Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dreams Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Dreams Thread

Two threads posted within 5 minutes? You gotta be kidding me!

Anyways, this is not to be confused with the "Lea in your dreams..." thread, as this thread is for any type of dream, whether it's scary, weird, funny or nice, this is the place to share it.

As for me, I had a dream the other night that my town had opened a Disney Store. I really wish that one would come true. I don't like the idea of having to travel miles to visit one.

As for other dreams, I often have countless ones that I find very weird. My imagination works in the most unexplainable ways at times.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last night I had some dream about a new movie that was coming out... like I was watching a trailer for it. It looked kind of like Madagascar, only more poorly-animated, the animated animals were mixed with real human actors. The plot was like the animals had to go to a high school or something. I have no idea were that came from.

Somewhat amusingly, when I was a little, I had a recurring nightmare about a giant snake chasing me around a gas station.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I dreamt something last night about how I had to drive and park my parents' car somewhere on a very muddy sort of hill, by a big marketplace or shop of some sort. I couldn't park it properly and in the end I just gave up on it, because we had to carry on inside or something. Driving cars is a recurring theme in my dreams for some reason xP Before I knew how to drive, the dreams were about how I had to drive a car for whatever reason even though I didn't know how. After I started learning how to drive, I had dreams about how I had to drive on my own, even though I wasn't allowed to. Now that I have my licence, they're about how I can't drive properly... I wonder what it means

The other night I had a dream about me working at a cafe of some sort, except everything was completely yellow. There must have been a story with it though, since Sherlock Holmes (the Cumberbatch/Moffat-version) was there, investigating something. I think he was chasing down a... clown? I woke up just as the clown appeared though, so I never found out what happened after that. I hate it when I get cliffhanger endings to my dreams xD

When I've had interesting dreams I like to write them down, because they're always fun to read later on; I have some I've written down that are several pages long. And interestingly enough, the most recurring theme in my dreams apart from the driving thing is Doctor Who. I wonder where that could have come from... xD The best ones are when I get to be the Doctor, haha It's funny though, because normally I never dream about my interests (I've had very few Lion King dreams for example).

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Two interesting dreams!

Like i mentioned in the Individual Traits thread, i've the ability to manipulate my dreams.
    So, once i dreamt that there was impending doom upon my village (even though i don't live in a village) and when i realized it was a dream, i began asking the villagers to believe in me, for i am the dream master and their trust grants me powers.
    And so they did, and i began to levitate, then came a horde of human-looking zombies, and i threw fireballs at them and flew about and fought them all.
    Finally, i saved the village which somehow became equivalent to the world, and it was on the news and all that i saved the world.
    Then i flew across cities and oceans, and it was awesome.

Another dream was, for the first time, i dreamt of my own game, FeralHeart.
    There were lots of irrelevant stuff but everything looked awesome in there, then there was this breathtaking scenery of floating, ring-shaped rock temples hovering over a valley... and then i snapped awake.
    When i woke up i quickly turned on my laptop to take notes of that scenery, which is now made into an actual map in the game, that i called "Temple of Dreams".
    Inspirations from dreams are the best kind. Wish i had more of these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a random dream this morning I was Scar and I was in a very strange arena/house type of setting. I was escaping from my mother. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kanu, I used to have nightmares all the time that I'd have to drive and have absolutely no idea what I was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night (or should I say this morning, because it was after 6:30) about Leor's last day here in England. It was one of those dreams where it was back in the past. It was the 30th April, the day he went back to Mexico. We woke up and were still at my house that morning, because we didn't realise he had to leave so early and on that day. We didn't even go and stay in London like we actually did. The thing is, we never really discovered that it was the day of his flight, and neither did my parents, so it looked as though he was staying... and then I woke up.

The funny thing about it is I dreamt back in the past, and about a real life event too, but with some sort of twist. That doesn't happen very often, since the majority of the dreams I remember always turn out to be something weird and unexplainable.

Aww, I really wish that had came true... xD

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    It's funny though, because normally I never dream about my interests (I've had very few Lion King dreams for example).
    Same here. I don't think I've had a dream related to TLK for as long as I can remember.

But Doctor Who appearing in your dreams... I could expect that.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
    Kanu, I used to have nightmares all the time that I'd have to drive and have absolutely no idea what I was doing.
    So it's not just me? xD Bad dreams about driving surely must mean something then. I wonder what

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've had one or two dreams of driving. I think, it's the symbol of it, being in this shell or vehicle that is moving, this is life and the things around you..but you have no direction so you drive in the dark sometimes or see things going on as you drive. I usually am driving into a city that everyone is leaving from in my driving dream which suggests to me my nature is to rebel or lead myself into chaos, the climax while all reason stands to avoid it. Like, I could be taking a job that would do me no good while i have a job that serves me better, for reasons that are foolish. I did this, actually.

The teeth falling out dreams i use to have as a kid creeped me the frig out!

During the winter I had this dream my bosses (they are both very Russian) had forced me into the KGB (Soviet FBI equivilent currently FSB) and I had to kill as a sniper or be killed. I woke up in an anxiety attack seeing my bosses faces, in partial delirium thinking the police were looking for me, went to the restroom and starred at the mirror until I calmed down. It was so intense I told my boyfriend who is Russia and works at the same job, and I toild an associate too..and they all...they all laughed at me...

It was funny looking back but I was reading a very very detailed soviet murder mystery and had my head really screwed up after my car accident. Ugh.

I get nightmares of being trapped in attics with little windows showing dark, black weather outside and lightening bolts come into the house and slam and burst and erupt all around me nearly hitting me...lightening dreams scare me to death...I get these from time to time. Even last night I drempt I was outside, everything was normal but the skies are always so black! I think this is significant of the level of anxiety in my life or stress, etc.

I rarely go without a dream, sadly...and usually my dreams are very animated and detailed and when they go bad it's horrific.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been having some really weird dreams lately. It's not that the things that happen are out there, because they're not, it's just that there's no explanation as to why I'm there etc with the people that I'm with.

The first sequence was basically me hanging out with groups of friends in random locations, first we'd all be watching some go kart racing, then it would jump to a different location and there would be different friends there, though some would be the same. And they were places that I've been to, but they were different. You know how you know you're at a certain place even though it looks nothing like the real thing. So it jumped places about three times and then I was helping another friend move his music equipment out of his car or something, I don't know. It's not a weird thing to happen, it just had a weird feeling to it.

Then the other night, I dreamt that I was driving the Uni's mini-bus with the trailer on it, except I don't really know how to drive manual so I was just driving along in the one gear until I had to slow down to let the other people catch up that had stopped for some reason, so I had to change gears down once so I could stop. And then I pulled over on some sort of highway, except I was parked in the wrong spot so I had to push the bus along a little bit until it was in the right spot. So that was a little odd.

Then a couple weeks ago (in real life) when I went away on a camp, I met a whole bunch of current students from the Uni I used to go to. One lives in a town sort of near here. So in my dream, I went to that town (again, it looked nothing like the actual place) and I saw one of the students riding past on a bicycle and we said hi and she kept going. And I was walking along and throwing one old piece of clothing of mine into every store on the street (for charity kind of thing, even though the stores were like a bakery and a newsagent etc) and then I was going to throw a baseball cap when this other student that I met on the camp appears by my side and he takes the hat from my hand and dumps it on his head. We have a chat and go back to his place, which is some kind of crazy house, because each room is long and is only accesible by the previous room, but the next door is always at the opposite end of the room so you have to zig-zag back and forth through every room in the house. So I met his parents in their room on the way through to his room. I remember it had wooden floorboards and a huge wooden bookshelf filled with fantasy novels and I was just marvelling at them, and there were a couple of redwall books which I thought was funny. But all the books were hardcover editions. I think he lent me some of his books, then we went and had tea with his family and he had a sister (even though I know he doesn't actually have one). And that was it.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The other night I had a dream about Slenderman. I've always dreaded having nightmares about him, but it was actually quite pleasant. He was a gentleman and he played the piano. I think there's something wrong in my brain...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The other night I had a dream that all of a sudden I was in Austria in the middle of the night with no idea how I got there. I spent an hour walking through hostels looking for a place to stay until I realized that I forgot to tell my mom that I had left, and so I decided I needed to return home right away. I got a flight for 9 euros and somehow was back home before my mom had even woken up - even though all that had happened, time did not change at home.

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dreamt Chelsea signed Cesc Fabregas!
    ---< Stop Whispering And Start Shouting >---

Team Night Sky Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just had a dream that I was staying with Leor, and we ended up taking a trip on a... flying motorcycle? Kind of like the one Hagrid in Harry Potter has, but this one had room for like 8 people or so. It just came by my bedroom window (which is weird, because I swear we were flying over Chihuahua, the city where Leor lives) and the guy driving it said they had 2 free seats, so me and Leor hopped on.

While we were flying on there, the motorcycle made a sharp bank to the left, and I almost fell. But Leor grabbed my hand (there was a partition in the centre which separated us too, since the only free seats were one on each side). What would've been useful though would have been some seatbelts, or restraints like you see on rides at a theme park. But it was a great dream, and is actually a new idea for a picture I might draw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I was with a group of young-ish students and a teacher at a national park, and we'd been photographing vegetation regrowth and a moth that had been caught in a spiders' web. One of the students then walked towards an old rotten tree stump which was sort of hollowed out and a roar came from inside. So because she's an idiot, she kept on walking and this huge leopard just walked out, she paced back and forth a bit before grabbing this student that was away from the group.

So I seperate from the group and I kick the leopard in the hope that it lets go. It does, but then it has eyes only for me and it's staring me down, so I'm quickly pulling on all the students to make them press together in a big clump so we look more threatening, and the leopard is just coming towards me with it's paw ready to swipe...

and I get woken up by Ken knocking on my door and telling me there's some parrots looking at my nestbox in our tree outside. I really wanted to know how it ended too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was dreaming about confidence and James Earl Jones shows me the way to be rugged and regal! I met him after a gig here and he offer me to do something right in my life and how to conquer it!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been day dreaming a lot recently, mostly staying in bed late moping about missing Pat, so I just find myself closing my eyes and day dreaming that he's there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, so I'm going to Puerto Vallarta in a matter of weeks. I just had a dream that I was there and after a day swimming, I got detached from Leor and lost on the way to my room, never to find it again. Weird, huh? Hopefully that won't come true. I know the hotel isn't so big where we're staying, so I'm hopeful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The last three dreams (that I can remember) I was being chased by the police for some reason

The first one was too hazy for me to remember.

The second one, I was walking through the town centre (near the church just outside it to be precise) at some ridiculously late hour. Even though it was late it was really busy, not sure why. Anyway, some random woman screams "murder!" and points at me, then suddenly I have an arseload of police cars and helicopters coming towards me I ran from this area with the church pretty much straight down to the beach (which unlike the town was deserted). I ran with all these policemen and vehicle tailing me until I hit the water, then I woke up.

The second one was a little different..

I was with a guy I know (works down a cafe in town, knew him from school) and he'd stolen some rocket-wheelchair thing (lol idfk). Anyway, wherever he'd stolen it from was miles and miles away from home, and we ended up getting separated. So I'm walking along some deadly silent, unused road, when sirens and blah blah blah police turn up. So I hide in a trench by the side of the road with some bushes around the edge of it.

This sort of thing goes on for a while, then some spanish woman (don't ask me what she was doing up at that time of night) hides me in the water tower of her farm.

I carry on making my way along this road, doging police and whatnot, till I get to a really misty section. I get through to the other side and I find my friend standing under the bridge...which is right outside our hometown so we walk home in the mist, I get home (at like 3 AM) to find my mum dad and sister sitting around like they used to, cept my mum and dad got divorced last year..and we lived in a different house when they were together...and this scene took place in my current residence, where my dad is not....very strange

Anyone wanna decode that?
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/2jags50.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I dreamt I was Zak Bagans the other day. It was weird.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.