Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Wwtbkotpl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wwtbkotpl

I seen people talking about "Who wants to be king of the pride lands" game show, i thought i would share this with everyone.

Every single game, every single chat log for that game was saved by Tim, he very kindly gave me the entire lot so i could host it for everyone to read through all them years back ^^.

At least ol' TLKGO is still useful for something.... =(

~~http://www.tlkgo.co.uk/kingofthepridelands/wwtbkotp.htm ~~

When you get to the review pages, click the paw print to see the full in-depth chat log of the game.

[I feel this deserved a separate thread for such a great game that alot of love and hard work went into, if a admin/moderator feels this should be merged with the nostalgia thread, then feel free to do so.]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Aww, this game was so great. Tim did such a good job of it and it was so much fun to play. I'm glad I got to take part in at least one season

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had so many good memories from this game. I remember having a lot of fun competing with fellow TLK fans, and even if you didn't get in the hot-seat, it was still very fun to take part and watch, almost like the game show, but better I think.

I'd be rich if I had been able to literally take that money away. But having real life prizes for the season winners was just as great.

Full credit goes to Tim, of course. He did a wonderful job organising and creating it. ^^

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh wow, sweet.

I only got to play once or twice but it was an indeed an awesome game. Massive kudos to Tim for putting it together.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That does sound really awesome, I bet it was so much worth it for any TLK fan with knowledge I wish I had played it then

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still remember the one time I was in the hot seat...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw man that was the best game! Thanks so much for finding that!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if Tim could bring this game back again someday. It would be great if he could so that newer members could have a chance to play too.

Also, credit to you for putting this together and for sharing it here, Adam. I'm gonna enjoy looking through some of those reviews to refresh some memories.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oooh, this was so much fun!

It's so funny to read some of those logs again.
    Yes, I am very bored today, I read some of them

This should come back!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^ I support that. I would love to try my knowledge at something like that

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tim was very talented at putting the show on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw, I had totally forgotten about this! I only got to sit in a couple times but it was such fun, I'll have to have a peek through the chatlogs later lol. Tim was so great at running it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Keeping with the theme of the show, Simbaspirit became the second first-timer as she put her paws on the right order. Ready and eager to play, we got underway and despite being one of the youngest contestants ever on the show, she breezed through the first few but got caught up on the $8,000 question:
    Haha wow - I was only 12 years old! And I'm 20 now so.. :P I can't believe looking back that I got some of the questions wrong that I did, but I had only really just gotten into TLK.. I'm sure I'd be much more competitive now!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I remember sitting in on the game, once, maybe twice, never made the hotseat though Still, I remember enjoying it. Everyone is right, Tim was a great host.
    That which you manifest is before you.