Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "secret" crush thread, former and current (for ol' time sake)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "secret" crush thread, former and current (for ol' time sake)

I remember way back when we had a thread like this. I don't have any crushes currently. But, back when I did have a few. If I remember properly, they were mostly crushes on other guys. But, what remains now is a 'gee, I would like to talk to that person and get to know them better. To see, why and if it was real. If they want to' But, I am not naming the individual at this moment.

So, anybody else want to talk about their former and current LH crushes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haven't felt the slightest crush for anyone in a long time now.
    It's like the feeling dies off as i age, i wonder if i'll ever feel it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There have been exactly two people I've had 'crushes' on as far as Lea goes... one was a very long time ago. The other I still wonder about, sometimes...

It's not like either of them are active here anymore, but I'm still a bit shy to post their names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In terms of Lea, I can't say that there's been anyone I got to know well enough to develop a crush on. Though that's not to say there weren't members that I would've liked to have gotten to know better, hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...I can't say there was anyone I had a crush on that never ended up knowing about it. I don't have one on anyone at the moment either. Not here, or anywhere else unfortunately

Come to think of it, it's been a long time since I've had a crush on someone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I admit, I used to have a crush on Stu when I was like 15 years old. But that's about it.

See? Admitting it isn't all that bad.

As for now though, I'm way past having crushes.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I admitted my Lea crush on this thread yeeeeears back.. It was always one of the most amusing threads to read through

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Admitting it won't hurt? Okay, here it goes.... I remember having a bit of one on 'Nephilim' back on the original LH. But, the one I referred to in my original post..... Well, first off, I wish I remember all the details. He hasn't been that active on LH in quite some time. But, he's here now. I remember there was something about Fuzzy/SimbaLKD/Brad that I really liked. I almost am embarrassed to say 'had a crush' though. But, he is the one that I have the "'gee, I would like to talk to that person and get to know them better. To see, why and if it was real. If they want to'" feeling about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Way back when I first started on Lea.. I liked Nonners

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry guys, no secret crushes from me... then again I did fall in love with a member before I had been on Lea for a year so I guess I never gave myself a chance to have a crush. Thought happier than ever with my Fu'ey so I don't feel bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
    It's not like either of them are active here anymore, but I'm still a bit shy to post their names.
    Dooooooo iiiiiiit.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had one, and still have one, and she knows. And I'm not telling who

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can't say I have crushes on anyone here, maybe...but its more of holding them in very high regards or admiring....not lichen thought about it. I'm slow to emotionally attach anything to anyone. But this thread is amusing. In the past I had a crash on a few but I think I was just crazier before than now. I like to see how this thread goes. :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Crushes... yeah, I've had one or two crushes with Lea peeps
    Not anymore, I'm happy with mah KS now

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh come on you guys are turning this thread upside down. Everyone is keeping their secrets to themselves. You guys are no fun.

So I shall bring out the stick in this thread... old timers do know what this means.......

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well then i'll just jump in.
    I actually had a one day crush on Azerane, back when we had our chatroom here. Azzy, Kintaru and myself were in the chatroom, can't remember what we were talking about. Then the very next day, or something like that, i learnt that she and Kintaru were together, so that was it.
    Next speaker, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, I don't do crush, all I do is fall in love.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mhmmmmmm crush is such a strong word, i don't get crushes on people, but i get intressted as in " id like to find out more about this person, because they seem like someone i would like" sort of thing, but its hardly anything crush like.

il have to think about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    Oh come on you guys are turning this thread upside down. Everyone is keeping their secrets to themselves. You guys are no fun.

So I shall bring out the stick in this thread... old timers do know what this means.......
    But it is called the "secret" crush thread.

And hey! I mentioned my past crush, so don't hit me with your stick!

But I think I know who Leor's other crush was...

My current crush? Leor, of course. But he's more than just a crush.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KovuLKD View Post
    Well then i'll just jump in.
    I actually had a one day crush on Azerane, back when we had our chatroom here. Azzy, Kintaru and myself were in the chatroom, can't remember what we were talking about. Then the very next day, or something like that, i learnt that she and Kintaru were together, so that was it.
    Next speaker, please.
    I remember that xD And I remember when it got mentioned... you were like 'oh...' I felt kind bad in a way

Not really any secret Lea crushes from me. Just the same-old Kintaru who I can't even get to re-join Lea
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Baha, ok... one of the ones I mentioned before was PhantomBPR, when I was like, 12. I don't know how many of you even remember him. xD It ended badly as I think we ended up getting in a fight or something. It was a long time ago, I don't know. :P But I've talked to him a few times since then and he's nice, no more crush though.

The other I'm still not gonna mention, it's too personal...

But in the interests of this thread, I used to have silly little crushes on Neph and pnt... nothing serious, but you know...