Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Banner Services from Lucy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for that. They should work now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I missed a lot here, great banners as always Lucy!
    I wonder if you could do me a Simba one? :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sure Nalinda. Cubby or adult Simba? Is there any kind of theme you would like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is your request NTP. I couldn't get all the pictures in a decent enough size, so I just used other ones I thought would be nice. And sorry if I got the order wrong...I got confused, hehe.

And here is Neola's request. Sorry I couldn't put the image in the background.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Sorry I couldn't put the image in the background.
    I could do that if you want me too..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is your request NTP. I couldn't get all the pictures in a decent enough size, so I just used other ones I thought would be nice. And sorry if I got the order wrong...I got confused, hehe.
    YaY That's great thankies Lucy

Thanks ever so much

The Order's fine and no problem about not being able to get some a decent enough size to fit - i still love it

Don't suppose you could use the 1st and last pic, and try the pic i supplied for the middle - of both victor and emily though please? (just wanna try and see how that would look with victor in it is all)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    I could do that if you want me too..
    Thanks Somby. I can do it, but the time I tried it it looked crappy...maybe you can give me some pointers on how to do it well. Hehe.

Okay NTP. I will have a go at that after I have read Peter Pan. (It's for Uni)

And I have to say that I might be moving this weekend, and I am unsure as to how long it will take us to get the internet sorted out,if the landlord lets us install it. So I will probably be a bit busy this week. I will still be taking requests, but it might take a little longer for them to be done. And for a few days I will be temporarily stopping requests, to be started back up when I have the internet in my new place. But I will let you guys know when that is.

Dan, get your phone sorted so I can keep in touch with you. Hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool sigs Lucy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sure Nalinda. Cubby or adult Simba? Is there any kind of theme you would like?

Adult would be great. Use what pictures you like and just put the name Simba on it. Thaaaank you Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And here is Neola's request. Sorry I couldn't put the image in the background.
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    Wow, Lucy, it looks great! doesn't matter if you couldn't put the image in the background, it's perfectly allright!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an announcement to make. Due to moving house, and packing and stuff, I will not be taking any more requests until my return to the Internet in the new house.

I will do Nalinda's request, but after that, no more until I reopen.

I'm sure King Simba, or Daniel, or anyone else who makes signaures will be happy to take requests during my absense.

Lucy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is Nalinda's request.

And Nala's modified one. I think this one looks better. I put a nicer font on it...I just thought it looked much better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awwww, thank you Lucy! It's wonderful, I'll use it noow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is Nalinda's request.

And Nala's modified one. I think this one looks better. I put a nicer font on it...I just thought it looked much better.
    EEP! *runs, pounces and huggles Lucy* Thankies I love it I like the both but I do agree this one looks better :-) thanks ever so much look forward to when you've moved, settled in and start taking requests again - it won't be the same without me to comment and say how good they all are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have done some more sigs. I thought I would post them so people could see them.

I was looking through some pages of your thread and found these two banners. They're old though, but I still think they are wonderful.

I hope you don't mind Lucy if I'll use them later?! And of course I'll credit you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Of course not. Anyone can use what they like, as long as they credit me, and let me know if it's on another forum.

Just a note: I don't know who it is, but someone on Lilymud is using a banner of mine, that I had not given permission to use there. They do credit me though. I just like to know where my banners are going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mk, I'll just ask KS. I forgot about Lucy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora...

I have an announcement to make. Due to moving house, and packing and stuff, I will not be taking any more requests until my return to the Internet in the new house.

I will do Nalinda's request, but after that, no more until I reopen.

I'm sure King Simba, or Daniel, or anyone else who makes signaures will be happy to take requests during my absense.

Lucy.
    May I suggest you ask KS or Daniel?
    Unless you wanna wait until her return? Which we don't know exactly how long it's gunna be?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Why should Lucy ask KS or someone else?

I mean, I believe KS her sig thread is still open?
    So you can just ask KS herself

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm open to all sig requests so if anyone wishes to make a request, feel free to request one. ^^ I've already got Sombi's name down on my list for sig requests.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook