Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who crys when watching the lion king??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cry every time I watch the movie, especially the part where Mufasa dies and Simba is hopelessly trying to wake his late father up. But I only cry if I watched from the beginning or it ruins the moment. It's so sad just thinking about it now. Personally, I think the best part was the music; Hans Zimmer, good job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't get upset when Scar dies. It is kinda tragic though, if you believe that he was never treated right as a cub just because he was physically smaller and stuff. Still, murder is NEVER EVER an answer to ANYTHING, so that's the main reason why he gets no sympathy.

I feel sad when Mufasa dies, its like i lose someone special to me...and Simba trying to wake him up is sad.

I love the ending too, when Simba ascends pride rock. That's very emotional.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really liked the ending with "King of Pride Rock" as the background music.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, i like the background music to "king of pride rock". it makes me feel so much happier!
    i dont feel upset either in the bit were scar dies. i feel as thow he got wot he deserved.

the music is what makes the film.

:-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't cried over The Lion King in years But I do get all sad and almost get teary eyed.

I cry during Forrest Gump everytime, even though I've seen it so many times it's pathetic. << Oh! By the way, I saw the Terminal AWESOME movie ^_^ I cried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i want to see that, how is it and what is it about? how can they make that a movie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched the trailer for that on apple.com. It looks funny...unless i'm thinking of a different movie...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have never heard of it. what is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its is about Tom Hanks getting stuck in a airport for 9 months...and thats it, thats the whole movie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    o rite ok then. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Terminal is very good, it's no Forrest Gump, but it was definitely good, better than I thought it would be by far. I won't say anything about it though cause I don't wanna spoil it. I saw Around the World in 80 days as well, it was good, but I'd go for The Terminal instead myself ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In fact, I was just watching The Lion King a few minutes ago, and I cryed soooo hard when Mufasa died... I just cant get over it! So to answer your question...ya i do cry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I first saw TLK I cried buckets and was all depressed up to the Hakuna Matata song. But not any more.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Aquarain
    In fact, I was just watching The Lion King a few minutes ago, and I cryed soooo hard when Mufasa died... I just cant get over it! So to answer your question...ya i do cry!
    don't look at Boos' banner then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cry every time I watch it. That part where simba crawls under Mufasa's paw and his little tears roll down his cheeks. That is the reason why I love 2d animation. it awes me to see how much emotion can be poured in it, and how much the artist's hard work shows. *sighs* oh no, im getting all teary eyed just picturing simba now. *goes off to watch the movie*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I first saw it heh, I was crying my eyes out O_O I hadn't expected that to happen at all cause it's Disney after all and that had't happened since Bambi (I cried when i saw it too) XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    to be honest i havn't watched this film in 5 or so years and in watching it the first time in that time I was near tears lol it is moving when u watch it after a very long time.
    As this film covers a lot of ground if you know wat I mean, this film I consider to have a gr8 story line and cover proper feelings and emotions, god i sound stupid don't I lol
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, you don't sound stupid!

TLK is the most emotionally moving movie i've ever seen! Although i'd have to say Brother Bear moved me as well, but there is something even more special about TLK, and because of it TLK is now a big part of my life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, it was a really emotional story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mabatu
    No, you don't sound stupid!

TLK is the most emotionally moving movie i've ever seen! Although i'd have to say Brother Bear moved me as well, but there is something even more special about TLK, and because of it TLK is now a big part of my life
    TLK our brother bear i think brother bear.
    wen Koda meaths his mother in the end and all i cant stand it i have lost my mother to so....