Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel thesame about myself Nath, if ? can find something, everyone can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wanna bet?

I agree with Dyani, love life is for the lucky ones...though a blind man may sometimes hit the mark aswell, that's what I hope for!

Anyways, it's great to hear Sharifu's with STM again and Azerane will be with Kintaru soon...I'm so happy for you guys!
    Make sure to take loads and loads of photos to share with us...and loads and loads of stories to tell!^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heheh, thanks for the well wishes Audra and Neola, I appreciate it. Sheesh, only 6 hours now until I leave for the airport. Can't believe this is finally happening, just hope I don't freak out.

Love you Becca, see you soon baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, thanks everybody... I also can't believe this is actually happening, it's so amazing. It's TOMORROW that he gets here!! I can't believe it! And you're not allowed to freak out though Pat, if anyone's going to freak out it's going to be me hehe, nah.. I just can't wait to finally meet you and give you a hug

And we're gonna have to snag some random person at the airport to take a pic of us Hehe..

Love you too Pat
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aaaww the soppyness!!

HUGFEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs everyone to death with hugglesquishings*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww...Lea romances\relation ships!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm... well, there's no more than 14 and 1/2 hours until I'm going to be at that airport, waiting for Pat to come off his flight... and I think I'm starting to get nervous about it. It's so exciting and I'm really happy about it but I'm also a little nervous I think... not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight...

Tomorrow's surely going to be the greatest day of my life, finally getting to hold the one I love. No matter what happens, I love you Pat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All the best for you Azzy, I can imagine how nervous you are, but I'm sure this'll be the greatest day in your live and everything will go well. =)

What time are you going to the airport btw?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm? What is this "love life" of which you all speak?

I don't know what to think about all these long distance relationships myself, having had one myself which fell through like a sack of spuds. Yet, I see STM and Sharifu who are as together now as they were when I first met them, even when they're 10k miles apart most of the time. So for relationships like that I'm really hopeful that they work out, since STM and Sharifu are two of my best friends on here, the same goes for Kintaru and Azerane, I don't know them as well but still...all the best to them. Although with my past experience being...well...crap, I can't help but be somewhat skeptical of their success, however STM and Sharifu have proved that it can work, maybe I just didn't get the right person.

*sits in corner* :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Hmm? What is this "love life" of which you all speak?

I don't know what to think about all these long distance relationships myself, having had one myself which fell through like a sack of spuds.
    sounds familiar, but yeah, they can work ;3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    All the best for you Azzy, I can imagine how nervous you are, but I'm sure this'll be the greatest day in your live and everything will go well. =)

What time are you going to the airport btw?
    Hehe yeah, thanks And I leave home in an hour an a half but I'm not getting to the airport until 1:45pm... so, another 5 hrs yet...

Also, thankyou Tiikeri, I can understand how you can be skeptical about online relationships, I was too, until I met Pat. And whether it works or not, (though I'm pretty sure it will) at least after meeting we will know if it's going to. And if it doesn't work out it's better than sitting idly by always wondering whether it could've worked out.

Edit: And also another thing... it's not like we live a few hours away or whatever to visit each other and have just thought 'wel did you wanna meet up?' We live practically on opposite sides of the world, it's taken so much to get this meeting to work out, and the fact that he's coming over here, doing this all, that just tells me how much he cares about me.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know you guys have meet already by now, but we couldn't really get on earlier, but we both hope it works out great for you guys... I myself can't really believe it have been a week already sinse I came here... time is pasing soooooo fast...

well I guess I don't get on before we going to down to Brad's place... so I guess everyone be just happy with their love ones.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good to see anyone having a good time and all with everything :3
    As for my love life.... One way dead end street. Always

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im sure love is for everyone, for some it just comes early, for some it comes late, just a matter of waiting unfortunalety.. =3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm really curious how it's been going with Azerane and Kintaru so far. Hehe.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    They're too busy to come online...IfYouKnowWhatIMean...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    They're too busy to come online...IfYouKnowWhatIMean...
    No. Please elaborate.

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roog, shush leave them! None of our business to think of what they might be doing.. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Oh yeah, me too!
    But them not being online is a good sign, isn't it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I talked to Azerane yesterday, and she told me, that if I should talk to Sharifu or STM before she did, I'd had to tell you guys, that everything went great when they met

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu