Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well hey there Kintaru....so nice of you to drop in.. welcome back

and so cute hun!!!!!!! ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by BlueStef
    well I can't said that for me. Nobody loves me And all the time when I crush on a guy and I tell him he tells me "hey look at you, you're not good enough for me !!"
    So I'm alone...........always alone
    That's really strange/wrong... you're not ugly in the least bit physically and you seem like a nice person personality-wise. French men must be too picky/arrogant, try Swiss men, they'd be nicer I'd imagine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Daniel
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? you're that rawr and you have no boyfriend?

me and roog will sort something out for you
    Just because you're good looking doesn't mean you'll have a b/f or g/f. People have told me I was pretty and nice, but I didn't get a b/f for a long time. It depends really, I mean guys offered but I want to know them for a while first and at least have some chemistry between us.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Just because you're good looking doesn't mean you'll have a b/f or g/f. People have told me I was pretty and nice, but I didn't get a b/f for a long time. It depends really, I mean guys offered but I want to know them for a while first and at least have some chemistry between us.
    I totally agree !! It's excatly the same for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    So the 12th was a good day for everyone (two months for me.) Congrats! ^^;
    not for me, the 25th is the best date ever in about 7 days me and Ragoom are celebrating our 9 month's anniversery

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like Sharifu said before for us it is 3rd but in 8 days 6 months have passed sinse we met each other in person.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine is screwed up, so I won't tell the tale. All that needs to be said right now is that I'm happy with my mate as he is with me. Hopefully I get to see him in December! ^^
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page · Deviantart Page ·
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well I can't said that for me. Nobody loves me And all the time when I crush on a guy and I tell him he tells me "hey look at you, you're not good enough for me !!"
    So I'm alone...........always alone
    What the hell?...If I knew you in person, I would've already asked you out..

me and roog will sort something out for you
    ...Yes, Because we are awesome like that......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    What the hell?...If I knew you in person, I would've already asked you out..

...Yes, Because we are awesome like that......
    Haha Roogy you're so sweettiiiesss and great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wahh! My friend made me join the spinthebottle site, if you don't know what it is, here's the link.

http://www.espinthebottle.com/index.phtml

Anyway, for awhile I didn't get any emails but today when I check it, I got 6 people who want to "meet me"...

6......6!!!!!

Gee, I didn't know people will actually want to talk to meet and get to know me better,:P I don't even have a love life!

Judging by their profiles, some of them seem pretty nice and some of them are....

I wonder what happens now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha Roogy you're so sweettiiiesss and great
    Thank you...but I did mean it in all sincerity..

I wonder what happens now...
    Lots of casual, meaningless sex...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I totally agree !! It's excatly the same for me!
    Don't worry though BlueStef, you're a cute, pretty and nice girl. There will be someone out there for you.

Originally posted by Eva Janus
    Hopefully I get to see him in December! ^^
    Wow! I really hope you guys get to meet! STM is coming to visit me for Christmas, so he'll be seeing me in December too. ^^ It will be so sweet.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, for the most part all the stories were quite nice Well, for those of you who don't know me it's probably because I have been gone for so long. But now I'm back and I'm hoping I can stick with it this time. Anyways, here comes my strange, and to some 'dispicable' love story. I'll start it off with a sample of my writing...It's a excerpt from a story I'm writing and hope to maybe get published someday. Anyways, here goes...

"If someone would have told me I was to fall in love with my neighbor at age thirteen I would have stayed as far away from that woman as possible. I never asked to be in love, but I had been looking for it for a long time. I was in various relationships and thought each one was the real deal. It wasn?t until one fateful summer afternoon that I realized what true love was.

It might could have been yesterday for how well I remember it all. We were in her room packing her things for her move to Ohio. I remember I was clutching an object in my hands, a photograph or something. I was looking down at it and feeling rather empty. I commented on it, and looked up just in time to see her laugh.

She might as well have been a goddess judging by the way she looked at that particular moment. The sunlight filtering through the nearby window touched her face to a gleam, making her soft tan skin shimmer in the dim room. The smile painted on her face was so perfectly crooked it made me grin. Those gorgeous dark eyes hidden behind indigo framed glasses were looking right at me. She was shining, radiant, and in that instant I realized she was what I had been looking for. She was all I had ever wanted, and all I would ever need.

I was filled with a rush of pure new feelings, untouched by the opinions of others. I raised my eyes to hers and held her gaze for what seemed an eternity. With each second my emotions intensified until I had to look to my hands for sanctuary. I began to breath a steadier, trying to slow my heart. I traced my lifeline with a dirt laden finger, my palms were damp with sweat."

Yeah, I love her to death. Some people might say this isn't true love, or that I'm too young to be feeling so intensly for another...but if there's a deeper love then what I am feeling it can stay FAR away from me. I'm going mad as it is I told her how I felt about four months ago...Here's what basically happened.

"Me: Jenny, I have something really important to tell you.
    Jenny: What is it Hails?
    Me: I um...gosh this is really hard for me to say.
    Jenny: Whatever it is, you can tell me.
    Me: I'm not so sure. See, I don't want anything to change.
    Jenny: What do you mean? Hails, what's the matter?
    Me: Jenny, I've been in love with you for about two years now. Since about a week before you left for Ohio. I've tried to talk myself out of it countless times but I can't help it. I never wanted or expected this to happen. I'm so sorry, I don't want you to hate me or feel wierd around me...
    Jenny: Why are you sorry? Hails, you have nothing to be sorry for. I love you just the way you are. You're like my big sister. Nothing you say or do will ever make me love you any less."

I am so lucky to have found someone like her. I've heard stories of things like this happening with other people and now they're ridiculed by the ones they once loved most. It's horrible. I'd be so sick if she ever hated me. I just...ahh she's wonderful. That's enough FC rambling for today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My... "love life"... is kinda weird right now. I'm certain I have feelings for a certain female friend of mine, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as "love", or even a crush.

She's kind of homophobic anyways, so I'm certain it's not going anywhere. ._.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that Sombster. *Shnugs* You should ask 'feel-out' questions. I had my friend ask Jenny a whole bunch of questions before I worked up the nerve to tell her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks, FC... I already figure she's not okay with it just by the way she acts (generally using "gay" and the like as an insult is a giveaway. 3: ) Alot of my friends are like that.. the only three that aren't: one I have no clue what he thinks, the other doesn't "hate gay people.. well maybe just a little", and my other friend says she's not nessicarily against it, but it's not "natural"...

Ha, I bet it'll be a riot when they figure out I'm pretty much bi. =|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As a side note: Hi-eeeeeeeeee!! Sorry for lack of activity. Our house sold ;___;

Anyways. Yeah, i still like chris a lot. And he still likes me a lot. But he's kind of afraid to talk to me. Cause it's hard, cause we want what we can't have. It's hard, but in the end i'll know it's the right thing to do. He's goign emo which is hawt to the max. I want to go emo with him, but i can't. Parents won't let me. He gets made of a lot at school and i want to be there getting the same punishment for how i really feel inside, emo, but i can't. All i can tell them is to shut the hell up cause they don't know what style is. Bleh, preps. I hate em. Seems like he can say anything to me on the internet but it's hard to keep a conversation with him in person. I think he's nervous..or scared...or sad. Maybe all three at once. I just want to be able to talk to him like we did when we were friends. We could talk all day. But his emails are awesome. They're always uplifting, saying i'm beautiful or that he wishes he could kiss me, but respects my parents and my beliefs. He makes me happy and yet sad. I love it. Oh, i wrote a song about him. Here it is, but please don't steal it.

Two lives, one thought
    Through summers of fun our love was bought
    So take this hand that is all alone
    The spaces between my fingers are yours to own
    My arms are tired but they still have time
    to embrace your body cause you're all mine
    Run those fingers through my hair just to make me smile
    Bracelets rub against my neck, how i love your style
    Placid fingertips brush my lips
    Studs on your belt press on my hips
    A soliloquoy of silence is all i give tonight
    Let our expectations live and give us light
    So god gave me these spaces between each finger
    for yours to be strewn and always linger
    Pieces of our puzzle reveal a perfect pair
    So i dare you, brace my hand without a care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bravo Alli. You're very talented. It's good to see your text again. Missing you like crazeh me amigo. =) *luvvles you to death*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome poem..

What is "going emo"?..>What is emo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    emotional?

He's from a place so far from here
    somewhere so exotic
    yet it feels so near
    And I know him so well, but only in my dreams
    He's standing in my doorway,