Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TLK *Sigh* -tings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why isnt this thread pawprinted? O_o

well anyway, while being on the circus today, a guy sang circle of life when the llamas were out O_o i was like "Crap, my mp3!" but my friend said she would record it on the cellphone (and she did in 3 parts) and send to me so i could listen, cuz my digital camera doesnt want to record movies with sound >_< After they had camels and sang the main title song for Aladdin, which was understandable, but CoL and llamas has what in common? We thought about that for long after and still wonder XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tonight on the Tv on the news, they were interviewing this family about something and they had 3 children, and they were all wearing TLK T-shirts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the Simpsons episode: Simpson Safari....the title alone speaks for itself.

EDIT: 400 posts! WHOOOOO!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, i just watched this Talent 2007 again, its semi final now (the monkey that sang just cant wait to be king went to the final 3 weeks ago if i didnt mention) and there was a magician competing today. First he had some cards and told the judgers to pick one, then he was about to guess what card it was with help from his ?dangerous animal?. As soon as he opened the animals box ?The Good, the Bad and the Ugly? from TLK3 started to play, and out from the box comes a marionette pluffie (a yellow duck) XD First he picks wrong card but then he take the right one, and when he got it, ?The Lion Sleeps Tonight? started to play

I recorded the duckie, it was just so fun I couldn?t stop laugh during his 5 minutes on stage XD (its not fun without music i notice, but it shall be a hippie song there from some movie )

*click*: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t=P5250016.flv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I haven't posted in a long time.

My mom got me this comic, Blokheds, and at first it was kind of confusing and I wondered why my mom just randomly picked this comic. That is until I saw this:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ionkingref.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the news yesterday evening, Oprah took about 100 of the girls from her new school in Africa to Johannesberg (sp?) to see their first play-the Lion King, celebrating over 10 years on Broadway. It features an all South African cast. Needless to say, both my sister and I spazzed out when we saw this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ oh that's so cool!! yay Oprah!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i wish i could have seen it too

I havent seen any TLK related nowadays, but remember that ventriloquist girl who sang Just cant wait to be king with her monkey? Well, she won the final and 1.000.000,- She didnt do a TLK number for the final number tho .. but the number was very cool anyway ^^

Show if someone wants to see ... Still no bloody sound >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Haleo
    I found a Mufasa mask on EBay. XD
    everything's on eBay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh, at goodwill there was a HUGE simba plushie. Or kopa? Looked more like kopa with the hair tuft, but I think it was supposed to be simba.. It was $5. I'm upset now because I didnt have $5 to buy it. XD
    Maybe I'll get lucky and it will still be there next time I go. 8D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Today, when I went to Little Shelter in Long Island, *http://www.littleshelter.com*, there was a cat named Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last night I was watching the new BBC drama series Jekyll . (Based on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson)

It turns out that Mr. Hyde has a love of Disney, especially TLK. He had a music CD called 'The Lion King and other Disney Classic Songs' (or something like that).

Also, Hyde kept on comparing himself to a lion taking over another pride. He mentioned 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' as well. In a very violent situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While reading this thread, they played CoL (original with EJ) on the news, it was something about an artist putting out big pics of jungle animals in town, to bring the jungle to us, and in the background they played the song while they interviewed peeps and showed some pics. Everyone thought it was a great idea what the artist had done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry for double posting but i found the ventriloquist girl and monkey who sang JCWTBK on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEWEyn5E_j8

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    DUDES! The opening dance on So You Think You Can Dance tonight is to the Lioness Hunt from TLKoB! Too bad the choreography suuuuuuucks. >.> <.<

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh my, i wanna see!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OMG When I went to the gym today, the first music video that came up was Elton John's Circle Of Life. I had never seen it before. It. Is. Amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At Adventure Camp we watched Lion King twice and everyone loved it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was watching a show called "Reba" and a character named Van said "I don't believe in ghosts...I believe in the Circle of Life - Hakunatatatatata!"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I remember that episode. I think I mentioned it in here a while back. Was it on today? My mum watches that show religiously.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.