Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean TWO!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pirates of the Caribbean TWO!!!

I cannot WAIT for this to come out. If it's anything as good as the first one i'll die. I hope they don't slaughter this sequel like some other movies that try it. They are in the caribbean filming it RIGHT NOW! W00t! I was watching TRL and they were gonna interview Johnny Depp but they couldn't cause they said he was in the caribbean filming this *has heart attack*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oi... Disney just cant have a movie withOUT a seaquel can they? =\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *gives Alli shock therepy*

Sounds cool, I'll probably be seein' it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahhh, but the thing is, they don't have different drawers for this movie cause the people are real, and they aren't using different people. There's the same jack sparrow and most likely will and everything *has to look into it* Plus, it hasn't been THAT long since the first one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They basically planned on doing more movies when the first movie was made. After seeing the success of it, it became absolute. They're makig two, the one Alli's talkin' about and another. I have sources that have told me what it's going to be about, but I won't say anything. All I'm going to say is that you will like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooh, will you PM me them?
    PLEASE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its still a seaqual\prequil thing... now god damnitt, they can do it for pirates of the caribbean, but they cant have a TLK prequil! Arghh
    !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is said to be released in the summer of 2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    ooh, will you PM me them?
    PLEASE?
    Ack. I really shouldn't. I promised I wouldn't say anything!xP I'm sure if you search the internet, there'll be some spoilers out there!

@ Alli: You're right. Both the movies are being filmed at the same time, thus them being released very close to eachother! Yayness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I read some stuff on it, sounds interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please note though that the Carib Indians of Dominica are unhappy with Disney due to the "strong element of cannibalism" in the sequel. The Indians assure us that cannibalism was never practiced by their ancestors.

What now, my non-cannibal (I pray) friends?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Hmm. Trying to remember if I've heard that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Someone's always complaining about something =/ Ya can't please everybody. The only problem with that is the fact that if someone says something like 'cannibalism in the carribean' then some one out there is going to believe it.

Ah well, I'm not getting worried about that >> I say bring on the movies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first one was awesome. I'd say give this one a chance and don't judge it until you've actually seen the whole movie. It just may turn out to be something good. Not all Disney sequels are bad, it's just mistakes that Disney makes.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All right...Disney...you two Mr. Eisner...you are going down. Another SEQUEL? RRAUGH! Never saw why POtC was so popular in the first place...no offense, anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because Captain Jack Sparrow is the best character ever xD Rock on Cap'n Jack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OMG I KNOW! He's sooo funny and soo sexeh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TakaTiger
    Its still a seaqual\prequil thing... now god damnitt, they can do it for pirates of the caribbean, but they cant have a TLK prequil! Arghh
    !
    Because, quite frankly, there's not an audience for a TLK prequel. There's the fans, but the fans aren't going to bring in enough money to cover what it'd cost to make the movie...

All right...Disney...you two Mr. Eisner...you are going down. Another SEQUEL? RRAUGH!
    But TLK2 is the exception, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That is a movie I would see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think PotC2 will be pretty good, possibly just as good as the original, simply because Disney are giving it the proper treatment - they are giving it a good budget, and they are keeping all the same actors and most likely the same crew...at least i know it has the same director, which is important.

A lot of other Disney sequels are done really quickly and with really low budgets, just to make money. I think Michael Eisner was one reason why it happened, he tried to do everything on the cheap

I'm sure the 3 PotC movies will all be enjoyable. If Disney go on to make like 4 or 5 movies though, that will not be good. I doubt Johnny Depp, being a A-list actor, would sign on to do that many movies though.