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh, so you are with Shatty?
    I dont think so, actually

He was traveling for practically 24 hours.
    Thats why you stay up +24 hours before a flight Then you sleep during the whole trip. Last time i went there i got a cold the same night i was going :woeisme: So i was very tired anyway, but when i finally was there the cold was gone again .. and still i managed to make a whole family ill too in more than a week ^^

In one week i will now be in Germany, so its getting closer, and all my things are already packed (except the bags im actually bringing to US XD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And yes, Sharifu, I made it to Australia A very nice place so far, though I really wouldn't mind being closer to a certain someone...
    oh Nu, thatst really nice to know, you are only 15 min down the road and we are spending saturday together..we will be together soon..lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [B

Aww FC... That's sad that you have you hide your relationship... But unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. Do you have to hide it from your mom too? But I totally agree with you that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything. Love is really the best gift of all, and having Petteri here with me is the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for.
    . [/B]
    =) It's no secret there. My whole family knows and loves her and me and thinks nothing of it...so it's okay in the end--at least we don't have to hide when we're at MY house. It's so great that you'll be spending so much time with Petteri though! It's probably the greatest Christmas present you'll get, eh?

And that's super sweet TL! I know exactly how you feel my friend, love is a wonderful thing! You and Kanu are also priceless together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by FCSimba
    As for me, it's obvious that I am head over heels (or paws) with Andrea And I am so grateful to have her in my life! I hate to gush with all of you that're so alone for the Holidays, but truly, she has given my life meaning. Only problem is, we have to hide it from her parents...If they found out I'd never see her

But the point of that last fact is, we're willing to risk it all. I believe that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything--not for wealth, not for parent's want, not for anything. Love is special and comes in many different forms, but no matter the form it is always worth everything. I would give everything for Andrea--all the riches in the world, anything...and there are some sacrifices you have to make for certain kinds of love, and maybe all kinds of really worthwhile love.
    I've just read that and it's really sweet of you to say all that about her. However I do think it would be somewhat foolish to risk it. I had the same problem with my parents when I was with Rhys...luckily I was 18 by then so they couldn't stop me seeing him. If you and Andrea really treasure your relationship which I think it's obvious that you do, I would recommend from personal experience that you don't let her parents know/find out. If they ever stopped you two seeing each other you'd regret it so badly and I'd hate to read about how you two could no longer meet up and share that love you two have. I just thought I ought to say that.

On a seperate note, I'm about to spend my 20th christmas without somone....however there does seem to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I've been talking to this guy a lot recently and we're getting kinda close, and he's going to come see me in January ^^ so who know's what'll happen from then on.

Glad to hear STM got there safe Audra Wish him Hyv?? Joulua from me :P