Hi I am SimbaX, there have been a few mix ups at this place regarding my name so I felt like introducing myself to all of you.
I am 22 years old and currently live in Austria with my wife Kate (MehndiX), the character that is named SimbaX which is also my online alias belongs to a chocolate colored lion with a brighter mane who is mate to MehndiX a Bengal Tigress. I think the story of SimbaX and MehndiX is still online, it was originally written in 2001.
It might help to understand how a tigress and a lion meet , although there are some unusual combinations in the RP world but in our case it had to be explained.
I am currently attending University of Technology in Vienna and a year away from my BS for economical computer science.
My free time is pretty much devoted to Kate, since she's an artist we sometimes work next to each other, I spend some time working on places like Nala.at/.us (haven't in a long time ) and T.A.A. (artarchive.org). Next to that I am taking some courses to gain some management experience at Mc D's, working as a store manager assistant.

As for the Lion King, I have been an admirer for 11 years now and still feel as strong about it as I used to, not much changed aside from the community, lots of people left and lots joined, makes for some fresh blood which for sure can not only be seen in a negative light.

Ok I think those are the essentials of my being, if you feel like posting something about yourself go ahead, always curious about your story