Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Friday Night Out." (Story)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks a lot for the advice. =) Here's a bit more of the story that I just wrote...both this morning and last night...

Katai entered the lounge and sat down on one of the soft couches. He waited patiently for Asha to be fully ready.

Whilst waiting for Asha to be fully ready, Katai watched a little bit of TV. He looked around her lounge which was decorated nice and modern. He smiled to himself. A few minutes later, Asha came back downstairs.

?All ready?? she smiled to him picking her red handbag up, ??shall we head off now??

?Yeah, sure.? Katai smiled to her walking out of the lounge before walking out of the house with Asha.

?Oh, wait?? Asha walked back over to the front door, ??I forgot to lock the door?? she took her keys out of her handbag and locked her house up so it was safe and secure.

?Don?t want to keep it open now do we?? Katai laughed a little to Asha.

?No, we most certainly don?t.? Asha laughed a little too continuing to follow Katai over to his car.

Katai took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the doors. He opened the passenger seat door for Asha. He then smiled at her.

Asha smiled to Katai, ?Thank you.? She politely sat in the passenger seat of his car. She thought Katai?s car was nice but she wasn?t used to such surroundings.

Katai walked round to the drivers side, opened the door and climbed in, ?Ready?? he smiled to Asha inserting the key into the ignition.

Asha smiled to him, ?Sure am?? Asha continued to look at the surroundings around her, ??wow, this car must?ve cost you.?

Katai turned the key in the ignition and put his seatbelt on, ?Sure did?? he looked at Asha, checking to see if she had her seatbelt on. He put his paws on the steering wheel and looked back through the windscreen. He looked through his mirrors for any on-coming traffic and flashed his indicators as he turned out into the road. He kept to a steady speed of 30Mph as he approached the junction to the main road. He looked both ways and saw it was clear. He crossed the two lanes and turned right. Katai put his foot down on the accelerator and travelled at a speed of 60Mph just after he left the built-up area. He then looked at Asha before keeping an eye on the road in front, ?Would you like me to put some music on?? he offered politely.

?Sure?? Asha smiled to Katai.

Katai approached some traffic lights and stopped. Whilst the lights were on red, he opened his dropdown and took a CD out. He inserted it into the CD player and smiled to Asha before looking back towards the lights and putting both paws on the steering wheel. The lights changed to green and Katai put his foot down on the accelerator again. He looked in his mirrors occasionally at the car behind which seemed to be keeping breaking distance. Katai kept to the speed limit, ?I had a look today whilst I was at work. I?ve seen this restaurant advertised quite a lot on TV?I think it?s called ?The New Ellesmere? or something like that...? He kept his eyes on the road ahead, ??what do you think Asha??

?Sure?sounds good.? Asha smiled to Katai, ?Where exactly is it??

?It?s in Swinton in Greater Manchester?? Katai looked at Asha for a second before looking back to the road in front of him, ??don?t worry, I know where I?m going.?

?Well, if you know where you?re going that?s good. Don?t want us to get lost.? Asha giggled to Katai purring a little, ??you seem to know where you?re going so it doesn?t bother me.?

After travelling for about 45 minutes or so, Katai took a turning towards Swinton. He touched his breaks after hitting a little bit of traffic. He then kept an eye on the car behind through his mirrors which seemed to be tail-gating him a little, Katai sighed, ?Can this car behind get any closer??

Asha looked back to the car behind, ?He does seem to be tail-gating you a little. He?s not even keeping his breaking distance.?

Katai kept looking in his mirrors, ?I really can?t go any faster unless I start to touch bumpers with the car in front?? he touched his breaks again, ?Some drivers don?t seem to realise??

The car behind started to hold back a little and give a little more breaking distance, ?He seems to be holding back a little now...? Asha smiled to Katai, ??he must?ve heard you.? She laughed a little.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's great KS! Asha is a bit of a flirt! Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    very good, and i agree with you Lucy, she is a flirt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks mates. Here's a couple of pics relating to the story, I've just finished the second pic... =)

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/K...wilightCar.jpg
    http://img225.echo.cx/img225/1089/ka...hrofull3cq.jpg

Btw, I'll start to write a bit more of the story later.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those are great! I especially love the one of Twilight - so sexy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Those are great! I especially love the one of Twilight - so sexy!
    woot!!! Twilight fans and thnx
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some more of the story. I'll be continuing to write a bit more tonight... =)

?Yeah, that sometimes works?when it does, they do seem to hold back.? Katai laughed a little before entering a built-up area, decreasing his speed, ?Asha, would you do me a favour and look around for a restaurant called ?The New Ellesmere?? I think it?s a hotel too so it shouldn?t be too easy to miss.?

?Sure?? Asha smiled to Katai. She looked around for a restaurant called ?The New Ellesmere? whilst Katai kept his eye on the road. Asha kept looking around at the surroundings. She spotted a large ?Travel Inn? sign further on down the road, ?Um, I think we?re coming up to it now Katai??

?Is the sign a ?Travel Inn? sign?? Katai asked Asha continuing to travel at a steady speed down the road.

?It looks like it.? Asha smiled to Katai.

As they approached the hotel, Katai began to notice the ?Travel Inn? sign, ?Yeah, I think this is where we turn in?? Katai turned his indicators on and turned into the fairly large car park.

He looked around for a place to park, so did Asha, ?There are some spaces down there?? Asha told Katai since she had seen a couple of spaces further down towards the restaurant. ??turn round here.? She directed Katai round a corner towards the available spaces.

?Ah, I see now.? Katai smiled to Asha driving into one of the available spaces. He parked next to a burgundy Ford Mondeo and started to straighten up. ?Is there enough space for you to get out that side?? Katai asked Asha looking across at her.

Asha looked at the amount of space there was between Katai?s car and the next car, ?Loads of room?can?t complain.? She giggled a little.

?Let?s go then?? Katai smiled a little to Asha holding her paw for a second before looking away blushing a little, ??ahem?shall we then?? he looked back at Asha.

Asha blushed also when Katai held her paw but then giggled; ?Okay?? she turned round, opened the passenger door and climbed out before closing the door and waiting for Katai. She put her handbag over her shoulder.

Katai took the keys out of the ignition before doing the same. He closed the door and locked his car up so it was safe and secure. He then walked around to the back of the car, ?Alright, let?s see what there is to eat then.? He smiled to Asha.

?Hopefully something nice?? she giggled again, ??as long as chips or potatoes are on the menu I?ll be fine.?

Katai laughed a little also before walking towards the entrance. Asha began to follow. Despite wearing high heels, she seemed to keep up with Katai.

As Katai approached the entrance with Asha, Katai stepped towards the side, ?Ladies first.? He grinned and opened the door for her, holding out his paw.

Asha blushed and giggled shyly, ?Oh, you?re such a sweetheart.? She held his paw for a second before entering the restaurant and waiting for Katai. Katai closed the door behind him, ?Any ideas on where to go now?? Asha asked Katai curiously.

Katai noticed a sign saying ?Please wait here to be seated?, ?This way I guess. We obviously want to go into the restaurant, not the pub area.? Katai approached the sign. Asha followed and stood and waited at the sign with Katai, ?I guess all we can do is just wait now.? Katai laughed a little to Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol wonder wat will happen here then ^^ its kool

Wonder whats gonna happen with Twilight
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll make him have an appearance in the next part, don't you worry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai and Asha stood and waited for about a minute or so until a waitress came. The waitress wore a navy t-shirt with the restaurants name on the front with also the ?Travel Inn? logo. ?Can I help you?? the waitress smiled at Katai.
    ?Yes. Can we have a table for 2 please?? Katai asked the waitress politely.

?Sure, would you like to follow me?? the waitress picked up two menus and lead Katai and Asha to their table. The waitress placed the menus down on a table opposite a window, ?Will this do fine?? she smiled to them both.

?Yes, thank you.? Katai smiled to the waitress before sitting down on his chair, Asha smiled and did the same.

?Just give me a call when you want to order your drinks and meals.? The waitress smiled politely to them both before heading back towards the area they just came from.

Katai looked around at the surroundings before looking back down across the table. He stared at the burning candle that was burning on their table and stared at Asha, looking into her eyes, ?Will this do fine for you??

?It?s perfect Katai. You?ve chosen a great place.? She smiled over to Katai staring into his eyes for a moment before picking her menu up, ?Let?s see what there is to eat then??

?Yeah, we?d better get looking?? Katai opened his menu and started to look at the available meals, after a minute or so he made his final decision, ??I think I?ll try the sirloin steak. I?ve heard it?s quite good here? one of my friends suggested it to me.? He put his menu back down on the table before looking over to Asha, ?Have you made a decision yet??

?Hmm?? Asha thought to herself, ??I think I?ll have the chicken with garlic sauce. All the meals are served with chips anyway.? She smiled over to Katai before putting her menu on top of his.

Katai looked around and called for the waitress. The waitress came over to take their order, ?So what will you be ordering??

?Can we have one sirloin steak and one chicken with garlic sauce please?? Katai asked the waitress politely picking the two menus up.

After the waitress had noted the meals down she took the menus from Katai, ?What would you like to drink?? she asked politely.

?I?ll have a glass of coke please?? he then looked over to Asha, ??anything you?d like??

??Ah, can I have a bottle of J20 please?? Asha smiled politely to the waitress.

After the waitress had noted the drinks down, she smiled again to Asha and Katai. ?Thank you.? She then walked off towards the bar area.

Katai sighed and yawned a little, ?I wonder if Twilight?s here tonight?I saw him travelling in this direction on the way to your house??

?Hey Katai?? a voice came from one of the tables nearby. It was Twilight who had come on a night out with Nura, the 17 year old employee from Katai?s business.

Katai?s ears twitched, he then looked across to the nearby table, ?Oh, hey Twilight. I thought I saw you heading in this direction earlier?? he then noticed Nura, ??so you brought Nura with you?? he looked back across to Twilight before looking back across to Asha; ??it?s my night out with a new friend of mine. Meet Asha?? he smiled over to Twilight and Nura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yay!!! Twilights gotta a date....i measn friend ^^

great part there KS me loves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah! And Asha chose the chicken with the garlic sauce - good choice but could be not so good if any kissin happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Next part's finished. You should be starting to get the idea now.

Twilight and Nura looked across to Asha, ?Hey there.? Nura smiled to her.

Asha smiled at Nura, ?Hiya.? She then looked across at Twilight, ??you must be Twilight.? She smiled to him.

?Yep. Me and Katai have been friends for a while now?? he smiled to her, ??wait, I saw you in KFC. I thought I saw you before.? Twilight laughed a little holding a pint of beer in his paws before taking a drink.

?So, I?m guessing you?re not driving tonight then?? Katai looked at Twilight as he took a drink out of his beer.

??Of course I?m driving. I?m alright having one pint?shouldn?t do too much harm.? Twilight put his pint down on the table, ?I?m assuming you drove here too??

?Yeah?just ordered a coke myself. No point in drinking if I have to drive back is there?? Katai laughed a little, ?Just waiting for the drinks to come.? He then sat back in his chair.

A few moments later, the waitress came with Katai and Asha?s drinks, ?Coke?? she looked at them both.

?Coke will be mine, thanks.? Katai looked up at the waitress putting a mat down for his drink to be placed on. The waitress gently placed Katai?s drink down on the mat.

?The J20 will be mine thanks.? Asha smiled up to the waitress politely. The waitress then placed Asha?s drink down on the mat.

?Your meals will be coming in about 10 minutes or so. If you want to order something else, give me a shout.? She smiled to Katai and Asha before heading back towards the bar area.

Katai looked back across at Asha, ?Well, what you think of the staff here?? he smiled to her.

?I think the staff are very helpful and polite. They really can?t do much more for you?? she held Katai?s paw before thinking deeply to herself about Katai. She stared into his brown eyes for a moment or two before reciprocating, ?Well, what do you think?? she purred and blushed a little.

Katai stared at Asha also for a few moments, ??I?I have exactly the same thoughts as you.? He rubbed his paw against hers before thinking deeply to himself too. Did he love this lioness or not? What were her feelings towards him? Would the night be a success? He then gave a long sigh and looked at the surroundings, ??you hungry?? he asked politely.

?I sure am?? she giggled a little, ??are you keeping something from me?? she leaned in closer across the table.

Katai blushed a little, ?I?, please excuse me.? He left his seat and headed off towards the toilets.

Twilight and Nura watched him walk off. They both looked at Asha, ?I think he really does have something to tell you.? Twilight looked back towards the toilets again.

Asha looked down and thought deeply to herself, ?Hmm??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    poor Katai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What does he have to tell her????? Hehe. I have to know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You'll find out, don't worry.

After a few moments Twilight looked over to Asha, ?Just a moment, I?ll see what?s wrong with him?? Twilight headed off towards the toilets to look for Katai leaving Nura and Asha alone.

Twilight entered the male toilets, ?Katai?? he looked around to see if he could see Katai. In the end, he spotted Katai stood in one of the cubicles. Twilight could tell that Katai was deep in thought, ?Um, Katai?what are you doing??

Katai looked up to Twilight, ?I?ve just gotta?tell her.?

?Tell her what?? Twilight looked at Katai knowing that he had been keeping something to himself.

It took Katai a few moments to respond, ??tell her that I love her.? He looked up to Twilight, ?I love her Twilight.?

Twilight looked at Katai with a shocked expression on his face, ??well?? he paused, ??all your choice I guess. Would you like to come back into the restaurant now??

Katai sighed and walked out of the cubicle, ?I guess so.? He headed towards the door, his heart rate beating faster than usual. He just had to tell Asha. If he did tell her, all of this will be off his mind?the thing was, he was embarrassed and scared on how it would turn out. He slowed down and looked back at Twilight, ??you coming??

Twilight followed Katai out of the toilets, ?Sure I?m coming.? He smiled a little to Katai closing the door behind him, ?Let?s see what the ladies have been talking about?? Twilight laughed a little heading back over towards where Nura and Asha were.

Asha and Nura had been chatting to each other whilst Katai and Twilight had been away and Asha immediately stopped speaking at the sight of Katai. She noticed how he was moving; so slow. She noticed him blushing, ?Katai?? she stared into his eyes at the moment he reached the table, ??do you have something to tell me? Don?t be shy, it?s alright. No need to keep it from me?? she smiled a little to him looking across at him after he sat down on the chair opposite, ??I?d like to hear it Katai.?

Katai looked down to his knees, it took him a few moments to even answer her, ??Asha, I?ve been keeping this from you all night now and I?d like to tell you that?? he paused and turned his head away.

??tell me what?? Asha walked around to the other side of the table and rubbed her paw down the side of his face.

Katai felt Asha?s paw touch his face, ??I?? he noticed the waitress coming with their meals, ??I?ll tell you later.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha quit stalling and say it

good part KS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gah! Darn your cliffhangers!!!

Yay! He loves her! So sweet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everything was so hard for Katai at this point in time. The moment the waitress brought the meals his legs were shaking, hardly noticeable since they were under the table. He had to tell her sooner or later? if he didn?t, he knew he?d get nowhere and he knew that it?d be harder for their relationship to carry on the way it currently was. He sat up straight and looked down at his food; he then looked over to Asha?s food. He gave her a weak smile; however his legs were still shaking underneath the table, ??looks nice.? He picked his steak knife up from the side of his plate and began to eat a small piece of his steak, slowly and nervously.

Asha looked over to Katai?s food too before looking back down at her own, ?Sure does.? She smiled to him before starting to eat some of her chicken and garlic sauce. She then began to notice the way he was acting and how he was nervously eating his food. She saw his face going bright red and his cheeks blushing. She immediately stopped eating and put her knife and fork down on her plate. She stared into his deep, brown eyes and thought deeply to herself before saying something, ?Katai, you?ve been keeping something from me haven?t you? Just say it. It?s not like I?m gonna bite your head off or anything now is it? I?d never do such a thing.? She laughed a little before drinking a little more of her drink. She kept looking into Katai?s eyes.

Katai continued to eat a little more of his food for a moment before putting his knife and fork down and looking straight down to his knees. He stayed silent for a few seconds and without saying a word, he stood up and walked round to the right-hand side to where Asha was sitting and put his paw on top of hers, ??the truth is Asha?I??

??you what?? she smiled a little to Katai waiting for him to finish his sentence.

??well, the truth is Asha, I?love you.? He spat the last two words out and immediately took his paw off the top of hers turning away, looking in the opposite direction. He was completely embarrassed and wasn?t sure on how Asha would respond. He continued to look in the opposite direction and looked out the window; he waited for her response not knowing what she would say.

Asha?s face changed into a more shocked expression, she then stood up herself and walked over to Katai, ??the truth is?? she wrapped both of her harms around his neck, ??the truth is Katai, I love you too.? She leaned in closer.

?You do?? Katai looked down at her surprised at her response. He slowly put his paws on her waist and looked deeply into her beautiful green eyes. He gave her a loving smile.

??yes Katai. I really do. I?ve been keeping a close eye on you since the first time I ever saw you?? she purred very loudly, ??kiss me.? She whispered into his ear, resting her head beneath his chin and rubbing against him. She waited for his response.

Katai lifted his head up and looked down at her, purring himself, ??alright.? He whispered into her ear and slowly began to push his muzzle closer to hers, until their lips finally touched. Katai?s thoughts at this moment we?re shocking but memorable thoughts. He couldn?t stop thinking of Asha the moment they both kissed, after a few moments he moved his muzzle away from hers before rubbing his paw against her face, ??my love.?

Twilight and Nura kept watch in the background and both smiled to each other before looking back over at the new couple, ?Congratulations.? Twilight smiled over to Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    congratulations.....well I guess I could say that

Great new part very nice ^^