Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nuka and Vitani or the hyenas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shatara
    I'm tryin to figure out how yous figure Nuka/Tani as wannabe hyena clones, when they use a completely different kind of humor...

Well, I think Vitani and Shenzi have a lot in common...they're spunky, take-control (kind of, she follows her mother up until the end of the movie...), girl-power kind, dominant...and Nuka seems to be a hybrid of Banzai and Ed. Ed 'cause he's silly and scruffy/messy, Banzai 'cause he's sarcastic and a follower I guess...BUT he does his best to get his mother's attention and Banzai nor Ed seem to try to suck up to anyone.

*cough* Go ahead and disagree, I'm not going to bother argueing back because I don't really care for SP, and I haven't watched it in years, so I'm very well aware that I probably got their personalities wrong...but, that aside, I still think without a doubt in my mind that they, and the rest of the Outlanders, took the hyenas' place as the henchmen and side comic-reliefs.

Originally posted by Katse
    *Gets sheild* I just find Vitani or Nuka very appealing as characters, that's all. Everyone has their own opinions.

Haha, no need for you to get a shield...it's clear from the poll results that, if anyone is going to be flamed, bashed, or insulted, it's going to be the hyena supporters. Though I hope it won't come to that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that I think about, I probably shoulda voted hyenas... seeing as the original TLK is the only one of the trilogy that the fandom hasn't managed to ruin for me.