Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Part Deux

Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Why is only this thread messed up and filled with errors? o_O

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What a beautiful landscape, Stu; those mountains are amazing!

And nice beard too

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Couple of words: Keep the Beard.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know I'm new but....

Here is me in my Simba hat

And... Christmas me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking good
    Good to see a new face on the forum, liking the Simba hat

As for my beard guys and gals it is currently gone since I want to be able to live at home, sadly shaving it off was the ticket ...since my mum really hates beards : / haha
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Noticed your from the South West, as in England?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Indeed, I live in Wincanton, Somerset. Like I posted in your welcome thread, with the navy so I'm in plymouth quite a fair bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice. My dad was in the navy for over 30 years! I remember when I was younger, he came back with a beard once and I made him shave it off before I would cuddle him! Ha! Total opposite now, I like beards!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome, a salty sea dog. I have just got back from my first deployment after chasing for one over the last 2 1/2 years. I only grew a beard really so I didn't have to shave everyday since the navy try to make you do so
    It does help keep the face warm a little during the bitter winters you get in the Falklands though ...the beard will be coming back in June

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah yes, I've heard a lot about the Falklands! My dad was in the war. He was thinking of taking my brother and I on a trip out there this year... Probably wont happen now because of things starting to stir again!
    I shall settle for a few days in Paris instead!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, well with the Falklands there will always be a little tension with us and Argentina but I don't think it will ever come to anything we both would have too much to lose

But ah right, that is cool to hear he was in the war. Which ship did he serve on? Quite intrigued now
    If you enjoy hiking and stuff like that then you will love the Falklands ^^...South Georgia is an awesome place to visit as well, alas you will need to take the taxi ride on HMS Clyde (my old ship) or one of the supply ships

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HMS Broadsword how long have you been in the Navy for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Coming up to 5 years now, not that long really and most of that time landbased at RNAS Yeovilton awaiting a ship. I literally just ended my deployment on the Clyde in the Falklands on the 22nd of December, was home for x-mas which was pretty awesome and on leave till March which is pretty sweet ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome. My dad got offered a job out in the Falklands, but he turned it down. He still works in devonport though.
    I used to hate it when he went away for months at a time, but I'll never forget waiting for and watching the ship come in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What was he going to do out there? And what is he working as in Devonpot?
    It's not been too bad for me going in and out, we just do the same patrol all the time. But when you're down there 6 months constantly working, least the time flys by when you're at sea...but sleeping in rough seas all the time is no fun I can assure you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not too sure! He works for Babcock now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah right ok, well only thing that is about to take off in the Falklands now is the whole oil refinary stuff that might be kicked off soon. The only true reason Argentina is kicking off again since we have something profitable there uhh....*rolls eyes*
    In a way I am a little worried to be down there again for 6 months in June because of that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sure you'll be fine hopefully it'll come to nothing. Anyway, I better get to bed soon. Some of us aren't on leave :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is true, but sadly got nothing else to fill my time with anymore rather than stay up late