Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
    Mufasa, you were Utora on the old forum weren't you? I hope I'm not mistaking you with someone else...

Everyone looks really great, we're a good-looking forum heheh. Lweek, you really do look like your character Maybe I should make a fursona that actually looks like me...

I finally got a haircut.

(I dunno how this ended up so blurry...)

Attachment 241

Yup, that is me, Utora.

& I love your haircut, great photo!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

I'll just take it that Mufasa is a male lion's name so...confusion. Hopefulyl...lol
    Yeah, more or less that's why. My brain just connected those dots autoatically and I assumed Mufasa=someone username=that person is probably male. Clearly I was wrong! xD It's hard to convey any sort of gender over the internet when you have no tonal inflection or physical features to identify with, so I am pretty much stuck with whatever impression the username/avatar gives me. (Except in Leor's case, apparently, where I am just confused for a while. )

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Mufasa Wow, You've changed a lot. Still keeping your dekadent kind of lifestyle seems so. But hey, You've grove up into really beautiful woman. I'm still scared of you anyway.

@Sombolia You looks pretty. :-) Sleeping and gaming huh? That's are my favorite lionish entertainment too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @lweek indeed you photo looks like your avatar fursona,, very cool indeed.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lweek View Post
    @Mufasa Wow, You've changed a lot. Still keeping your dekadent kind of lifestyle seems so. But hey, You've grove up into really beautiful woman. I'm still scared of you anyway.

Why are you scared of me!?
    & Thank you, I'm very flattered.

I didn't think I had ever seen you until now, unless...if my memory serves correctly, I saw you on facebook..but I don't go there enough either to be sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ThiagoPe hey Thiago! Nice to see you again man.

@Mufasa Maybe I mixed up You with somebody but still Utora sounds very familiar to me. Have You used to live in London, listening to Green day, hating your sexuality and adore nazis?

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Mufasa Maybe I mixed up You with somebody but still Utora sounds very familiar to me. Have You used to live in London, listening to Green day, hating your sexuality and adore nazis?
    You are overlapping a few people in your recollection process.
    I never listened to Green Day. I have never lived anywhere in London or England.

I am interested in WW2 and did favor the Nationalist Party before..but I don't care about that stuff now.
    I don't hate my sexuality, at all.

I was a bit of a tomboy before, a little punkish I guess? I'm usually confused for living in Russia or America. I listen to neoclassical music, soundtracks, oldies, electro, tiesto, etc...never, green day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Mufasa Oh, then I'm very very sorry. You still looks a bit tomboy, at least at first sight. But visage may lie. I like tomboy girls, kind of. Depends on what kind of rebels they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Sombolia You looks pretty. :-) Sleeping and gaming huh? That's are my favorite lionish entertainment too.
    Thanks! And yup. Me and some friends have gone back and started playing the original Halo again... it's still really freaking fun.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Mufasa Oh, then I'm very very sorry. You still looks a bit tomboy, at least at first sight. But visage may lie. I like tomboy girls, kind of. Depends on what kind of rebels they are.
    Xexe, you're fine, no worries. & The visage doesn't lie.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    IMG_20130313_131633.jpgIMG_20130313_131757.jpgIMG_20130313_131943.jpgIMG_20130314_144526.jpgIMG_20130315_231141.jpg

Well not so much of me, but of my car ..I purcahsed a used 2001 Audi A6 Quattro with 2.7 Litre Twin Turbo.
    The last photo is of my car with my father's car. He has a Cadillac CTS of some sort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very Cool sedan there. I would love to own an American Sedan Car.

You look really Good on dresses Utora.

Shoutout to Somby: Lovely lovely picture, like she said, I'm digging your new hair color.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice car!! I can't wait to get my license, don't know if it'll ever happen though...

Thanks Guntur! You're too nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cyber Lweek - playing with Google glass prototype :3

IMG_6113.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice! How did you like it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is cool to see everyone as they really are! I scrolled through the entire thread so I can't comment on everyone, but you all look great! Some I already know how they look and others are new to me. It's nice to put a face with the name :3

Eva.jpg
    Here's a fairly recent pic of me. My hair is a little longer and I have some bangs now, but otherwise I look basically the same, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're so pretty Eva! I love your hair and, I hope it's not weird to say, but you have really nice eyes ^^

Here's a quick pic of me. I got my septum pierced today!! You can just barely see it peeking out from under my nose in this pic, lol... when it heals up I'm going to stretch it to the next biggest size so it'll be a little more noticeable. But I really love it

tumblr_mp9yl5CNoZ1qa0e9no1_500.jpg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    me with my first pair of glasses

it only has frame above the glass, so there is little to none change to my face
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I killed this thread with that ugly picture of me and my glasses

Here's me last weekend at the convention.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like two berries...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.