And here it is, the dreams thread has returned!

I'm actually creating this thread only because last night I had a dream involving a few Lea members. It's also funny because there is a few flashbacks as to what happened recently (like for example, Leor and I travelling to Scotland, and TL, Kanu and Stu being in the car with us) but with a bit of a twist.

Leor and I were going to Edinburgh, but instead of on the train, we went in the car with a few other Lea members, including TL, Kanu and Stu. STM was also there for some reason. I believe it was much bigger than my car though... it was like a minibus, or somehow big enough to fit more than 5 people in there. We were going to Scotland because Somby happened to be calling in there on her trip to Europe (or so we thought) so instead of travelling to London (and London is just a wee bit closer than Edinburgh ) we decided to go and drive up there to meet her while she was there.

When we got there, we checked into this hotel. There was no internet inside the hotel so we had to go outside to get a Wi-Fi signal to find out if Somby was on her way. She got back in touch with us, saying that she wasn't going to Edinburgh after all, and was in fact going to London. Needless to say our reaction was like this... So we hopped back in the car/minibus-thing, and then set off on our long trip to London. But along the way there the motorway turned into some sort of dirt-track, and the road ended up becoming uneven and rocky, so we became stranded.

And that is what I remember. We never got to meet Somby on her trip to Europe after all.

What about you guys? Have you had any dreams relating to Lea that you want to share? If so, this is the place!