Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1952

Thread: Post Your Pic.....again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    And what might you and STM be up to? >> <<
    Coolsome pic, Fu'ey.
    *laughs* We were just watching TV together on the couch, like we would be doing something when a group of people were at the house. XD (My dad, his old girl friend, my sister and her friend)

Nice pic 2 Die FR! I wanna go back to Disneyland so bad... I'm glad I got myself a Disneyland shirt the last time I went.

Huh KS, do people make fun of you at school?
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    *laughs* We were just watching TV together on the couch, like we would be doing something when a group of people were at the house. XD (My dad, his old girl friend, my sister and her friend)

Nice pic 2 Die FR! I wanna go back to Disneyland so bad... I'm glad I got myself a Disneyland shirt the last time I went.

Huh KS, do people make fun of you at school?
    Ah, I see. ^^

And yeah, people seem to make fun of me. The other day these *****y lasses said I needed "plastic surgery." I spoke to LKS about it last night and well, he told me to ignore them cos' they're "*****es." He gave me a few compliments and stuff anyways which made me feel better. ^^

Well at least I receive compliments from people online and not insults from people offline so thanks for that guys.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well KS I have to say I can't believe people are doing that to you. You are 15 years old and I would think about that age, the immaturity isn't as bad as it is when you are even younger.

I'm really sorry people do that to you. It?s hard when you?re a really nice person. Just be yourself, that's all I can say, there will be people that like you for who you are.

And damn those kids saying you need plastic surgery... You do not! And that's an incredibly rude thing to say. Kids at your school need to grow up!

I guess I'm getting all mad but I can't help it. Well as you get older people stop doing that, even though I'm surprised they are doing it at the age of 15. But don't worry, you'll just get older and as you get older people mature. XD

And I said before KS, but you have really pretty eyes. For the longest time when I was younger I really wished I had blue eyes.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just ignore those girls anyway. Things they say to me don't really mean anything to me anyway. They can sometimes hurt my feelings though.

Well possibly at the end of this year, those girls would've left school to probably go on the dole and get pregnant or whatever but that's their problem.

I know, it's really something you'll expect from a 13 year old or something. A lot of the people in my year are immature still and really do need to grow up.

Anyways, I get my blue eyes and dark hair from my dad. My mum and sister are naturally blonde.

For some reason, I always wished I could have brown eyes. Don't know why... probably it's because friends had brown eyes at that time.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For some reason, I always wished I could have brown eyes. Don't know why... probably it's because friends had brown eyes at that time.
    Now that's funny... You wanted to have brown eyes like I have but I wanted blue eyes like you have. (But now I'm happy just the way I am, heh)

Well personally I think the combo of brown hair and blue eyes is pretty. Brown is such a common hair color, but I love it. I think it looks great on guys and girls and I'm glad I have brown hair. ^_^
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Plastic Sugery.. haha.. this ixxot
    well.. my teeth in bad condition really
    they call me mr hole.. (if you call me that you're dead, wait it's suppose to be a secret :woeisme
    Well.. next year maybe i have this Jaw Surgery .. w00t.. im waitin for it except i don't have any money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahww thats such an cute pic Sharifu ^^ and the convo about STM and his hair was fun to read to but its gotta stop now XD

And KS im sorry to hear that, you can live over here in my country if you want, we could do someting wicked in this town :P and if those *beeps* say that you need plastic sugery ore something, THEY are the ones who need it, not you ;-)

*gasps* i want those golden ears 2 Die FR!!! *jealous*

anyways here's me again, i bought a new vest with mom and since im bored i should show it

*gasp* unbelieveble! my red hair is still red after 4 times showering Oo thats gotta be a record

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great
    you're getting beauty year by year
    me too.. 5 times shampoo my hair still alot of dandruff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guntur
    5 times shampoo my hair still alot of dandruff

Great pics everyone I love yours and STM's, Audra

And you look awesome, Amaryllis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol thanks you both x)
    Guntur you can stop the sliming now, and when are we gunna see you Reina? if you'll come to the lea meeting in paris we will anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you just encourage me to love reina more
    yes. IM gonna meet her soon
    soon..
    no never but soon..
    soon

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nice picture amarylis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thank you ThiagoPE ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    lol thanks you both x)
    Guntur you can stop the sliming now, and when are we gunna see you Reina? if you'll come to the lea meeting in paris we will anyways
    You'd most likely see me if the meeting were held in Florida...chances of me going to Paris are slim But that doesn't mean I don't want to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahww thats such an cute pic Sharifu ^^ and the convo about STM and his hair was fun to read to but its gotta stop now XD

And KS im sorry to hear that, you can live over here in my country if you want, we could do someting wicked in this town :P and if those *beeps* say that you need plastic sugery ore something, THEY are the ones who need it, not you ;-)
    Aye, LKS told me exactly the same and you're both 100% correct about that.

Anyways, I like your hair and dress style. I used to dress sorta like that with the dog collars and stuff. Still got 'em somewhere. ^^

Anyways, you're lookin' awesome Amy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, you're hot! Really cool picture actually, I especially like the colour of your hair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyways here's me again, i bought a new vest with mom and since im bored i should show it

*gasp* unbelieveble! my red hair is still red after 4 times showering Oo thats gotta be a record
    nice pic amy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

be nice to my buddy STM's hair.. haha!! Here is a pic I took of the side/back of his head at Disneyland CA.

Also here is a pic of Audra, STM, and me *weeee*

oh and i came across this picture of myself, taken after a shower.. i was caught by supprise when my friend brian snapped this one... but I just like it because of the background... yeah notice my fav cel and the TLKoB London poster *yay*!

sorry for the shirtless effect xDD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, well actually, I think STM's hair is cool. You don't really wanna see pics of me when I'm younger though - my hair used to be terrible and I mean, it used to be terrible. O_O

I like that pic of you, STM and Fu. You all look awesome together. I see Rafiki, Sarabi and Mufasa? in the background.

And when I first saw the last pic I thought "OMG, WTF???!!11" but then I noticed you had taken a shower.

And hakuna matata about the "shirtless effect." ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ... I like that pic of you, STM and Fu. You all look awesome together. I see Rafiki, Sarabi and Mufasa? in the background. ...
    oh yes.. it was taken in front of one of those big cardboard window displays at the World of Disney Store.