Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Lion king 2 and lion king 1/2 isnt as gd as the origanal do you agree?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Funny, since I've been here I've appreciated the story less >_<" but never mind.
    Lol. How do you appreciate it less?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno, I thought SP was cool until I joined the online fan community.. were there's been tons of SP-bashing and the like. I've seen all the flames and even the sensible stuff, and I've watched the movie again and realized that it's mostly true.. so I guess in a way, LH has effected my opinion - opened my eyes, maybe? Dunno if that made any sense, but yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    one thing that annoyed me aswell, nala's voice sounded completely different in sp at the beginning of the film
    and the person who replaced rowen akinson as the voice of zazu didnt do a good job either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've said this before; Zazu sounded stupid in SP. He wasn't the same without Rowan Atkinson's voice.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the most that bothered me about it was they seemed to turn Nala and Simba into Sarabi and Mufasa.

Nala became the quiet observer who would speak up here and there and Simba, not only his personality but the way he looked:

http://www.artarchive.org/media/imag.../mufasimba.jpg

http://www.artarchive.org/media/images/temper/760.jpg

To me, at least it looked as if they tried to shadow Mufasa in Simba's looks as he got older. While the characters can look similar, Ahadi, Mohatu, and Mufasa, they all had different looks in the end, but Simba as time went on seemed to look just like his father, none of his mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ack, I know.x_x I also hate how they got lazy when animating his mane. It looks like a pile of puddy on his neck in SP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Ack, I know.x_x I also hate how they got lazy when animating his mane. It looks like a pile of puddy on his neck in SP.
    I just realized that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Yeah... his mane looks weird in SP. I wish they kept it like it was in the original.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen LK 1 1/2 but it doesn't look as Good as The Lion King and Simba's Pride i love both of them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Personally, I like TLK3 WAY more than SP.. just my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure about overall quality, but I do like the song "He Lives in You" better than "Circle of Life".

To me, at least it looked as if they tried to shadow Mufasa in Simba's looks as he got older. While the characters can look similar, Ahadi, Mohatu, and Mufasa, they all had different looks in the end, but Simba as time went on seemed to look just like his father, none of his mother.
    People get older, and I would imagine the same to be true for lions as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen LK 1 1/2 but it doesn't look as Good as The Lion King and Simba's Pride i love both of them
    You will like it if you like comedy and parody films because thats what it is, there is not really much sad emtotion, drama or somthing that will catch your heart. But you get to see simba in his adolescent stages, that bit is cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TLK 3 dissapointed most fans cause they were hoping for a lion king movie not a timon and pumba movie. Some parts may have been funny for a 30 min cartoon but not a whole movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    timon and pumba get a bit annoying after a while.
    instead of telling the whole story again (which is a bit boring because we know what happens) Timon and pumba should of at least told alot more about the bits we wanted to see or extended the bits we wanted to see in the original film. eg simba growing up in the jungle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with you This land.. and I hate the part with Pride Rock.. it just disturbs a legend. Darn movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nalinda
    I agree with you This land.. and I hate the part with Pride Rock.. it just disturbs a legend. Darn movie.
    Hear, hear!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's just a bloody parody, people.. of *course* that's not what really happened.. because TLK didn't happen at all! It's a movie >_<;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    It's just a bloody parody, people.. of *course* that's not what really happened.. because TLK didn't happen at all! It's a movie >_<;
    Haha, I agree with Somby. I like TLK3 (1.5) because it is for FUN! It's not serious! Like me really. Uncle Max pwns all, enough said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like TLK 1 1/2 too because of the humor. And you can never guess who is my favorite character in TLK 1 1/2. For TLK 2 Nuka is my favorite then next in line is Vitani and Kovu.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really enjoyed 1.5 Especially Ma. I wish they made a plush of her : ( The scene when Timon leaves, puts me on the border of tears for some reason. Probably the aspect of leaving home and going far away. : p