Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You need a good talk with her. Then it'll come out. At least i think you should put up a line. Maybe that helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My love life? I'm sure no one would want to hear about it It's not like I ever had one anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So yeah, today I helped the person I'm in love with get together with the person they're in love with. Not much to say other than it didn't feel to great, messed me up more than a bit. Don't know why I posted this, I've come to learn throughout my life that there's very little comfort to be had from words, especially over the internet, but I guess it seemed right to post nontheless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, there may not be comfort in words, but there is comfort in hugs

*hugs pnt*

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    omgwtf. I suck.

A couple weeks ago, I like. Told my best friend I was in love with her (even though I knew she doesn't feel the same). And now, I'm like avoiding her like crazy. I even go way out of my way to be antisocial.

I'm such a complete sociopath. I <3 internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *hugs PS*

awww, what a bummer. i guess you cant go back to normal, eh?? a little akward. She probably feels flattered, and confused. hoping she made the right descision.

anyways, im no good at this love stuff. i <3 internet as well, its like hanging out with your best friends.

PS i <3 Lea

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've come to learn throughout my life that there's very little comfort to be had from words, especially over the internet, but I guess it seemed right to post nontheless.
    I must add something on that, words do have lots ofcomfort and talking about things can help, you just have to accept that help, if you are denying the help, you can't be helped. i remember talking with you a lot a year ago, about problems you had and such and maybe words doesn't comfort you that much, because you denying the help even being greatful that people want to help. But most of time talking helps, even online. Words also hide a lot of emotions behind, even they would been typed out. And because no one can tell what kind of tune I'm typing this I want to add that I am not attacking on anyone with my opinion about importans of words and talking with friends, even about problems.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    So yeah, today I helped the person I'm in love with get together with the person they're in love with. Not much to say other than it didn't feel to great, messed me up more than a bit. Don't know why I posted this, I've come to learn throughout my life that there's very little comfort to be had from words, especially over the internet, but I guess it seemed right to post nontheless.

well ya know what pnt... thats one of the draw backs of being nice, sometimes doing it can get you hurt ive done it a million times myself and i feel for ya, but it was a respectable decision you made =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ I gotta agree with Taka Tiger; while it may not be any consolation to you, it was very noble of you to do that pntbll, I don't think it's something I could have done...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Muruwa
    ^ I gotta agree with Taka Tiger; while it may not be any consolation to you, it was very noble of you to do that pntbll, I don't think it's something I could have done...
    well, if you love someon, wouldn't you do all in your power to make that person happy? personal gain or not?

but despite a secret lust you have for someone, and are not there mate yet, than try not to act like it, act the way a good friend would i say ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I totally agree with Taka-Tiger. When i date someone i'm trying to make him feel the happiest he can be, even though i would not get it back in return.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now, I don't want anything more to do with this topic, this whole damn thing is eating away at me, but I gotta say that it's somewhat unrealistic to think that one should be happy for helping their love interest get together with someone else solely because it makes their love interest happy; that's just not how people work, that person will most be definately sad to some extent regardless of whether their love interest is happy. It friggin sucks because this is how every relationship or potential relationship, goes; I have been in a few relationships and every one has ended in the other person leaving me for someone else or cheating on me. The potentional relationships almost always end with me helping that person get with someone else and in the end making me look like a dumbass. I don't really think it's the people that I have relationships with, almost all are smart, ambitious, and kind, which leads me to believe that the person to blame is not them, but most likely the other person in the relationship (me). But, I try to keep my problems off the forum, that's enough angst for today, and I really don't have much more to say on the matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, not to be douchey, but it would seem kind of selfish not to be interested in the loved ones needs, or wants. if not, are you really in love with them? or just looking for someon to call your own? sure it might send you into a spiral of depression, but if you care enough for this person it would be worth it ^^

<hushes now> i dun wanna start any fights or anything ,so i take my leave of posting here >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Errr, that's not what I meant at all. Of course if you love someone you want them to be happy (that's all I want for my boyfriend), I'm not so selfish that I would put my needs and personal gain above someone else's happiness (whether I am in love with them or not, that's not the kind of person I am). I was simply saying that I don't know if I could stand to help someone I love get together with someone else; I would be supportive of them in their relationship and I wouldn't do anything to jepordize it, but it would eat at me that I helped start that relationship. I will say no more about this but will hope that this post will not be misinterpreted like the last one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Muruwa
    Errr, that's not what I meant at all. Of course if you love someone you want them to be happy (that's all I want for my boyfriend), I'm not so selfish that I would put my needs and personal gain above someone else's happiness (whether I am in love with them or not, that's not the kind of person I am). I was simply saying that I don't know if I could stand to help someone I love get together with someone else; I would be supportive of them in their relationship and I wouldn't do anything to jepordize it, but it would eat at me that I helped start that relationship. I will say no more about this but will hope that this post will not be misinterpreted like the last one.

I wasn't responding to your post, more of Taka's and Amaryllis's; I agreed with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know you were agreeing with me, I was responding to Taka's and Amaryllis's also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cause were so cool, everyone is responding to our posts

But i now Belong to the lovley Broken <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats Taks you finally got her x) *throws confetti*

Oh my name got actually mentioned a couple of times Oo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A thread about love life. What love life? I'm approaching 18 and a guys never so much as looked at me. All the time I get told "don't worry, you'll find someone soon enough" but that doesn't exactly stop the feeling of total loneliness. Bah! I'm through with the opposite sex and I've not had anything to do with them yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey read Sharifu's story then.