@KS, it's done. thanks again BTW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Thank you for being so reasonable STL
    hey, what about me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After reading what people have said about this, I think moving role playing in a place out of the forum is a decision all for the best overall. I never liked the fact that RPing counted for post count, seeing as some members might think that the number of posts determines your rank in society or something. But much more importantly, it is necessary for the sake of cleaning up the forum by clearing out space. We're doing this for Mufasa here, for the same reason he's clearing out threads more than a month old. He's paying to keep this place open, and he's offering an alternative. The least you can do is take his offer instead of resisting change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know what...there are site builders made for rp and rp only...I have made a bunch of rp forums using free forums...I can make one for all the different rps on this site if everyone would like? It'd work better cause it is a forum builder made for rp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or I can make another rp group site using invisionfree, like Ulaya and my site Aftermath...you can put whatever on there and also no bandwidth or payments to keep it running

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mufasa
    Hmm, any more that would like to keep this forum open? If enough interest than I would be open to doing something else rather than closing compelety.
    well he said if we got support then something would happen and we got the support.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm still up for this forum to stay open. I have joined and posted in both Dan's and STL's forum and I have posted a thread for my RP on STL's forum just in case the RP forum does happen to close down.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're changing his wording LKS, he said if enough interest was put into it.

You let him decide that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i didn't change a word Uka at all

Yeah well in the end yeah its down to him....
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well we should decide soon...and if you all decide to make a new forum/site for the rp you should decide on only one cause too many different sites will confuse and probably annoy the members of the rp..and like I said I can make a site based soully on rping and stuff and I can do it, customize everything and put as many different forums and options and finish it within a day, that is if that's what we decide to do or allow me to do, if so let me know and I'll start immediately and give the link when i'm finished and make the leaders of each indiviadual rp here their own section/forum on the board and make them admins and mods. Just tryin to help out where I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm not too fussed. by the looks of things, a lot of people are more familiar with StL's forum, so I say stick with that one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes you did, you said if it got enough support and you said that you had it. How do you know how much support he was talking about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyways I'm not too worried cause their are plenty of options...everyone just has to take a minute to calm down and breath..if the rp section closes down it won't be the end of the world considering there are many different FREE board/forum/site builders out there and as far as I'm concerned I've made tons of boards and sites and making another one won't be that big a deal for me...It's somewhat fun sometimes..when you have nothing else to do or really want it done so you can start posting and stuffwhatever is decided the world will still be intact it isn't gonna end completely anytime soon...for most of us anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well we don't need litterly hundreds Uka for it to be classed as enough.
    Even if its a small number like we got; that is considered enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is a shame that all this had to happen though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There ar emore people for getting rid of it then there are for it LKS I guarantee it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well like to see how this place does with just random threds I really do should be quite fun to watch.

And considering some of these people don't RP and couldn't give 2 ***** about this section.
    Aye but its true there is a few but also theres those who don't want to see it go so its sorta 50-50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it should stay.

Although I suck at RPing, I do like to RP other things. I wouldn't want to see my faves closed too. So I'm supporting LKS with this topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyways I'm still up for me making a board or site for the rp to continue at as well as other things...If it comes down to that then either PM me or e-mail me at xewan_archerx@yahoo.com or my yahoo id is xewan_archerx...my AIM is dSmileEmptySoulb...and my MSN is Cody_Azrayell@hotmail.com...i'm on all 3 right now, i'm invis all the time since i have Trillian so just IM me I'll respond if I'm there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well after reading this thread and talking with Ravoc on MSN here is another suggestion.

How about if to decrease the database size the posts older than one month be deleted and archived into a file (word, text, whatever works) then the Rp's can stay and Lea would be free of space and it would improve for all of us. besides I don't think that anyone looks at 1000 + posts to join an Rp. either way that is my idea. what do you people think.