Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zira!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    WHAT?! Kiara is far worse! I was kinda hoping Zira would grab onto Kiara at the end of the movie and they both fell intot he water

Nah, but Kiara is by far the worst of all of the Lion King characters IMHO >> It shouldn't be physically or judicially possible to laugh that much >.<
    her giggle was annoying yes, and she was a bit of a bubblehead but Zira just got to me! that voice, her personality, everything just argh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/an...ngle_king.html

Tell if me that sounds right to you.. e_e
    I already read that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    I already read that.
    Does it sound right to you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does it sound right to you?
    No.

Especially considering her name isn't Serabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    No.

Especially considering her name isn't Serabi.
    Exactly. So no, Zira isn't related to Scar or Mufasa, unless she's Scar's mate and Mufasa's in-law.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly. So no, Zira isn't related to Scar or Mufasa, unless she's Scar's mate and Mufasa's in-law.
    Take your witty remarks and shove 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think:

Zira is Scar's wife. And Kovu is adopted.
    Because Scar is family of Kiara.
    And if Kovu Scar's son, than is Kovu family of Kiara,
    Before they 'married'.

Do You understand?

But that's what I think..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After Simba banished Zira, Scar?s sister-in-law Serabi and Scar?s other followers....

It's S*A*rabi, first of all. And second of all, why would Simba banish his MOTHER?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, okay.. I read that twice and I didn't take in a word of it.

You mind rephrasing that?

Scar's not an idiot.. he obviously though things through alot. If he was stupid, could he have gotten away with it for that long? The only mistake he made was telling Simba because he thought he would die (at the end, in the fire).
    Ofcourse Villians are allowed to love, But Zira's just annoying. Scar wasn't an idiot, no, But Zira does everything for/the way Scar would. where Nala and Kiara do not do everything for/the way Simba and Kovu would

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That Zira lion

I know she wasn't in the original movie, but tlk2 wasn't planned then, always new characters in new movies.

But where do you think she came from, why do you think shes soo GRRRR. I personally think she has an awesome design XP even if it is similar to scar, its not the same

Anyway, I think Zira was younger than Mufasa and Scar. Due to the fact in tlk2 she still has a lot of strength and can do things herself. I think she was born when Scar was just starting to get his mane. so when she was a cub cub his mane was filling out.

I think she had an odd obsession with him. I can see her as a newborn trying to go to him instead of her mother, then as a cub follow him about, and be one of the few who actually call him Scar, in the beginning.

I think she was always hateful towards the rest of Scar's family, including ahadi and Mufasa, maybe even Uru since she stole some of the attention away.

Then when simba came around i cant see her as being very pleasant to hiom or any other pridelanders. Scar doesnt actually take Zira as a mate (nor love her), but she seems to think its that way. Then when Scar becomes king, he conciders needing an hier. strangly enough zira is not his first choice, but then decides to have a cub with her. Nuka (who turned out scrawny and weak, and Scar felt punished, therefore zira didnt like the cub much either, or didnt seem to)

Simba comes back and takes the lands back. Zira is still trying to get over Scar, and is always angry. When Simba has a healthy cub (Kopa) shes enraged, and like Scar did to simba, plans to kill the cub. (I havent thought out how she does this, but due to some other peoples thoughts, i think its something indirect like Scar did)

Kopa is killed, and Zira is exiled. She takes Nuka of course, since he is the last thing of scars she has. Two other lionesses come too (Maiba and Mudiwa, neither whom are canon) She joins the outlanders, who hunt on the outskirts of the pridelands. (I dont think Simba realizes for a while shes joined them until later on)

Zira knows Scar didn't want Nuka as a heir. So... She attempts to find another male. She finds one who strongly resimblesScar, only stronger in build, but similar in looks. (in my world, its Tuke) Thus her twins: Kovu and Vitan

You know the rest.

Lets hear your thoughts :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmmm, some interesting points there. i always thought someone said POOF and there she was.

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    There was already a discussion thread about Zira

*threads merged*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry XD Im used to Lilymud, where bumping threads gets you an OMGWTF?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can bump old topic if you have a intresting important post it's legal.