My signature from back then ws made by the talented Eva Janus. Until I moved on to the one I made myself with the paragraph from my story.

Speaking of stories, I remember that we had quite a group of writers back then. Ghalati, 2 DIE FR, LKS(I remember his fic featuring him, Shadow, and Princess Nala/Meghan), Kiva, Shadow, and myself.

=Originally Posted by Sombolia

Some mods and admins had those, well "mod/admin" bars in their sigs... Nathalie had a funny one that had Simba's shifty eyes and said "watching you" or something like that...

Despite being a mod for only a very brief period(I was hired at the same time as Azzy, Wicked, and KS, I believe, before I left weeks later due to time restraints), I still have my old banner in my Photobucket, I think.

I was in Fendi's group, but that was the only one.

Does anybody else remember "Bloody Paw"? The one major troll we had in the history of this community. She made Zira seem like a sweet heart, and she repeatedly bypassed her bans. It was quite a relief when she stooped showing up.

Hey, Darky! Welcome back!

Finally, since we are reminiscing, I will never forget all those members who have moved on from the community: Naline, Ghalati, Sonique, Nephilim, Ruska, FC Simba, Starlioness, Eva, nafklt, Boos, CotP, Princess Nala, Akiko, I know there is a ton of names I am forgetting.