Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TLK *Sigh* -tings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In Wal-Mart today they played the Elton John version of CoL (after 1 hr of smooth jazz ----).

Ok, creepy...my family and I ate at a Denny's, and they played the Elton John CoL too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm watching Camp Lazlo ( not willingly ) and they just made a crack about "nature's circle of fear." ( Girls are afraid of snakes, snakes are afraid of girls. )

I would guess it's a rip off the circle of life. o-o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Go to Google and type TLK Colouring Pages, I did for my little brother, geez I didn't know how popular TLK Colouring Pages are...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kago
    Go to Google and type TLK Colouring Pages, I did for my little brother, geez I didn't know how popular TLK Colouring Pages are...
    Done that!! Cool stuff, except that as a sixteen year old...I'm a little past the coloring book age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Keep it clean please? ~Mod staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's another sighting. Look near the very top of this page...a very funny TLK reference...

http://www.juicycerebellum.com/200204.htm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    Done that!! Cool stuff, except that as a sixteen year old...I'm a little past the coloring book age.
    *looks around nervously* I still color.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I quote Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, "My motto is 'Be Prepared!'" ^__________^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    I'm watching Maximum Exposure, and they just showed a home video of a British couple's honeymoon of a buffalo being attacked by 7 lions.

"He wandered away from the pride when Simba and co. jumped him..."

And after two dozen buffalo chase the lions off...

"Oh well, hakuna matata!" And they made a crack about the Circle of Life, but I forgot what it was.
    ...I saw that one!...I mentioned it in some thread somewhere....Ahwell, Hakuna Matata, Dudes!!....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    ...I saw that one!...I mentioned it in some thread somewhere....Ahwell, Hakuna Matata, Dudes!!....
    I saw it too! I think the joke was 'The circle of life sucks when you're a wildebeest' lol!

I went to the library yesterday, where they have lots of VHS tapes for borrowing. A little girl went up to her Mom and said, "I found ALADDIN and THE LION KING". But her Mom said she could only have one video. And guess which one the little girl chose? TLK!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We were watching Love Actually earlier and a double decker bus drove by in one of the scenes and it had a TLK stage logo on it. It goes by really fast though. I have no idea how I saw it. I guess my "Simba-sense" was tingling.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by HasiraKali
    We were watching Love Actually earlier and a double decker bus drove by in one of the scenes and it had a TLK stage logo on it. It goes by really fast though. I have no idea how I saw it. I guess my "Simba-sense" was tingling.
    Your Simba sense?

I think I love you. XD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes my Simba-sense. I seem to know whenever TLK stuff is around. Like today, we went to the outlet mall and I walked in this Christmas store and I "felt" something. Lo and behold I find a TLK game hiding under a Disney Princess one.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Listening to the radio in sydney yesterday they had a competition and a question was, "who was the evil uncle in the Lion King"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw a game of Disney chess with Good v. Evil. Guess who were the rooks? Scar and Simba, of course!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There was a Disneyland commercial where the sun came up and the 'Nants Ingonyema, bagithi baba' chant was sung; and a family went to Disneyland and held their baby up.

My local grocery store had a deal where you bought food and got a rebate on the TLK SE when it came out. They called it the 'Circle of Savings' . Way to cheap out the theme of the movie (CoL).

I was in an art class and a girl made a fox, but everyone said it looked like the TLK hyenas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hate to bring home improvement up again, in one episode, don't know what it was called, the boys cousins were staying round and one of the girls was playing with a lion plush and JTT said, 'Being a lion cubs hard, I should know.' or somet along those lines.

((If that's already been mentioned, sorry for repeating it ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was watching teh episode of South Park where all the rich dudes move into South Park. The rich kid who was a friend of Kyle, Kenny, Stan, and Cartman brought over the DVD of The Lion King to watch, but they made fun of him because he didn't have a VHS player....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A Shop selling clothes where selling big cub simba cuddley toys (plushies)

I brought this up because the last time i saw them and any other TLK Plushies selling in a shop was about 4 years ago.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    At work on Saturday night one of the girls was singing Lion Sleeps Tonight and was acting out the scene from the movie with the other girls. She said she had just seen the movie for the first time that afternoon on the way to SA. I was like... "You know that movie is 11 years old right?" And she said "WOW! It's older than me!" Made me feel old. I've known it for half of my life.

*Team Night Sky*