Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    I have nothing more to add on that sex before marrige issue so I leave it there...
    instead I wanna say that it have gone 6 full months ( or well 5 months 29 days and 13 hours ) sinse me and Audra met in person, but still we haven't been in relationship from the beginning like she said.. it took about a week before we got together... and now that is probably happiest day in my life... I do have to admit that I was confused and quite silent the first time I was there but now I am a lot more open and with Audra I can surelly talk about anything.
    So I just wanna say I have loved you Audra over a year and missed being near you every moment after we met and when I'm away from you also before meeting you in person I long to be near you.
    Aww, that's really sweet STM. =) She's really lucky to have you, vise-versa. You guys are an awesome couple and I'm extatic for you. I adore love stories. *le sigh* Congrats.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww. Petteri that is so sweet!

Yes I do remember it was 6 months ago that we met for the first time. ^^ And the 3rd of next month will be our 6 month anniversary. I'll never forget that day...

Even before I met you as well I longed to be near you too. Not as long as you did though, since I realized I loved you last January.

You know I miss you all the time as well... I really can't wait to see you and be near you again.

It makes me so happy that I love you and you love me too...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahwww love is sticking in the threads ^^

Anyways, i do agree with Nathalie about the kids-sex on 13 thing. Parents really dont care about their kids anymore, i have to say, especially in Holland. Thats how i see it, our county has no respect, on a few things they do but people think they know it, why they're so stupid on most things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    Agreed....the guy's gotta know how to do certian things...
    It's just like preparing a meal...

Nothin' like bread and butter, hey Roog... ; o...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh god sex befure marrige....yes...id say you can becuse well....if you know you love some one but are exsample to young to marrige "you are alod to have sex when you turn 15 here" but you might love some one here already....then you dont wait 3 to like 10 years to have sex just becuse you get marrige.....marrige is a wunderful thing betwine 2 ppl and would not be rushed out becuse they want sex....BUT you shuld never have sex whit some one your not sure that you love....and surtently not have sex whit em until like after 2-5 moths...maybe....if you ask me this is totaly up to the persons....so if you ask me theres nothing wrong our right...exept that you shal only make love to the one you love.....thats why its called "making love"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    eddy_vendetta: lol.. about sex before marrige.. one thing for me it's forbidden, we do sex with reason right?
    dinosaurgirl85: Well it's forbidden for you. But if it wasn't, would you do it before marriage?
    eddy_vendetta: no.. well if my white thingy (i don't know how to spell it in english) just. enter or out of our body that's already a sin
    dinosaurgirl85: So you think it's wrong
    eddy_vendetta: yes it's not about sex at all, it's about the the baby, we have sex because we need a next generation, not for some fun, this maybe some people say: you're so booooring because you forbidden to have sex before marrige.
    dinosaurgirl85: Sex is to make children... But it's a sign of love... I mean I don't know if I even want children in the future
    dinosaurgirl85: But it's also a sign of love*
    eddy_vendetta: sex it not about us, it's about the baby. if you born a baby before marrige who's gonna be the father and or mother.. well.. this might be effect our son emotion. for me even tho im not a bastard, even parents divorce can ****ed up people life. i don't know if im a bastard.. maybe alot worse then who i am right now.
    eddy_vendetta: i gotta agree there. it's a sign of love of our relationship and the sex gen
    dinosaurgirl85: So you are saying you should only sex if you want to have children?
    eddy_vendetta: that's one and also i gotta agree with your statement'
    dinosaurgirl85: But what if people never wants kids but are in a relatioship. You still think it's ok if they have sex? At least if they are smart and use birth control
    dinosaurgirl85: relationship*
    eddy_vendetta: indeed.
    dinosaurgirl85: *nods* Yeah
    eddy_vendetta: they are on relationship
    eddy_vendetta: i don't have a right hadith soo i can't explain more about sex
    eddy_vendetta: i rather follow god rules
    dinosaurgirl85:
    dinosaurgirl85: God's rules... XD
    eddy_vendetta: because koran never change since it created .
    dinosaurgirl85: Sex is a natural thing... I think it's fine, just make sure to be smart about it so you don't have children when you're not ready
    eddy_vendetta: and i don't have any hadith about sex .. so i can't explain more

Well here's a little chat about sex before marrige

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    oh god sex befure marrige....yes...id say you can becuse well....if you know you love some one but are exsample to young to marrige "you are alod to have sex when you turn 15 here" but you might love some one here already....then you dont wait 3 to like 10 years to have sex just becuse you get marrige.....marrige is a wunderful thing betwine 2 ppl and would not be rushed out becuse they want sex....BUT you shuld never have sex whit some one your not sure that you love....and surtently not have sex whit em until like after 2-5 moths...maybe....if you ask me this is totaly up to the persons....so if you ask me theres nothing wrong our right...exept that you shal only make love to the one you love.....thats why its called "making love"
    I totally agree with what you said Shadow.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well another opinion
    im not support it or against it
    but at least y'all have a great relationship that's fine by me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right on Shadow. I think everyone has their own variation, just depends on how you were raised really. I think you should do it whenever you're ready and if you truly cherish the other person. Whether that's before marriage, or after marriage depends entirely on the person. I'll probably end up waiting, but that's because I don't think I'll be ready. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi

eddy_vendetta: sex it not about us, it's about the baby. if you born a baby before marrige who's gonna be the father and or mother.. well.. this might be effect our son emotion. for me even tho im not a bastard, even parents divorce can ****ed up people life. i don't know if im a bastard.. maybe alot worse then who i am right now.
    This reminds me of being at AppleBee's with a group of friends...We all didn't have Fathers for one reason or another and one of my friends decides to point this out by randomly stating "You know, We're all bastards...for real!"....I just busted out laughing because it was true...and random...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    way to go Shads, you said it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi
    I think that dinosaurgirl85 sounds very smart in that conversation, likely - should I be talking to a person like that I'd find out agreeing fully with her.

Generally, though (as also in this thread), people seem to take sex way, way too seriously. I find it a little amusing that people living in (certain) western states still take the topic as the Great Satan and something that is a 'necessary evil' at some point to make children.

Geez.

If two people like each other and find themselves to be in a situation where they're engaging in that kind of physical closeness and feeling comfortable about it .. then what the heck is wrong with that? What difference does it make whether they're married or not, been together for a time more or less? As long as both parties are enjoying themselves - just do it (tm).

Using birth-control is of course something to be assumed, unless there's a mutual intention of making a child. Neglecting birth-control is only for dumbasses.

Sex. It's not a big deal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tigris Of Gaul
    I think that dinosaurgirl85 sounds very smart in that conversation, likely - should I be talking to a person like that I'd find out agreeing fully with her.
    Thanks Tigris, dinosaurgirl85 is me.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think that means it's okay if we have sex in relationship
    one thing strange.. what about? sex is a job?.. sorry if this too over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tigris Of Gaul

Using birth-control is of course something to be assumed, unless there's a mutual intention of making a child. Neglecting birth-control is only for dumbasses.

Sex. It's not a big deal.
    That is very true indeed.
    Now, what peeves me is when a girl gets pregnant, knowing that she wasn't ''doing it safely'', and says, ''OMG it was an accident! I'm pregnant, but it was an accident!!!''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I gotta agree with Tigris on this topic. I think it's a shame really that so many people see sex as they might see something like heroin. As a dangerous, potentially life ending thing. I think we all just need to relax a bit. Remember, sex is supposed to be a -good- thing. Just don't be stupid about it, save it for the right situation, and don't be stupid, protect yourselves. And here, I'll even provide a general scale.

With someone you've been with for three years and love. = Good Situation

With someone you just met while drunk off your *** a party. = -Bad- Situation.

And I'll leave you with this, something I'm sure Roog will appreciate. People with a healthy, regular, and enjoyable sex life have been shown to generally be happier, healthier, in better shape, be at lower risk for many types of cancer, and live longer.

Don't be afraid of sex, but make sure you respect it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good examples Kintaru. My mom just walked in and asked me what the heck I was laughing at. Thanks a lot. I look like a lunatic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...Sex is your friend...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FC, just curious, have your ever considered the possibilty that you might just be a lunatic? Hmmmm?

Hehehe, just teasin. And Roog, it's more like a friend, with priviledges, I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...Just out of curiousity. *Considers the possibilty that I could be a lunatic* Oh dear lord. There IS a good chance.

And here comes to mind a song by Billy Joel:

"You may be right, I may be crazy. Oh but it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for."

Looks like I am a lunatic, thanks for making me realize that Kintaru. I appreciate it.