Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: Post your picture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Admittedly, I was wondering about you and Hailey too But I figured it was just a real close friend thing, which is cool It's great to have a friend you can just rely on, no matter what.
    Yeah, I do apologize I have to finally reveal the truth about that big mystery and ruin such speculation
    No me and Hailey are simply just amazing friends, still love her to bits non the less but her interests are lying elsewhere. Just so everyone knows, LKS is still available!...look in the bargain basement

Anyway back to the picture stuffs
    Kopa, I am loving the V for Vendetta mask. I do believe everyone should have one, but alas I don't know any costume shops that actually sell them which is a shame!
    Looking good in the other picture as well

Simbaspirit I would have to agree with Sombo about the jacket, it looks awesome...but then again all leather jackets are and that's why I have one
    And you look very pretty may I just put as well, you look a cute couple together as does KS and Leo...d'aw
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welllllll, guess I should get around to taking a much more updated photo of meself, but until then:

Taken back in July of last year I think. That over-sized cat beside me is Faith, who is just adorable! She's much bigger now though, which in some ways is sad. No more cubby fun! =*(

On a sidenote, nice pictures everyone! Good to see some new and old faces.