Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: A decent argument against homosexuality, esp. gay marriage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lorna
    HURRAH

UM EXCUSE ME U STUPID LION HUGGA BUT I ****IN SED THAT WOZ MY ****IN 5 YR OLD CUZ N UNLUCKY 4 U SHES GONE NOW SO I CAN SAY WAT THE **** I WANT U IGNORANT TWATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry, do you mean this?

UM , EXCUSE ME YOU STUPID LION HUGGER BUT I ****IN SAID THAT WAS MY ****ING 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN AND UNLUCKY X FOR YOU SHE'S GONE NOW SO I CAN SAY WHAT THE **** I WANT YOU IGNORANT TWATS! XXXXX

[SIZE=huge]F-

Most unacceptable work. Please re-do this, and have it on my desk by Monday, or face detention.[/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dakota
    worst excuse eva lmfao .. um excuse me buh ur wa 17 n a guy n u wuv the iccle liccle lion king .. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bless uuuuuu
    lorna n kota
    And you are 15 and can't write. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why thank you considering i'm 2 years older than you

And well actually considering theres a hell of alot more people older than me on this forum I don't care what little annoying, stupid, thick, n00bish, foul mouthed little girl/boy/both thinks :P
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Sorry, do you mean this?

UM , EXCUSE ME YOU STUPID LION HUGGER BUT I ****IN SAID THAT WAS MY ****ING 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN AND UNLUCKY X FOR YOU SHE'S GONE NOW SO I CAN SAY WHAT THE **** I WANT YOU IGNORANT TWATS! XXXXX

[SIZE=huge]F-

Most unacceptable work. Please re-do this, and have it on my desk by Monday, or face detention.[/SIZE]
    Gee, I didn't think I'd ever laugh again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, do you mean this?

[SIZE=huge]F-

LMAO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha Neph! This thread is getting funny now, all these empty insults from silly girls.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry, do you mean this?

[SIZE=huge]F-

Omg haha! I love your sense of humor Sam. <3
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, do you mean this?

[SIZE=huge]F-

Detention with Sam...nyaaaa...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ....What type of detention are we talking now?...

Cuz maebyee I w8nt detetetetetetetetention 2?!!!%...:rwr:...:rawr;...:raswr:...

Man, I suck at Net Speak...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll do it if I get a golden star!

Now I will lock this thread, its getting out of hand, if anyone want it to reopen later on pm me.

EDIT

I am opening this thread because a PM and if any member go offtopic, its gone again, so if you are to post in this thread keep it to the original topic...PLEASE!

- Unlocked -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If you look at the title, and read the first + second page, I'm sure you will know what it's about

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I must say, this thread is quite funny x)

Oh, and thank you Neph for the reply to my post btw that was a few pages back before immaturity raised it's evil head again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Let's hear it for abstinence folks! x)
    Or masturbation. Whatever works.

That little bit aside, I feel that marriage should be a legal technicality, something like a joint bank account. Two people sign a marriage-contract which makes them legally wedded. If they want a ceremony on top of that to make their marriage feel legitimate, they should have one.

Not everyone gets married in the church nowadays anyway, and the priest can still deny anyone the right to get married in 'his' church. The big loser here is obviously the church that will probably notice a slight drop-off in the income that ceremonies like weddings bring (some heterosexual couples will probably hesitate with the cost renting a church brings). But since some poeple claim that money is the "Root of all evil", I don't really see that as a problem. The church might, though. =P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    A priest can deny somebody getting married in the church?

I didn't knew that.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *clears throat* Lorna's a poopy head

Back on topic though; why do people feel that if they don't agree with gay marriage, that their personal beliefs should dictate how society is run? I mean, a back at the turn of the century, African American people were treated in a similar way; they were treated like dirt by half the country, suffered many hate crimes, treated as second class citizens, and didn't have the full rights of an American citizen. Back then, Christians said the Bible gave them permission to treat minority groups badly and today some people say the bible gives them permission to hate gay people. Same with women and the oppression they've dealt with too.

Now, I know almost everyone is thinking "Come on, it's not nearly as bad as it was for African Americans or women", but I think Sam Shepard would beg to differ.

Though I consider myself Christian, just liberal Christian, I think we need to remember that Christianity doesn't own marriage, Christianity didn't create marriage either. Islam doesn't own marriage, neither does Judaism; it belongs to every society and thus it belongs to everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, sure can Nathalie, it's nice to see that the topic has returned to its actual discussion AT LAST.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To quote a certain very wise sloth from a certain very funny movie: some ex-ellent points you have there, Neph! (And he-larious ones too, if you wanna interpret them in a certain (i.e. correct) way.) It's just like how it's creepy and perverted and just plain wrong for me to be a toonophile because male cartoonists nver give their females outrageously large mammery glands. /sarcasm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katifa
    To quote a certain very wise sloth from a certain very funny movie: some ex-ellent points you have there, Neph! (And he-larious ones too, if you wanna interpret them in a certain (i.e. correct) way.) It's just like how it's creepy and perverted and just plain wrong for me to be a toonophile because male cartoonists nver give their females outrageously large mammery glands. /sarcasm
    So... I don't understand (as in, the words you used, not about sarcasm), do you think being gay is wrong or right? And what's a toonophile?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    So... I don't understand (as in, the words you used, not about sarcasm), do you think being gay is wrong or right? And what's a toonophile?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonophilia

Toonophilia can mean a tendency to become deeply emotionally involved with a cartoon character, a sexual attraction to a cartoon character, or frequently both. Generally, toonophiles use such characters as a sexual fetish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A decent argument against homosexuality, esp. gay marriage.

After much bickering, here we are;

1. Homosexuality is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalising gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if homosexual marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Heterosexual marriages are valid because they produce children. Homosexual couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America/England.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
    you sick homophobe. there is a room in hell with your name on it.

There is no name calling on this forum and if you would have read some other posts, you would have gathered that this was sarcasm. - Boos