Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For all you TLKoB fans out there!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow! Thanks for that link Simba's Girl! Seeing The Circle of Life brings tears to my eyes... XD (It was like that for me seeing it in the theater too) And watching the Circle of Life from TLK Parade on tape from Disneyland even makes me wanna cry!

It's so cool watching those clips.

And Simba_TLK, thanks for those clips too! I was interesting seeing clips pf TLKoB in a different cast then I saw...

Seeing all these clips makes me want to go see TLKoB again!!!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The following link is another page of Lion King clips. Unfortunately its in a different language.
    There is 1 extra which is not on the lionking.net page. Its a 5min clip with interviews and performances of an actual show. Its at the bottom of the page (.??????? TLKoB)

http://pridelands.ru/?p=video-tlkob_per

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen that site, but I refuse to watch the clips. I wanna see them myself, live. I just dunno when...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I would have to say if you haven't seen the show and are going to - dont watch the clips until after.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by simba2662
    The following link is another page of Lion King clips. Unfortunately its in a different language.
    There is 1 extra which is not on the lionking.net page. Its a 5min clip with interviews and performances of an actual show. Its at the bottom of the page (.??????? TLKoB)

What do you mean by different language? Are you referring to the site itself?
    'Cause the clips on that page are all in English

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah sorry, I meant the site itself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I found a site that plays some short clips from TLKoB. The London TLKoB site plays short clips of the Lioness Hunt, He Lives in You, Shadowlands (My favorite!), a Montage and a TV Commerical. Up in the right corner of the page, click on the little box that says video clip and you can watch them. It's the London cast of course. (I never saw it in London) The actress who plays Adult Nala has a beautiful voice. (Not that the other Adult Nalas don't of course) XD

Originally posted by simba2662

Thanks for letting us know about that! That clip was awesome!

Originally posted by Princess Nala
    I've seen that site, but I refuse to watch the clips. I wanna see them myself, live. I just dunno when...
    I was the same way, I didn't even want to listen to TLKoB songs till I actually saw the show first.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ill have to check out those London clips. You cant save them or download them though can you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I can't click right on them, it's a Flash site. They're short though and don't take long at all to download. (Only a few seconds for me)
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it loaded quick time for me, but I have the slowest of dial-ups so it takes ages

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok to make it easier, this link takes you directly to the London video clips:

http://www.disney.co.uk/MusicalTheat...andlisten.html
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *hmm* When my download limit is little lower again, I can upload a Dutch clip? Got a live one on the PC, not the original Simba though who sings on the Dutch CD.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the clips from the London TLKOB site are the same as the ones on the TLK DVD, especially the He Lives in You part and the Montage, and the commercial is the same as the "Sneak Peek" on the TLK II DVD. I had always thought they would use clips from the NYC TLKOB on the American DVD release but lol what do I know?

From what I've seen and heard I really like Roger Wright as Simba and would love to seem him perform one day, maybe he'll perform in the U.S. before he's done.

Thanks for sharing the links everybody!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have never seen TLKOB i really wanna see it, does anybody know the next performance in the uk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    I have never seen TLKOB i really wanna see it, does anybody know the next performance in the uk?
    The Lion King plays daily at the Lyceum Theatre, the address is 21 Wellington Street
    London WC2E 7RQ. The theatre is located at Covent Garden

The shows run Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30pm, and there are also Matinee performances Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm and on Sunday at 3pm.

Go to this website for more info on how to get tickets, it's easiest just to book over Ticketmaster and have them delivered to your house. Good luck, hope this helps you and that you might make the trip out to London to see the show soon!

TLKOB UK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yey thankyou soo much, i never knew it ran that often , thanks for the info Lion_King_300, most appreciated

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How far do you live from London? Planning to see it soon now?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh cool, I'll have to check out all these links later. I'm really hoping to get to see TLKoB again at some stage with a friend, it'd be really cool. I loved it and would love to see it again.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry to bring this one back up, but I was wondering if anyone had saved these clips from www.lionking.net ?

Because the site doesn't seem to work anymore

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have saved them on my computer along with the other 36 clips of the broadway show I have.
    Not sure what would be the best way to exchange them, email ?