Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General chat about all of TLK film soundtracks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

General chat about all of TLK film soundtracks

hey ppl, which is your favourite soundtrack out of all of the TLK films and why, you might of discoverd mine is this land, because i love tunes played by wood wind instruments and the tunes packed alot of emotion and it makes you feel relaxed.
    so whats yours?
    :knowdees:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    um.. dunno. maybe elton john's version of CYFTLT.

btw, your sig is a bit too wide.. the maxium width is 500 pixels, just so you know. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like the ROTPL soundtrack myself because it features a lot of great music based on the films. Favourites on that soundtrack are "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", "Lala", "One By One", "Lea Halalela" etc. I like just about all on that CD.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I love all TLK cd's, doesn't matter which language

But from RotPL, there are like 1 or 2 songs, I don't really like that much.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kool, i like that kinda stuff, i tell what i would like to see, i love the soundtrack "we are one" from lion king 2 but i think the singing ruins it , but the tune is really gd, you hear just the tune of "we are one" when kiara is about to start her first hunt and you hear it at the begining of the credits so there must be somewhere where you can get it. ive looked around but have not found nothin can anybody help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I Luv all the soundtracks but I would have to say the original motion pic one. This Land is def my fav followed closely by We are One which was played at my pa's funeral.

Even those who are gone are with us as we go on. (Always)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yey we have sumut in common.
    i can see y "we are one" was played at your pa's funeral it has so many nice lyrics in it, actually "we are one" with the singing is growing on me because when u proply hear to the lyric it has some nice lines to it, u might of gatherd this on my signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I could - and the pic. Its very family orientated as everyone knows but can be extremely meaningful. I love the wind instruments especially in the broadway cd of Can you feel the love tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i love wind instuments they sound so relaxing and emotional when linked to films such as TLK
    thats y i like "this land" so much, ive always liked that soundtrack, my other favourites are "to die for" "king of pride rock".
    My favourite soundtracks with singing in them are "can you feel the love tonight" and "cirlcle of life".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really couldn't agree more. When I was younger I preffered, just cant wait to be king and Hakuna matata, but now I appreciate the music so much more. Especially the chants in zulu, they are so warm and inspiring.

I also think Shadowland is an amazing piece. Something about it that makes it different just like This Land.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i couldnt agree with you more aswell
    have you had that experience when you was young and you watched TLK and you though nothin of it, just funny and entertaining, but then when u watch it again when you are older you think more of it, u feel more emotional through it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadowland is an amazing bit of work. Awesome song.

I love "To Die For" as well - it's definately got the creepy vibes. "King of Pride Rock" is a great song, too.

And I always <3 Be Prepared for I am a fangirl that way.

But like I said previously, Elton John's version of CYFTLT is my fave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    elton john's version is brill. ive already learnt it full on the piano with the chords and everything, i have also learnt this land and circle of life on the piano aswell, Thanks to the internet i could download the sheet music . it took me some time but its the ultimate thing to do if you are stressed. it really chills me out when i play this kind of stuff on the piano. (i hate to brag )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I loved it when I was young but now its so special to me. I cop heaps of crap from my brother and sister about it but it really makes me emotional.

It can make me so happy 1min and then sad the next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yer tht happens to me. for some reasom i felt really emotional when the film got up to the can you feel the love tonight scene, i dont know why its was just i hadnt seen the film for ages then when i saw it, i had loads of different emotions over the film.
    i have managed to get hold of the soundtrack shadowland, thankyou Sombolia for tellin me i can see y its your favourite, its brilliant

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry to barge in on here, but This Land, please try to type complete words?

I have no idea what you mean when you write "y" and letter-things like that *blush* (sorry)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its ok, ill try not to in future, im just used to writing in short form when im on msn messenger. im sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody else want to talk about their favourite soundtrack from any of TLK films. Oh yeah ive found a new 2nd favourite soundtrack which is shadowland.
    Please share your thoughs with me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadowland is a great song, but people will get peeved if ya double post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    <---

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook