Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: "Friday Night Out." (Story)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Yeah, I got some pretty crafty ideas? well, not exactly crafty but ? oh Twi, you know what I?m on about.? Nura blushed; her cheeks turned a slight pale pink.

?What are you so embarrassed about?? Twilight smirked to her as he laughed softly, ?I?m not embarrassed ? this type of stuff pleases me greatly.?

Nura didn?t say anything for now so she just simply sat back in her seat once more and looked out the passenger side window at the passing scenery. Her cheeks were still a slight shade of pink since she was still embarrassed. It was pretty obvious she was laughing under her breath.

Twilight looked up for a moment and rolled his eyes before shaking his head slightly and smirking, ?Lionesses?? he laughed softly before increasing his speed as they reached an area where the ?National Speed Limit? applied.

He put his foot on the accelerator slightly more to increase his speed to 70Mph since there weren?t much traffic on the roads at this time.

Once again, the thought of the lioness he saw earlier was stuck in his mind; stuck like a piece of paper firmly glued to a wall. He couldn?t forget about her immense beauty; her eyes, her smile ? he just couldn?t stop thinking about her. At this very moment, he felt like he was in heaven; in heaven with an angel ? the lioness he saw. He knew he had Nura though and he didn?t want to change that. There was just something about this lioness Nura didn?t have but he wasn?t quite sure himself.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    scandal! (i think i said that before but i will reiterate..)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He just carried on with his driving. He was meaning to head back home to his house, however, he wasn?t sure whether he should or should not head back to her house first. He didn?t turn his head towards Nura yet he did say something after moments of thinking.

?You wanna get your stuff from your house then? You can get changed over at my place if ya want.? Twilight smiled to her slightly. His smile soon faded though as the thought of the mysterious lioness entered his mind once more.

Nura turned her head quickly in reaction to Twilight?s question, ?Yeah, sure? well obviously cos? I did happen to leave my stuff over at my house y?know.? She gave him a sly smirk before winking an eye at him once more.

Twilight just simply nodded his head and let out a slight sigh before making a turn into a housing estate towards Nura?s house. He made a turning onto her street before looking at Nura, ?Okay then Nura, point out your house ? I?m not at all familiar with this area yet.? He laughed softly before looking at her once more. He admired her body for a second before concentrating on the road ahead once more.

Nura cocked her head slightly as she looked ahead at the row of houses on the right hand side of the road. She spotted a house with an old sofa in the front garden. She could easily tell this was her house, ?Right here.? She motioned her paw in the direction of the house to signal Twilight to stop.

Twilight pulled into the side just outside her gate, ?I?ll be just a moment.? She quickly climbed out the passenger side and ran through the back gates into her house. Twilight?s ears soon twitched as he listened into an argument between Nura and her father. He could make out bits of what they were saying and some of it he didn?t like.

Nura picked her bag up from the kitchen before looking back at her father, ?Look dad, you don?t know him. What do you know about him? He?s a sweet, kind and wonderful guy. He wouldn?t harm anyone!? She waited for his response.

?You don?t want a guy like him, Nura. Guys who are like that are just trouble. To me, he sounds like a worthless nobody? what?s his name? Moonlight or what?!?

?Twilight and no dad, you?re wrong. You haven?t even given him a chance! I?m going now so goodbye!? Nura looked at her father angrily before shedding a few tears and slamming the back door behind her.

?You?re not to see that guy again, understand Nura?!? Her father called out after her. However, Nura ignored him and wiped away a few of her tears.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found some time last night to actually write some more. Anyways, here it is.

Twilight looked pretty much shocked and astounded after listening into Nura and her father?s argument. He looked down for a moment and sighed slightly ? perhaps it was a good thing he saw that lioness before.

Nura looked down in disgust as she walked through the gate. She sighed and shut the car door behind her, ?You heard all that didn?t you? I can?t tell my dad anything.?

Twilight didn?t know what to say. All he thought about doing at that moment was driving on. Thoughts continued to flow through his mind at this time and after a few moments of hesitation, he responded, ?Yeah? what?s the matter with your dad anyway??

?I?m not quite sure myself actually ? sometimes, he?s alright? other times, he isn?t. My parents don?t really like the idea of me having a boyfriend.? Nura sighed.

?That?s pretty tight ? is your dad alright up in the head or something? He shouldn?t act like that.? Twilight rolled his eyes slightly as he reduced his speed since they were now entering another built up area ? a newly built housing estate. Twilight knew his house was close so he sped up a little.

Nura didn?t say much except she let out a slight murmur, ?I know.?

Nothing was really said for the next few moments until Twilight pulled up in front of his house. He exited the vehicle the same time Nura did and headed down the drive towards his front door.

Nura quickly caught up with him after she had grabbed her bag of belongings. She waited patiently for Twilight to open the door.

Twilight dipped his paw in his pocket to try and find his house keys. He usually kept the house and the car keys stored in the same pocket which made it slightly harder for him to find the right set of keys, ?Where did I put those keys now?? He asked himself before digging down deeper. He felt something so he decided to take it out. It felt very much like his keys so he took them out, ?Ah, they?re here!? He laughed slightly before inserting the key into the lock and turning it clock-wise to unlock it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The atmosphere inside Twilight?s house was extremely different to the atmosphere outside; Nura felt the warmth against her as she stepped through the door.

Twilight looked at Nura for a second before picking his clothes up from the side, ?C?mon? take your stuff upstairs and we?ll get changed now, huh? It is 4pm as it is and that party starts at what? 6?? He gave her a slight smirk before beginning to climb upstairs.

Nura nodded and followed Twilight upstairs. She held her bag of belongings and clothes in one hand and responded to him, ?Yeah, I think it?s 6. I remember the boss saying it was that anyway. You should know, you?re his best friend.? She laughed a little and tapped Twilight on his back slightly before playfully wrapping her harms around his neck jumping onto his back slightly and whispering into his ear, ?I love you.?

Twilight was in for quite of a shock when Nura jumped onto his back. With little difficulty, he gave Nura a response, ?Nura, you know how many times I?ve told you this for as long as we?ve been together? and you know I love you too.?

Nura remained on his back before releasing herself as they reached the top of the stairs, ?Ah great, you made me carry you up huh?? Twilight smirked and prodded her gently and playfully.

Nura chuckled along with Twilight, ?Well, aren?t you guys meant to give us lionesses a little help?? She moved closer to him and tapped him on the nose. She pulled on his collar on his t-shirt and kissed him before giving him a sly grin and entering the bedroom before him.

Twilight looked dumb struck for a moment or two before shaking his head slightly and following Nura into his room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nura looked at him for a brief moment before flopping down onto his bed for a moment and letting out a slight sigh. She didn?t say anything for now and just sat back up. She opened her bag of belongings and took her silky blue casual dress out to wear at the party.

Twilight smirked and stared at Nura for a moment, ?Is that what you?re gonna wear?? He asked her curiously, ?It looks rather nice but hell; I bet it looks even better on you.?

?Yeah, I bought it the other day whilst I was in town. Good thing my dad was working on the market?? Nura rolled her eyes and chuckled a little, ?If there?s anywhere I can go to get changed I?ll be grateful.? She smiled to him.

Something else captured Twilight?s attention at this moment but after hearing Nura speak, he raised his head quickly to look at her again. ?Oh sure, use the bathroom. I?m quite happy to get changed here.? He gave her a slight smile before picking his clothes out from the wardrobe.

Nura just simply gave him a slight grin before heading out the bedroom and in towards the bathroom.

After Nura had left, Twilight closed the door. He grabbed hold of his clothes in his right paw and put them down on his bed. He took his t-shirt off and threw it down on the chair beside him. He looked at the choice of clothes he picked out from his wardrobe and tried to make a decision. ?Smart or casual?? he repeated to himself in his head as he thought deeply.

He then thought out aloud, ?Well for Kat?s party I should think I?d go casual? he?s not that much of a lord-like lion.? He smirked and laughed to himself before putting his blue and white t-shirt on and spraying himself with some right guard deodorant. He walked across to the mirror and admired himself before sitting down on the bed and slipping his jeans on. He then thought there was something missing so he went across to his chest of drawers and opened the top drawer where he stored all of his valuables. Inside, he saw a gold chain which he bought recently but hadn?t worn much. He carefully took it out of its box and put it on around his neck. He thought to himself that he looked complete and all he had to do now was wait to see how beautiful Nura looked when she finally made an appearance.

Twilight tapped his foot on the floor for a few moments as he waited patiently. He looked up to the clock on the wall and sighed for a moment; the time now was 6pm. He was pretty aware that they needed to be there for 7 on the spot and he didn?t want to make Katai angry since he knew he had advantages. He lay back on his bed for a moment and started upwards to the ceiling.

A few moments later his ears twitched has he heard the door open. Completely in alarm and surprise, he raised his head and sat up. Nura had made an appearance and Twilight was shocked. ?Wow? whoa, ah?? he was completely speechless only to let out a few simple words at the end, ?You look ? beautifully beautiful.? He stared at Nura as she stood in the doorway.

Nura wore a casual, blue long dress which were both suitable for a formal and casual party. It had a touch of elegance to it which added to the beauty which lay before Twilight?s eyes. She had her hair tied up on top of her head which slightly curled round and down her back. Nura just simply smiled at Twilight, ?Thanks. You look rather ?rawr? yourself too, Twi.? She winked to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Whoa, well I didn?t think you?d get all dressed up for it.? Twilight?s jaw dropped in shock for a few moments. He picked his hoodie up from his bed and put it on over his shoulders. He took one last glance at Nura before heading past her and out through the doorway.

He quickly headed down the stairs and picked his wallet and car keys up quickly before opening the front door. He smiled and waited for Nura to arrive.

Nura quickly made her way down the stairs too. She held her flowing dress up in her grip at one side so she didn?t fall or trip. However, all of a sudden as she reached the bottom of the stairs she tripped and lost her footing. She gasped but Twilight moved forward a little and caught her in his harms.

?Careful.? Twilight told her has he remained to keep her in his harms for a second. He then smiled to her softly, ?That dress sure is beautiful ? ya just gotta be cautious that you don?t have any accidents or anything like that.?

Nura looked up into his eyes before laughing softly, ?Just let go of my dress, that?s all.? She freed herself from his harms before passing by him and walking outside.

Twilight shook her head slightly and let out a quiet snigger. He closed the door behind them after making one last check inside. After he locked the door he turned to Nura and smiled, ?Come my lioness, let?s get to that party.? He offered his harm out to her just in case she needed a hand with walking, especially with that long dress.

Nura chuckled slightly and grabbed hold of Twilight?s harm slightly, her right harm through his left harm, ?Helping me walk now huh? You?re so sweet and charming.? Her cheeks turned a slight pink and she blinked a couple of times to get some mascara out of her eye.

?Well anything to help a lioness. Don?t want ya getting hurt after all.? Twilight smiled to her before getting his car keys out of his pocket and with his free hand, he unlocked the vehicle, ?Climb in.? He opened the door for her and waited patiently for her to get settled.

Nura smiled to him before letting go of his harm and pulling herself into the passenger seat. She made sure all of her dress was inside before closing the door behind her. She watched Twilight walk round to the other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nura took a look at the time herself, ?Whoa, I think we should get a move on.? She looked at Twilight. She then looked into her mirror she kept in her handbag and touched up her eye shadow and make-up.

Twilight gave her a slight nod before putting his foot on the gas and setting off. The time now was 5:40pm and he knew about the traffic and such. He remained quiet for 5 minutes or so before turning to Nura, ?Nura, do you know where this party his being held??

Nura thought for a few moments, ?Hmm, well I remember him saying that it was near the offices ? at an old building nearby? something ballroom or something.?

The word Ballroom came to Twilight?s attention straight away, ?Ballroom? Well doesn?t that mean you have to dress formal for places like that??

?Well that?s why I sorta brought this dress to wear cos? I wasn?t exactly sure myself. You look fine though, Twi.? She placed her paw on his knee as she rubbed it slightly to stop him from panic.

?I don?t really have any good clothes for occasions like that. I?m not the type of guy to go to old fashioned ballrooms or whatever. I?m sure Kat won?t mind anyway? he?s a good lion.? He sighed before smiling slightly as Nura touched him with her paw.

As they got closer, Nura spotted a sign post which looked familiar. ?Grand Olde Ballroom? she asked herself before remembering the name of the place where the party was going to be held, ?Turn here.? She automatically responded. She motioned her paw for him to turn right.

Twilight smirked to her, ?Ya gotta be quick with things like this, Nura.? He took a right turn spotting the old, posh building in the distance. The smile automatically transformed into a frown. He obviously wasn?t so fussed up about going here but he didn?t want to let Nura down.

He let out a slight sigh as they approached the building ? the headlights on his car shone onto the road and buildings ahead, ?Well here you go, Twi? give it your best shot.? He thought to himself in his head. Moments later, he found himself parked up in a parking bay.

Nura didn?t really mind what type of party it was. However, she was particularly bothered about her boyfriend?s reputation and she didn?t want him to get embarrassed. She opened the door slowly and made sure she didn?t knock it against the nearby cars that were parked. She grabbed hold of one side of her dress once more and made sure all of it was out and that none was stuck in the door. She then closed the door and looked across at Twilight.

Twilight looked ahead towards the entrance. He saw some couples walking in wearing formal clothes such as suits and dresses. He shook his head slightly before feeling Nura grab hold of him. He gasped.

?Come on, Twi. Don?t be like that. You and Kat are good friends? I?m sure that everything will be okay.? She smiled to him to try and put him at ease.

?Yeah, yeah? I know. Just gonna look kinda like a fool going in here looking like I?m going to some nightclub.? He dropped his head slightly and sighed once more. He remained in Nura?s grip.

Nura let out a slight sigh herself, ?Well I?m pretty sure a few others came dressed like you. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.?

Twilight looked away for a few moments before turning back to Nura, ?I guess you?re right. We?ll see how it turns out? hopefully good.? He shrugged his shoulders slightly as they reached the entrance. His ears suddenly twitched ? he heard a voice behind.

?Hey Twi!? It was Katai who had just gone to greet some other guests. He caught Twilight?s attention.

Twilight turned around to see Katai dressed up like everyone else there. He quickly turned his head away and gritted his teeth before putting his paw on his forehead and shaking his head.

Katai reached Twilight?s side and examined him. A slight smirk came to his face, ?And just where do you think you?re going, Twi? To the nightclub in the city centre?? He laughed softly.

Twilight didn?t respond.

Katai let out a slight sigh before looking out onto the car park and over at Asha, ?Looks as though Asha?s chatting to the others as usual.? He laughed a little before looking at Nura, ?Nura, you?ve come this time huh? Nice dress. Very pretty.? He smiled to her as he looked at Nura?s long flowing dress. He then looked back towards Twilight, ?Well Twi, you?re not dressed as you should be but you still look pretty fine I guess. Really, I should?ve put it down ? that?s me.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Yeah well, I?m probably gonna look like the biggest fool ever to walk in there now.? Twilight sighed sadly, his ears flopping down to the side of his head.

?Heh, don?t worry about it. I?m basically the one who should be at fault anyway.? Katai sighed a little before looking away for a few moments and looking back towards Twilight again, ?Well, I?d better be off inside. See you through there.? He made his way through the double glass doors into the building.

Twilight looked at Nura but at that very moment something else caught his eye. It was a lioness. He noticed her from somewhere but didn?t quite remember where. However, the thought soon struck his mind ? it was the lioness from the other day. He gazed at her as she walked along without a partner, just by herself. Her long, gold dress flowed behind her like a flyer on an aeroplane. He felt his heart beat faster and blinked a couple of times. He let go of Nura?s paw and slowly walked towards her.

?Twi, where are you going?? Nura asked him curiously, however Twilight didn?t answer or respond.

The lioness continued to walk towards the entrance but was automatically stopped by Twilight.

The lioness just simply raised her eyebrows and tried to walk around him. Twilight yet again blocked her way, ?Uh, what are you doing?? She asked him, ?I?m off to the party too you know.?

Twilight?s heart beat had increased a lot since a few minutes ago. It took him quite a while to say something since he wasn?t exactly sure on what to say. The only words that could come from him in that time was ?You?re beautiful.?

The lioness just stood back and smirked, ?Okay, look. I don?t know you, I don?t know what your name is and we?ve like just met and you?re telling me that I?m beautiful? Well, uh? thanks.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    intrigue!

i think i've said that like 5 times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight remained to look into her eyes admiring her looks and beauty. The lioness simply put her paw on her waist and simply stare at him, ?Oh boy.? She rolled her eyes a little before sighing softly, ?Well it was nice of you to give me the compliment.?

Twilight?s heart beat rate increased entirely now. ?What?s your name?? He asked before feeling Nura grab onto him.

?Nala! The name?s Nala.? She called after him as Nura pulled him away and inside through the double glass doors.

?Twilight.? Nura looked at him with stern look on her face, ?No time for fun and games I don?t think.?

Twilight shook his head and blinked a couple of times, ?Oh! Well, I guess so.?

Nura looked at him once more, ?C?mon anyway.? She walked ahead of him for now since Twilight seemed to be taking his time.

Twilight just simply looked around at his surroundings. He repeated the lionesses name in his head, ?Nala? Nala?? His ears then twitched and the thoughts of the lioness began to fade. It was the sound of classical music that travelled down the corridor from the ballroom at the end. Twilight came to conclusion that this party was going to be one of those ?waltzing? parties. He knew he didn?t fit in but knew Nura wanted him to go. As they reached the end of the long corridor, another lion opened the double doors and Nura stepped inside. She waited for Twilight and looked at him before looking into the ballroom.

Twilight stepped in and the lion at the door was just about to say ?Evening sir.? The lion just looked at him gone out as he passed by. He was the only one dressed like that out of the entire 2000 employees that were there. He felt a fool and his cheeks turned a bright red as they walked further in.

All the employees gathered down a long table for what looked like a big, formal dinner party. This wasn?t Twilight?s idea of fun which was pretty obvious anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight turned his head away, every thought rushing through his head ? worry, pressure, embarrassment. You name it. He remained in Nura?s grip as she pulled him along. He sat down in one of the chairs down the side of the table and looked down. Everything went quiet ? quiet enough to even hear a pin drop.

He looked up after hesitation. Everyone was staring at him like he was an intruder or stranger. He knew he had to say something since he didn?t like others just staring and looking at him. ?What? What?s so special about me? Ya never saw a lion with a crescent moon birth marking before??

There was no answer. Everyone just turned away and continued with their conversations like nothing had happened. The lioness from earlier on looked across at Twilight. She felt quite sorry for him and understood why he came dressed like that. She knew it was the boss?s fault so she slowly got up and walked across to him.

?Hey.? She gave him a slight smile before sitting down next to him, ?What?s your name? Best get to know each other first, huh??

Automatically, her voice captured his attention, ?Oh, hi!? His face lit up in a smile. He watched his girlfriend talk to some of her work mates before looking back at the lioness, ?I?m Twilight. Feel free to call me Twi if ya want.? He smiled slightly before putting a paw on his chest to feel his heart beat. It had increased.

?Well, you got my name earlier right? The name?s Nala.? She gave him a slight wink, ?Want to hang out with me for a while? Well before the boss makes his?? she paused and coughed for a moment, ??announcement.? She rolled her eyes as she said this.

?Oh, hey Nala. Nice to meet you and sure, that?d be great.? Twilight smiled to her before taking his paw off his chest.

She let out a slight chuckle before standing up and looking across at a room in the back for a moment. She then looked back to Twilight, ?Well Twi, wanna check that room out? Who knows, it could be haunted.? She grinned.

?Ah sure. My girlfriend is off chatting to her work mates at the moment so it wouldn?t hurt.? Twilight gave her a slight wink back before laughing at her remark, ?Well with how old this place is and how it looks I wouldn?t be surprised? your dress his very beautiful by the way. So are you.? He looked at her seductively for a second before blinking a couple of times.

?Hehe, you?re right there. Let?s go for it.? Nala gave Twilight another wink before smiling at Twilight?s compliments, ?Aww, thanks. It?s always nice to hear a compliment.? She smiled at him sweetly, ?Even though you?re incorrectly dressed you still look like an awesome guy to me.? She began to walk ahead of him but still keeping and drawing her attention towards him. She obviously liked him.

Twilight raised one of his eyebrows before following her, ?I don?t wanna disappoint Nura either...? he spoke to himself quietly under his breath, making sure Nala didn?t hear.

Once Nala had reached the back room she looked around for a second and looked upon Twilight. No-one was looking, ?Okay, great chance.? She opened the door quickly before motioning her head for Twilight to enter.

Twilight looked around at his surroundings before following her into the deserted room.

Inside, it was dark, cold, damp and smelly. Twilight didn?t like this feeling at all but as a regular visitor, Nala knew exactly what to do. She leaned over slightly and reached for a box of matches that she had left previously. She then lit the match and walked across to one of the candles. She used her match to light it.

?There. Well, it?s not exactly perfect but it?ll do I guess.? Nala shrugged her shoulders slightly before looking at Twilight once more, ?You?re quite a looker aren?t ya? No wonder you have a girlfriend.? She smiled to him slightly but the smile soon faded as the thought of him already in a relationship came to mind.

?Purr-fect.? He repeated purring slightly, ?Really though, can?t complain.? He looked around at their surroundings before looking back towards Nala, ?Thanks Nala. Never really heard that before.? He laughed softly before shuffling a little closer to her. He took his hoodie off and placed it on a nearby table, ?So where ya from originally then??

?Who, me?? Nala asked as she looked at Twilight once more, ?I was born around here so I?m pretty much local. What about you??

?I originally come from down south in Dorset. I actually prefer it down here to up here actually. Had loads of old friends down there? I miss them now.? His ears drooped as he said this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Aww? well, don?t worry about it. Surely you have loads of friends up here.? Nala gave Twilight a comforting smile a slightly touching him on his knee.

Twilight knew there was something actually here. Was it some sort of spark between them both or what? He wasn?t sure. He leaned forward slightly as to kiss her and to his surprise; she seemed to lean forward too. However, he was forced to turn away from her after he heard the door open. It was Nura.

?Oh, hey Nura.? He said this quite nervously, ?This is Nala. She shown me to this place.? He gave her a slight flicker of a smile.

Nura nodded, ?I see, well, something seems to actually be getting underway outside. Maybe you?d like to come.?

Twilight looked at Nala for a second and waited for Nala to decide.

?Oh, sure? the boss?s ?announcements? again. Oh brother.? She rolled her eyes slightly before getting up and waiting for Twilight.

Nura stepped out the room before they even thought about stepping out. In the end, Twilight was the first one to enter the large ballroom. He waited for Nala and motioned his head for Nura to go ahead and get them a seat.

Nala closed the door behind them before smiling at Twilight; her long, golden dress still trailing along the floor. ?You?d really like to know how much this dress really was wouldn?t you, huh??

Twilight laughed softly at Nala?s words, ?Well, sure. It sure is beautiful though ? a beautiful, smexy lioness in a beautiful, elegant dress. The purr-fect combination.? He chuckled softly rubbing a paw over Nala?s chest. He pressed his head against it for a few moments and smiled as he listened to her heart beat, ?You?re heart is beating and it?s beating fast.? He purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my god....if I was Nura i would be fuming....i would dump him right then and there, and make a huge scene out of it so as to embarass him more. Not to mention slapping Twi across the face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight felt Nala push him; this made him walk slightly faster than before. After reaching the table, he sat down beside Nura and smiled at her slightly. He looked over at Nala for a brief moment. He watched her sit at the other side of the table. He kept eye contact.

Nura shifted her eyes towards Twilight smirking at him for a moment before paying attention to the front where Katai was ready to make his announcement.

Katai stood up. The expressions on his face were somewhat different to what they had been lately. He looked happy and of course, he was going to make an announcement for all the employees and friends to hear.

?Friends and employees, thank you for attending this party tonight. I have a few things to mention; one of which has changed my life completely?? He paused for a moment and made eye contact with Asha before continuing, ??first of all though, I?d like to thank my good friend, Twilight for all he?s done for me. He helped me and Asha in the recent accident we had and he?s just done so much for me. Despite him turning up dressed incorrectly, he?s really outdone himself. I really have to reward him with something which I will do.? He nodded his head slightly and smiled at Twilight, ?Many thanks, bud.?

Twilight looked a little dumb struck for a few moments. However, after hearing Katai say that his face suddenly changed. He smiled at him and nodded his head slightly as well.

Katai continued, ?Now, the most important thing tonight that I will mention has changed my life forever. My love, my Asha ? the lioness who changed my life completely and the lioness who?s done so much for me has finally agreed to take my hand in marriage. It was a tough decision but we?ve decided to get it over as soon as possible. Of course, you?ll all be invited.? He then turned to Asha as she stood up, ?I love you, my future wife.? He ran his paw through her mane before kissing her lovingly as she kissed him. The sound of applauds were the sound of it all at that moment.

Twilight however, didn?t pay much attention at all. Most of the time his mind was set to what he was going to do later. He wasn?t sure at this time.

Nala caught eye contact on him again, noticing he wasn?t applauding Katai and Asha at all. She frowned slightly as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight continued to twiddle with his fingers and paws. He didn?t care really about Katai and Asha?s relationship. He was just bothered about his relationships at the moment ? his relationship with Nura and his part relationship was Nala.

A few minutes later, everyone seemed to move from the table. Twilight was the last one left sitting there. Why? Well, because he was daydreaming. Nura came up behind him and tapped him on his back a couple of times, ?Err, Twi??

Twilight jumped and gasped as he felt Nura tap him on his back, ?W-what?? He turned his head round quickly to her and frowned slightly before noticing it was her, ?Oh, Nura? it?s you.? He smiled, ?Want to head over to where I and Nala were earlier?? He questioned holding her paw slightly and stroking it.

?Erm, I don?t think that?s my kind of place to be quite honest? with my dress and all.? She took a slight glance at her own dress before looking back at Twilight as he stroked her paw.

?Oh c?mon? I?m pretty sure you?ll more that enjoy it.? He talked in a seductive tone towards her as he gripped hold of her paw and pulled her along like she did to him earlier on.

Nura just simply gasped as Twilight pulled her along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight simply just smirked as he pulled her along. He had made a new friend and he wanted Nura to meet her. He stopped outside in front of the back room and opened the door slowly and quietly. He stepped inside and waited for Nura to join him.

Nura wasn?t quite sure about what to do to start off with but in the end, she decided to see what Twilight wanted to show her. She stepped inside ? the coldness of the air hitting her. She shivered slightly as she looked around. It smelt fusty and she didn?t like it.

Twilight lit one of the candles so Nura could see and meet Nala, ?Nura, meet Nala.? He smiled to her before smiling to Nala, ?She?s a friend of mine that I?ve been talking to and such.?

Nala smiled to her politely, ?Hi.? She held her paw out to shake with Nura?s.

Nura just held her paw out and shook it with Nala?s, ?Hey.? She smiled slightly.

Twilight just smirked as he watched the two lionesses get to know each other. His face was half hidden due to the poor lighting so he was partly in the shadows. At the sight of Nura, his birth marking shone. This only happened when he was with or near the ones he truly loved. He liked the look of Nala but he knew it could never work out. He was happy to be with Nura and loved and accepted her for the way she was.

After getting to know each other a little bit more, Nala and Nura sat down. Nala drew her attention towards Twilight. She was pretty aware he was in a relationship though so she didn?t go any further.

Nura sat down and looked at her surroundings, ?Pretty gloomy in here, huh?? She looked at Twilight as she noticed his birth marking shine. She smiled and cuddled into him. The fusty smell wasn?t satisfying to her but she knew if she was with Twilight, she knew she?d be safe and happy.

Twilight closed his eyes slightly as he cuddled into Nura as well. His birth marking continued to shine as he kissed her softly. He then opened his eyes and responded to what Nura had said before, ?Yeah, well you see Nura, this place is old. It?s damp, dark and smelly that?s for sure.? He laughed softly as a slight purr emitted from his throat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nura softly closed her eyes as she listened to Twilight?s response. She smiled slightly as she continued to cuddle in close to him. They both seemed to drift off into a quiet sleep as they rested against each other. Nala closed her eyes too and fell into a quiet sleep herself.

A few moments later, Twilight?s ears twitched. He heard slight knocking noises on the door. He rubbed his eyes before going to investigate. He opened the door quietly making sure he didn?t wake Nala or Nura. It was Nura?s workmate, Tuku. He looked slightly older than Twilight and had a similar mane to him. However, he was older and wiser and knew how to tackle problems properly. However, sometimes he was classed as a pompous, old crook.

?Hey. I?m Tuku; I?ve come with a message from Mr. Kagunda.? Tuku smiled slightly to Twilight, ?You?re Mr. Jordan I take it? Twilight Jordan?? He then took a peak to look behind Twilight through the doorway, ?Twilight with two lovely ladies.? He chuckled slightly before holding the message in his grip.

Twilight looked a little dumb struck for a moment, ?Who the hell?s Mr. Kagunda?? Just before Tuku could respond, he remembered, ?Oh, you mean Katai??

Tuku nodded, ?Yes. That or Mr. Kagunda.?

Twilight looked straight at Tuku for a moment, ??Right. Okay.? He then turned to look back at the two sleeping lionesses before looking back at Tuku, ?What does he want to see me for and who are you? Yes, I know you?re Tuku.?

Tuku smirked slightly and stepped forward slightly, ?I good sir happen to be Tuku, Nura?s workmate. I?m also Mr. Kagunda?s messenger.? He puffed his chest out slightly and put on a pompous type of voice.

?You?re Nura?s workmate?? Twilight raised an eyebrow slightly before chuckling slightly, ?Well, you?ve picked faults with the wrong guy here? I happen to be her boyfriend.? He smiled proudly before shaking his head slightly and rolling his eyes, ?Now, enough with all this crap and tell me what you wanted to tell me. Please. Or is it too much to ask??

Tuku let out a slight sigh before opening up the envelope with the message inside. However, before Tuku could actually read it Twilight snatched it out of his hands to read it himself, ?I?m not blind and I can read.?

He opened up the envelope and took the message out which was on a piece of notepad paper. It said;

?Hey Twi, Kat here. I thought I?d send you this message via Tuku since I?m actually in the middle of my celebration for mine and Asha?s marriage. Just thought I?d tell you that since you?ve come here incorrectly dressed I thought I?d return the favour and sort something out. In fact, if you come up here now (I?m in the royal ballroom) I?ll be sure to give you something to keep and wear so you can fit in with us all. I shall be here for a pretty long time so come up as soon as you can. ^^

From your best mate, Kat.?

Tuku watched Twilight as he read through the message. He remained quiet now before taking the message out of Twilight?s paws, ?Shall I tell Mr. Kagunda that you?re on your way??

Twilight nodded slightly, ?Yes, actually.? He showed a slight flicker of a smile since the message had actually cheered him up a bit.

?Very well.? Tuku nodded before heading off towards the staircases which lead upstairs. He took a posh stride as he headed up the stairs quickly and swift.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight watched Tuku walk off and shook his head slightly, ?The pompous old crook.? He muttered to himself before looking back at both Nura and Nala. He noticed they were still sleeping so he just quietly closed the door and walked off towards the staircases.

He noticed a few other guests looking at him gone out as he walked by. He just simply raised his eyebrows and carried on walking minding his own business.

A few moments later he reached the top of the staircase. He panted softly as he waited until he got his breath back a bit. He then looked back at his surroundings and looked back at how high he had climbed. He was pretty much gob smacked.

After regaining his energy fully, he pushed the doors open. He was quite embarrassed the moment he entered. He just seemed to be the centre of attention at that time ? he didn?t like being stared at. However, a few minutes later everyone just started looking back to where they were looking previously.

Twilight sped up and ran right through the centre of the ballroom. Thankfully, he got there pretty much on time so he knew nothing had started yet.

He reached the other side and looked around for a few moments; he caught no sight of Katai or Tuku. He gave up and sat on a nearby Victorian style chair. He didn?t fit in here and he didn?t like it.

Within a few more minutes, things started to get moving along a bit. Twilight?s ears twitched as he heard something. He felt someone touch him on his shoulder. Just out the corner of his eye he saw the colours orange and tan. In the end, his eyes focused and he finally made out who it really was.

?Oh, hey Kat.? He gave him a slight flicker of a smile before making eye contact with him, ?You told me to come right? Or was Tuku just being a jerk and was he just lying??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?No, no? the letter was from me. You were asked to come.? Katai gave Twilight a warm smile, ?I?ve got something for you.?

Twilight smiled back to him, ?Ahh, and what might that be Kat?? He asked curiously.

Katai said nothing at this point he just laughed slightly and smirked, ?Follow me.? He began to walk rather fast towards the other side of the ballroom but fast enough to allow Twilight to keep up.

As the exited the ballroom, Twilight couldn?t help but look at all the old style grandeur through the corridors. He noticed loads of Victorian and antique style furniture.

Katai took a slight glance back and slowed down a few paces. He smiled at the sight of Twilight looking around. He tried to keep his elegant tone as best he could there so that he fitted in with the rest, ?You know, this place really has some splendid history.? He looked around himself before adjusting his bowtie which was tied around his neck.
    Twilight looked at him with a thoughtful expression on his face. He wasn?t quite sure why his friend was acting that way but thought it would?ve been best if he just responded and tried to fit in too, ?Yes, quite.? He smiled and nodded looking around himself.

On the way down the corridor, a trio of lionesses passed by ? Lady Chaniya, Lady Malaika and Lady Sabiha. Katai knew quite a lot of the guests here since he came here quite often. Most of the time with business lions from around the country. Katai smiled at the sight of them and stopped to talk to them.

?Well hello there ladies.? He took a slight bow in respect to them. They were pretty well known in this country since they had been knighted recently for something they had recently done. He smiled and bent down to kiss each and every one of them on their hands.

One of the lionesses stepped forward ? Lady Chaniya. She was known to be the most posh and chattiest of the three and she took a liking to Katai. She wore an elegant black gown, ?Oh, you?re so charming Katai. You know, I?m pretty much surprised you haven?t been knighted yet. The impertinence of those retched specimens.? She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder sighing happily.

Twilight simply rolled his eyes and sighed, ?Look ladies, we haven?t time for this. Kat was actually gonna show me something. Now if you don?t mind, how about you walk on??

However, the other lionesses had already gone. Chaniya was the only one that was there now. She gave out a hysterical laugh to Twilight?s remark, ?Oh good sir, what are you doing dressed like that?? She continued to giggle and laugh hysterically before clutching onto Katai?s harm and continuing to walk along with him. Katai didn?t really like her doing this and was struggling to get away.

Twilight didn?t like Chaniya?s remark at all so he followed them and pulled Katai away, ?He?s already got his bird. He doesn?t need you.?

Chaniya continued to laugh and giggle hysterically, ?Bird? Oh dear, is he really in love with a bird? Oh good lord!?

Katai let out a sigh of relief, ?Thanks for that, Twi. Those ladies really get down my throat when they do stuff like that.? He shook his head slightly as he took a slight glance back at them before continuing, ?Come on anyways.?