Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are all your pet Peeves?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dakota
    lol i agree with all of those apart from the white tees, well as long as thats t-shirts, lol i like white ones at the mo,
    Dakota
    EDIT: although, gangsta talk like yo sup imma holla at ya later, is actually quite funny when u read it
    It may be funny when you read it, but it's so agrravating when you actually hear it

And I don't mean regular white tees, those are fine. I mean the kind that go all they way down to the wearer's knees or ankles. Every,
    single guy in my neighborhood wears them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    -cockroaches
    That reminds me of a time when we were on holiday in the Canaries. We were staying in a bulgalow-style apartment whilst we were there and it was infested with cockroaches such as climbing up to plug holes, through the windows, up the toilets etc. It wasn't very old then so I don't remember much. Thank goodness for that.

Here's some more from me...

- Kids/teens who just cross the road in front of cars and swear back at the driver after being blasted by the horn. They usually give you an "F off" response... in fact, my mum had one today.
    - People who turn up late for no particular reason.
    - Spiders.
    - Electric scooters - no idea why.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Electric scooters are cool, though you wouldn't catch me riding one. I can't see myself doing it

Yeah, we had a cockroach in our pantry last night, and my sissy-ish brother let it escape. Now I'm afraid to eat any of the cereals in there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and it ws then i took my kity out and plyed wiv her and comed her and then i went inside agen and eated my tea and plyed on the cmpter and wnt to bed and that was wht i did 2day
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would like to add 'My Family' to the list, since mos tof what they do annoys me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    I would like to add 'My Family' to the list, since mos tof what they do annoys me.
    I think it must be some kind of law that most family members have to be annoying especially if you have a younger bro or Sis.[I was one of the lucky ones only child. Woot!]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an older brother, two brothers in law, two sisters, one sister in law, three younger sisters, and one younger brother that I must put up with x) And each one is annoying in their own special way x) But the King and Queen of being annoying are my parents x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    I have an older brother, two brothers in law, two sisters, one sister in law, three younger sisters, and one younger brother that I must put up with x) And each one is annoying in their own special way x) But the King and Queen of being annoying are my parents x)
    Wow that sucks. Only member in my family who's annoying in my family is my dad. My mom's cool. The only other member of my family who is annoying is my dog. But still I have much love for her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...I like being with my family...Hmm, I have my Mom...she can be as much out there as me...my Grandma, my sister, an Aunt, an Uncle, and Two cousins....that's about all the family I have that I consider actual family....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    ...I like being with my family...Hmm, I have my Mom...she can be as much out there as me...
    I didn't think anyone could be as out there as you. LOL just kidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^maybe that's where he got it from! If that's the case I would love to meet your mom roog!

well, here are my peeves:

-people chewing with their mouths open, or just smacking

-being called baby

-people who wear out my name, i.e. 'moooooooni, I like your name mooooooooni'

-bad grammar

-science

-pointless rap, i.e. 'I be hangin' at da club all day with my bling bling crap and stupid women that shake their booties'

-creepie crawlies

-chick flicks

-PETA, or extremists...

There are many more but I guess I forgot most of them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by moonibear
    ^maybe that's where he got it from! If that's the case I would love to meet your mom roog!

well, here are my peeves:

-people chewing with their mouths open, or just smacking

-being called baby

-people who wear out my name, i.e. 'moooooooni, I like your name mooooooooni'

-bad grammar

-science

-pointless rap, i.e. 'I be hangin' at da club

all day with my bling bling crap and stupid women that shake their booties'

-creepie crawlies

-chick flicks

-PETA, or extremists...

There are many more but I guess I forgot most of them...
    If that were the case I swear that'd be the coolest mom ever.

Wonder why everyone seems to have such a problem with rap music.

Anyway got some more peeves

-Chick flicks [Thanks for reminding me how much I hated them Mooni]

- The old Woman who is on the Nextel commercial you know the"Where you at" Commercial

- The "I'm lovin it" slogan for McDonalds I love McDonalds hate the slogan.

-People who are rude to me and ask me if I've seen Supersize [which I have] When I say I love Mcdonalds.

-The people who always give me stares.

-Spam

-Junk e-mail

-Telemarketers

- Politicians

-George Bush

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22

Wonder why everyone seems to have such a problem with rap music.
    It's not that I have a problem with rap, it's just that I have a problem with THAT kind of rap. I listen to Eminem and Outkast and some of 50 Cent's old stuff. The kind of rap that has a point, i.e. 'around here there's shooting all day and everyone smokes weed for meals', or 'I used to have no money so I dealed drugs before I got this gig' and so on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -Feminists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -DMV

- ATM's that make you pay a surcharge at any other place besides your bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...I get my easygoing and sometimes hyper personality from my Mom....I get my insanity from my Dad....ya add them together, and you get me.....

I agree with you, Mooni, on the Rap thing...That's why I am more fond of Old school rap and Hip Hop..Tupac was great, liked some Skee-Lo, Naughty by Nature, House of Pain, NWA, Coolio, Warren G and today like Eminem, Akon, 50 Cent like you said, Wyclef Jean, Benzino, Scarface, DMX, Black Eyed Peas, Outkast, Kanye West, Nas, T.I., Techn9ne...and haha, why not, some Afroman, just cuz he's funny..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When people always mistake me and Mooni for twins. We ARE NOT twins. We look nothing alike, well, we look like sisters, yeah, but not twins
    That's another I just remembered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - I walk down the street or something, with a cigarette in hand and somebody says "Smoking is bad for you, and you shouldn't do it." I usually tell that person, "Go !@#$ yourself, yeah, that might be bad for you as well, !@#$%."

- People whom chew with their mouths open.

- People who constantly yell.

- Employers' that treat their employee(s) like *garbanzo beans.

- People who mistreat *others for any type of self-gratification, no matter the circumstances.

That's about it ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -loud crunching.......i'm sorry it just is horrible
    -self-centeredness
    -when people just won't shut-up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spamming, not naming any names here.