Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hahahhahaha I just Brought..

I just brought Start Wars Epsiode III on DVD

i thought it still in Theaters

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *hmm* That is very weird ...

I can't believe they would already bring it on DVD so soon.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's probably a copy...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    It's probably a copy...
    Hush Hush KS you going get me in trouble if you say it copy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, where did you buy it from Whitewolf? Like KS says, it may be a copy. I bet there are loads of them around. How much did you pay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Whitewolf
    Hush Hush KS you going get me in trouble if you say it copy
    Well, that's obviously the reason why you got it so early then.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i brought it at an Asian mAll
    it was 3 dvds (anything new) for 20 bucks (that Canadian) i brought Madmasscar tooo heheheheheheh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...methinks they are propably pirates then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    who cares the quilaty good as buying the orginal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Hmmm...methinks they are propably pirates then.
    Yeah, same here. My mum bought some pirated DVDs from a shop whilst we were on holiday one year... some were actually pretty good quality, some were rubbish quality. Mostly due to the fact that there were other peoples heads in the corner of the TV screen.

Well, it's obvious that they're taken in the cinema anyway.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It was all over the news, the day after the world premiere, there were loads of illegal copy's on the market.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, a pirated dvd I watched once, had people getting up to go to the bathroom all the way through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i don't know but when i get a chance to i take a few screen shots from it and post it here i don't think they tape it in the theaters

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Apperently an insider from a movie theater made a copy ... and made loads of copy's from that one.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its getting harder to make illegal copies of movies out in theatres unless you film them by camera, but you have to realize that theatres have cameras in them and if they catch you recording a movie, then you go to jail and pay like a $100,000 USD fine. Final Cut is the first completely digital film where it was shown in theatres using 20 dvds I believe to show it on the big screen other than using normal film like most theatres used. Very few theatres use this technology, AMC happens to be one of them and was the only theatre in which Final Cut was played at. It is the start of a new future of movie watching where the picture is going to be more HD then before!
    I suggest you throw away the dvds you bought because if you are caught with them then you will probably be sued by the movie industry and they will make sure you never live in a home again. I stopped downloading movies and other warez stuff becuase I really dont' feel like going to jail or working years to pay off a court fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm...sounds like bootlegging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Arrr, thar be scurvy DVDs ahoy matey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, i bet it is a copy. I'm gonna wait till the whole thing (All 6 movies) Come out on dvd as one set cause it has all the extra features and everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh.. its a TelSync (somone in there own theater with none else in it, that has acess to it) They just run the movie hook the cammera right into the amp. Thats how its such a good quality and good sound. ADYWAN is the guy that goes around doing these ones, I used to have EP3 and Batman Begins, but I only downlaod them once watch them a few times and delete them. I have seen both of those movies in the theaters.

96% of all theaters today still use film, only the UBER high class(where you will pay more then $13 for a standred size screen) theaters use HDD based movies.

More pure digital theaters would be nice, but projecters running at $80-135K not to many theathers are jumping upon those when compared to a $3,600.00 machine.