Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Addictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FRESHPOT!!!!!!!!

[Beware of Foul Language at the end of the video, It will be remove if the video are inappropriate with the language]

My only addiction are Smoking, But.... I usually smoke 2 box a day if I'm doing an event or a hard sales day! I'm trying to avoid Prescriptions Pills to be honest! Not that hard but it's a relief on my anxiety and schizoid disorder!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah when I was 16 I had 48 cans of cola and some monsters in about 48 hours and had what they would classify as toxicity..mm..I became paranoid of the sun outside, stayed awake for 4 nights straight, cotton mouth trying to eat goldfish crackers, the shakes, vomit, confusion, panic attacks..they doped me up with pain killers so I could sleep and once I rested the dopamines came back and I leveled off. Since then caffeine hasn't been an addiction..it's been a fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post

Yeah when I was 16 I had 48 cans of cola and some monsters in about 48 hours and had what they would classify as toxicity..mm..I became paranoid of the sun outside, stayed awake for 4 nights straight, cotton mouth trying to eat goldfish crackers, the shakes, vomit, confusion, panic attacks..they doped me up with pain killers so I could sleep and once I rested the dopamines came back and I leveled off. Since then caffeine hasn't been an addiction..it's been a fear.
    That's brutal! That's about as bad as a minor hard drug withdrawl! Those were the worst Thats really good that you're being more cautious about it now Caffeine can be much more powerful than people think!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3