Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jurassic Park IV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My sister wants to see King Kong. I saw the trailer for it whilst going to see HP 4. Actually looked pretty awesome--wouldn't turn my nose up to it, that's for sure.

As for this new JP movie, I suppose I'll see it. I particularly liked the 1st and 2nd JP movies and the 3rd one wasn't half bad either. I've always enjoyed the JP movies and I've always had a liking for Dinosaurs.

Bu JP does RULE. Makes me wanna watch it again now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I thought JP 3 was a complete bombshell, really made me angry at Universal, hopefully they won't blow it again this time around. Any news on who the director is for sure?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    there were rumours that Spielberg wanted to direct this one as it was going to be the final film with Sam Neill, Laura Dern, and Jeff Goldblum (sp?), and the guy who played Hammond , also rumoured that Keira Knightley was going to play Lex somehow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy Schmitt!! Jurassic Park is definitly my most FAVORITE movie EVER! Sorry, TLK... ... anyhow... I never got to go on the JP ride at Universal Studios cuz it's in California and I'm in Florida! (the US here sucks >.<)... oh well... Hey, Audra! I have a bunch of JP toys as well and I'm not letting anyone ever have 'em! I used to have posters as well, but they're so old and torn up that I keep 'em safely wrapped up in my closet. (they used to be my older brother's and so that's why they're torn up )
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page · Deviantart Page ·
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember seeing Jurassic Park when I was 8 or 9 years old in theatres. I was really into back then. I just hope this fourth movie doesn't suck as much as the third......I thought the second one was pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as I posted in the IJIV thread, Jp IV is being pushed back even farther now! It is still due out next summer but ....they won't even begin filming until they are done with IJIV and they aren't going to finish that until early next year...so JPIV will be pushing it, they don't even have a director yet Spielberg needs to take his seat back with this film and get it straightened out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *bumps*

Marshall: JP4 in 2008
    More JP4 tidbits from Spielberg producer Frank Marshall, this time from the London Free Press, where yesterday a quick article asked him about JP4. Marshall responds: "[JP4] has a good script now, so we should have that one up and running next year for release in 2008."
    *sigh*

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Another? ???! What order do they all go in now? For the love of everything holy....it's getting a little old/confusing/tiredsome, and it's kind of staining the JP reputation. :E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think they can get any worse than JPIII, JPIV Dawn of Extinction should be much better and will be ending the series with the destruction of the islands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll have to agree with S'04. JPIV DoE will probably be a lot better than JPIII. The fact of the matter that it'll be ending the JP miscellanea. As I said before, it could very well be as good as the second installment, perhaps better.

We shall see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man...2008?!...That's a long time from now...like five years or something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sonkakee
    I'll have to agree with S'04. JPIV DoE will probably be a lot better than JPIII. The fact of the matter that it'll be ending the JP miscellanea. As I said before, it could very well be as good as the second installment, perhaps better.

We shall see...
    Well Spielberg himself said that the script for JPIV is better than tLW and almost as good as the first one if not the same. But he also did WotW, great movie but really rushed and if he does the same with JPIV DoE then he mine as well call it a sequal to just JPIII and not the entire Jp series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think this'll be the JP4 movie poster? Notice the incorrect release date???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no no no, that is fake, someone from Dan's JPIII page made that and even admitted he made it, as you can see it has a spitter on it when JPIV will be more about raptors

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The raptors are just way too popular. I love them though. Can't wait for JPIV. 2008 is a long time to wait though. But hopefully it will be worth it.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw some stuff about JP4 coming out. I'm so not looking forward to it... I mean... they have really overdone the whole JP theme and stuff. The first pretty good and is my number one fav movie (cuz dinosaurs are AWESOME!!!), the second was a good movie but didn't follow the book, the third sucked as a JP movie (would've been good as a movie by itself, like, without the JP title and theme)... I'm just really worried. I don't want the JP stories to go downhill... They already screwed it up with JP3.

:woeisme: x 100
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page · Deviantart Page ·
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've started to get tired of raptors being the focal point. They've also proven that there's no way that raptors were actually anything like the raptors in the movie, right? I'd like to see more T-Rex, though I recognize that there doesn't seem to be a lot to do with an animal that is that size. Speaking about how the dinosaurs actually were: have you all heard that scientists now believe that the T-Rex most likely had feathers! But I am excited to see another Jurassic Park! The first one always seemed like such a smart movie. It seems like people went to see the first movie just to see the theory behind how it was all possible. With the second and the third, there was none of that. They were both simply action. And that's cool, though I thought the scientific aspect made the first film different from other movies. Though I am excited about the potential of the special effects. Seeing what was done with King Kong's backgrounds, if they filmed JP IV in real locations and put all of that special effect power into the animals themselves, it could be really, really awesome. I'd also like to see Spielberg back behind the helm. Then we'd be talking!

I just hope that this one has Dr. Grant in it. As long as he's in it, I'm excited!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well i am really curious about the new movie, i always loved the JP movies, and i still love them next to TLK ^_^ i can't wait that long! =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I quite enjoyed the first Jurrassic Park, but they're just getting carried away with sequels now, I can see it starting to suffer from Land Before Time Syndrome. They should just start another dinosaur franchise, in a similar style if they really must.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would like to see Spielberg taking control of this one as well Krypto, and Grant being back, boo ya !!! *sigh* they did ruin JPIII but o well, and for TLW I actually like that movie, some of the stuff in it was stupid but it was still good. Somehow I think this project will get scrapped and probably won't be coming out until like 2020 or something like Terminator