Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A decent argument against homosexuality, esp. gay marriage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    lol!
    People really, really need to stop making posts like this.

*snerks* Uka, my hero. <3

SO LIKE I WAS SAYING ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, wveryone has their own opinions, and those opinions should be respected. no matter if you disagree with them.

nothing, and i mean NOTHING gives anyone the right to forcefully change those opinions.

if you disagree with them, accept it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Correct Dan, indeed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

And I personally liked Neph's sarcastic way of getting her points across ^^ Of course I also love sarcasm in general ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Correct Dan, indeed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    thank you Ravoc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did we forget that the topic of the thread was homosexuality and gay marriage? It's not about telling Neph she was wrong for not putting "[SIZE=huge]ThIS IS SArcASM!!![/SIZE]" or about spam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Jettie
    have fun lol were still not sticking to the thread topic
    No, no you're not, which is very much against the rules.

Lea is our discussion forum, not your chat room. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I die now? This is becoming incredibly annoying ;

Jettie, Lorna, and anyone else out there.. if it's personal matters, use a chat room or email, or PMs.. not a thread to talk back and forth. It's 'group' discussion. Not two or three people going back and forth talking about what they did today which is completely off topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh* If you're not going to stay on topic, leave, because we want to have an intelligent conversation. This is the last post where I'll be civil about the matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Despite NOT wanting to get into an argument in this thread.. that already happened. And though I don't weant to get another one going, I shall post my feelings on Neph's original topic in order for this thread to hopefully return to the actual topic..

1. As far as natural, it is indeed natural, at least if you look at the animal world. As was mentioned in this or another thread before. However nature also shows survival of the fittest is the correct way to go and I'm sure that a good share of us wouldn't like that, I refer to a post by Shatara in the Guns in School thread, this is taken out of text mind you and not quoted directly. That since guns were invented it is no longer survival of the fittest, now everyone can defend themselves.

2. If homosexuality is accepted as a norm, I can definitely see how more people would be willing to go for it. But it can't forcefully make you gay, no. However everyone knows that a good share of people are followers and fads. I'm not calling homosexuality a fad of course lol. I'm just saying that what is generally accepted as okay, most people do (ex: electricity, yes I'm refering this to Amish x) ).

3. Yes well, all I have to say to this one is And I can only hope that marrying pets is never allowed..

4. Yes well, I'm actually not sure what it is you'd be implying here Neph Except just to add more sarcasm to the topic. Are you saying that gay marriage will change? And if so, what precisely do you mean/expect? Oo

5. I don't see how it would be less meaningful O.o? Unless you mean that gay marriage would degrade marriage entirely? I view marriage in a religous sense, thus I'm biased to my religion when it comes to most things, including this.

6. Nah, heterosexual mariages are valid because God set it up that way when he made marriage betweena man and a woman. As for the population, people need to learn to control their lustful desires (ie, their sexual organs). Let's hear it for abstinence folks! x)

7. Straight parents definitely don't just raise straight children, otherwise there wouldn't be any homosexuals at all and this fun little debate would not be existent even. However as for homosexuals raising children. I am both for and against it. i'm for it because the children need a good home because of those lustful sexual organs of the straight people couldn't stop themselves because they're horny pigs (NOT just talking about men there either ladies x) ). I am against it though because I personally don't see homosexuality as right, and chances of the kids being raised by homosexual couples thinking that it is okay, will grow. My concern is the moral value will decline. before anyone says anything though, I know that straight parents can be just as bad, I'm against that as well. As I stated, my concern is the moral value.

8. Now this is a topic I love and hate to discuss x) America was founded by three things. By the church, by blood, and by tears. England is much the same. However no religion as St. Augustine himself pointed out should ever govern the entirety of the people of a country. However I do believe that the country should follow basic morals standards. no killing, stealing, eatting ones own weight in beef per day.. things like that x) Should Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.. be forced down our throats? No. I believe that homosexuals should be allowed to be together. As far as marriage goes, I still view it as a religious practice x)

9. I believe that it is best if there is a dad and mom for a child. Otherwise according to the theory of evolution, a mana nd a man or a woman and a woman would be able to make babies by themselves. There must be some reasoning of mother nature's (or God's for thos eof you who believ ein him) for making it this way.

10. 'Social norms', that's what I'm thinking about. Refer to 2. for this part x) But to add a little sarcasm.. what if we all turn gay?! Then no one will populate the planet and we'll all die and stuff!!!

"There ya have it" ~Country song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In answer to Uka's post;

4. What I'm saying is that just because there's homosexual marriage doesn't mean that it will change heterosexual marriage. Even if it does, it's changed many, many times before, and it's down to the individual person how a marriage takes place, at any rate.

8. Yup, religion does not control our two countries, because let's face it, a lot of people aren't religious. Why should I have to live be the rules of a deity I don't even believe existed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dakota, Jettie, Lorna, bear in mind that the only reason that this thread is still open is because of the last two posts being on topic, if I see one more post that has something to do with anything other than the two posts above mine I will delete it because frankly i'm getting tired of locking threads that really doesnt have to be locked.

And if you want to respond to this post, PM me dont post it here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow the maturity<sarcasm>

how bout you stay on topic bitach..we had a few threds closed because of you lot and I'm getting ******* fed up about it.
    Do us all a favour and just leave this forum.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't look like a 5 year olds writing to me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't care who wrote it or not, because this is all going way to far !

And I'm not taking instructions of someone who is 6 years younger then me, ask yourself that same question about who is being rude the past 2 days !

I'm really sorry, but I'm really pissed off !

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So Sorry!!!....Your cousin should let us know that then....Cuz we only see what your data packets let us see and they can't tell between you typing and your cosuin typing...frankly I couldn't even tell the difference in typing!!!!...

Count It!...

Now I have nothing against a Dude marrying another Dude and such...even though I am personally not in favor of it...but that's my thing and I have no right telling other people they are wrong when I have my own wrongs to worry about.....But I draw the line at people marrying pets, stuffed animals......food...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry I have to laugh at the 5 year old thing...man you gotta come up with a better excuse than that .

And don't ya dare be mean to Nathy.....watch your self is all I will say watch ya self muwahaaa
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lorna
    well that was because it was typing and like i said it was the only thing she know's how 2 type .. blame my sister (she taught her how 2 write that and only that) .. ne way nathalie u r a very very naughty girl .. swearing on a forum .. and with my cousin sitting right next to me .. SHAME ON U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you dare shift the blame on to Nathalie. This is your doing, no one elses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh* Can't we all just PM Mufasa? Hurrah for peer pressure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooo i sense anger yeah right she was 5 years old yeah yeah yeah worst excuse ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where's Muffy when you need him?