Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who crys when watching the lion king??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who crys when watching the lion king??

hello there. i was just woundring who crys at the lion king?
    you would think that because you have watched the film soooooo many times, you will get over the bit were mufasa dies bur every time i see that bit i ALWAYS cry. i dont think i will every get over it.
    sometimes i have to skip it! LOL
    please tell me weather you cry at it or you can just get along with it because i fell like such a wimp!! LOL
    thanks
    sarah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cry when i watch it, i have only watched it one time today about to start it a second time so time to get some tissues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you would think i would get over it when ive watched it so many times

but yeah, i dont 'cry' exactly, more like get a sad feeling and sometimes get teary eyed

it goes the same with Brother Bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^ yeah same with me... Brother Bear was pretty sad there at the end

once in awhile after watching TLK, ill get all depressed and stuff, and have to listen to i just cant wait to be king (happy songs and such) to make me happy again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It makes me teary eyed and sad. And if i'm in a sad mood anyway, it can easily make me cry.

Once after finishing watching TLK after realizing it's the best movie ever, i listened to the song 'he lives in you'. it made me cry heaps - but hasn't since then. Luckily i was home alone at the time so nobody knows

I get all emotional at the end too when Simba ascends Pride Rock. The music, and everything about that scene is just so moving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think i've really cried to it, maybe when i was younger, but i can't remember. I ALWAYS cries when i watch Black beauty, i'm teareyed just thinking of it. And i got a bit teareyed when i watched Brother bear.:P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I saw it at the movies, 3 times. When I was 11 or so.

Never cried.

I had it on VHS, never cried eather.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cry when Simba realizes his father's dead and crawls underneath his paw.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I use to cry when I watch TLK... but because I have seen it almoust 1000 of times... I cry more rarely...

but... yesterday on TLKoB I cried like a 9 times... it was damn effective.

that was great.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dont 'cry' when i watch it anymore but i do get tingles down my spine and well up at certain bits, but that completely depends on what mood im in at the time. If im in a sad and depressive mood then it will have a greater impact and i'll probably tear up.

But the broadway made me tearyeyed aswell just because of the sheer power of the music, it's much more emotive to feel the music rather than it just playing out from a TV set.

I wanna see the film at the cinema again to try and recreate that effect with the film......oh well, i can dream!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah...I dont cry..I get teary eyes and alot of emotions go through me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow, some of you guys must be strong not to cray at it!! i cant help myself! i cry loads at the film, you want to see me ar LTKoB!!!! my dad thought i was an idiot! it was the msuic that got me, if there was no music at the part were simbas dad dies dont think i would be as upset. i would still cry, no doubt but not as much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry i don't cry, I dont really show sympathy or emotions for other things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i used to allmost cry when i was alot littler... but i dont anymore oO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well the first time i saw it in the cinemas when i was about 7 or 8 years old i cried to it, but now it's like the more i see it the more rarely i cry to it, i want to cry more but i just can't because i have seen the same thing so many times.. so i try to have some timespace between everytime i watch the movie.
    i allways get sad feelings while watching it though, how much i cry to it depends on witch mood i am in also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't cried while watching TLK....well ok I did cry while watching it for the first time when it came out ...but hey I was only 7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Garfield
    I haven't cried while watching TLK....well ok I did cry while watching it for the first time when it came out ...but hey I was only 7
    Indeed,XDXDXD!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to be the odd one out here. I've never cried at it, ever.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    there is diffrend kind of people... so don't think it's odd.

my friend haven't cry in 7 years...

some peoples just cant show their feelings. or then they just let it out some other way.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For me.. It really depends on my mood at the time. in most cases, I like to watch it when Im already sad, so in nearly all cases I do cry. It triggers a lot of memories and things, so, yeah I do..