Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: "Friday Night Out." (Story)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well the age limits suck. Look what Nura says in the next part.

Nura gave Twilight a rebellious smirk, ?Oh, c?mon? really, I don?t give a damn about the laws. They all suck.? She playfully nudged him as she giggled slightly.

?Yeah, got that right. I never used to take notice in the laws myself either.? Twilight rolls his eyes, ?Anyway, you make yourself comfortable in the lounge like I just said. I?ll be with you in a minute.? He smiled to her as he headed off down the hallway towards the kitchen where he stored all of his drinks.

Nura slowly opened the door to the lounge. As soon as she set foot into the other room, she felt the softness of the carpet below her feet. She smiled happily as she flopped down onto the soft, leather sofa. She looked around at her surroundings which were modern and very up to date. She always wished she had a house as nice as Twilight?s, but her parents were in a very tight situation money-wise. In fact, she actually had the best job out of the whole family. She sighed as she began to settle further down and waited for Twilight.

Within a few more minutes, Twilight made an appearance. He held a box of Skol and some popcorn for them both to share, ?Hehe, I kinda got stocked up last night.? He gave her a seductive grin as he flopped down onto the sofa beside her, ?The popcorn is for if we watch a movie together.? He opened the box to take a bottle of Skol out. He brought a bottle opener in with him so he could open it. After that, he took a slight drink before putting it down on the side, ?Oh, you said you wanted one.? He smiled to her, ?Let me get that for you now.? He bent down to get Nura a bottle out. He opened it for her to save her a job before handing it over to her.

Nura smiled to him as she watched Twilight flop down beside her, ?Ooh, I like popcorn.? She grinned to him. She then took the bottle from Twilight?s paws and took a sip out of it. She then realised she took the wrong one and so therefore, she was embarrassed. ?Oops.? She blushed; her cheeks turned a pale pink, ?Sorry? Twi.? She giggled a little but wasn?t sure on Twilight?s reaction.

Twilight looked slightly startled for a moment before changing his expression and looking at Nura smirking, ?Oh Nura, what are you like?? He laughed a little before moving closer to her, ?Now, c?mon? cuddle into me.? He put his arm around her and held her close. He kissed her on the forehead slightly.

Nura smiled at Twilight?s reaction and cuddled into him too. She rested her head against his chest once more as she looked up at him, ?I love you, Twi.? She smiled up to him as she too kissed him on the cheek, ?I?d do anything to stay with you forever and always.?

Twilight softly began to stroke Nura?s legs and thighs, ?I love you too, Nura. I don?t care what anyone thinks? you know we can be together. No-one?s gonna stop us; even if we do decide to do anything.? He winked to her smiling slightly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    rebels aren't they........... very nice KS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yesh, very rebellious.
    Here's some more of the story. ^^

Nura looked up to Twilight with a slight smirk, ?You?ve got something planned haven?t you?? She lifted her head up slightly from Twilight?s chest.

Twilight gave her a smirk back, ?The night would be empty without what I?ve planned to do with you ? that?s if you want to do it of course.? He gave her a slight wink before taking his arm from around her and leaning over to the table beside him to have another drink. After he took a couple of sips out of it, he relaxed back on the sofa again and smiled to Nura. Then he grabbed hold of the remote control for the TV and switched it on. Sky Sports One automatically turned on, ?Meh, boring footy match between the Scottish teams?? He switched it over onto DVD mode, ??So, you wanna watch a little bit of a movie together?? He politely offered as he sat up off the sofa and got onto his knees on the floor. He shuffled across over to his DVD collection and looked through them. After a few more moments, he took his Lion King DVD out which he stored along with his trilogy collection, ?Hey, why don?t we watch TLK together?? He grinned to her as he held it up.

Nura smirked at Twilight, ?Oooh, TLK? I haven?t seen that movie in ages! Sure, I?d love to watch it.? She smiled to him as she sat up on the sofa.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Double post but here's some more story. Considering I've been working on an animation for the better part of the night, there's quite a lot here.

Twilight turned and looked at Nura with a grin on his face, ?Well, you?re gonna see it again now ? with me.? He winked to her and smiled slightly as he inserted the disc into the DVD player. He sat on the floor for a few short moments before getting up and jumping down on the sofa again next to Nura. He held the remote control in his grip as he scrolled through the adverts. Once he reached the main menu, a 3d Zazu was visible on the screen, ?Ah, Zazu? shut up will ya.? He laughed slightly as he quickly selected the movie to play. He then moved a little closer to Nura and put his arm around her once more. He kissed her on the cheek a couple of times before kissing her slightly on her muzzle. He then began to stroke her leg as the movie began to start.

Nura closed her eyes a little as Twilight stroked her leg. She leaned in closer to him too and kissed him on his muzzle in return, ?Care to switch the lights out?? She smiles to him as she rests her head on his shoulder.

?Oh, sure.? Twilight smiles to Nura as he leans over and turns the lamp which was beside the sofa, out. He then smirked as he looked towards the screen along with Nura. He remained to keep his arm around her and cuddled into her as they both watched the first scene in the movie; the ?Circle of Life? scene.

As the movie went on, Twilight reached over for the bag of popcorn; he put it on his knee for both him and Nura to share. Nura smiled up to him as she began to eat a few pieces of popcorn out of the bag. Twilight smiled down to her back as they continued to watch the movie.

The time was now 7:15pm and it was almost dark outside. Twilight didn?t care though; he wanted Nura to stay the night if possible. He kept watching the movie contentedly with Nura. However, he was deep in thought at this point so he never said much. He just decided to have another drink out of his bottle of Skol. Twilight liked watching TLK although he did begin to find it pretty boring after watching it through so many times. He gave out a slight yawn and looked over towards the digital clock on the midi hi-fi. They had been watching the movie for at least 50 minutes now and it was getting pretty boring ? well, for Twilight anyway. He closed his eyes slightly as Nura continued to watch the movie.

And here's the next part. Yesh, I edited it to avoid triple posting. :woeisme:

Twilight?s ears twitched after hearing the introduction to the CYFTLT song. He opened his eyes immediately and looked at Nura. It took him quite some time to say something, ?Uh, Nura?? He paused the movie and took his arm from around her before shuffling away from her slightly, ?How about we?? His cheeks turned a slight pink as he paused his sentence.

Twilight had captured Nura?s attention fully at this very moment. She gave Twilight a slight smirk as she saw his cheeks turn a slight pink, ?I knew you were planning something.? She moved closer to him, ?Now, what are you planning on doing to me??

Twilight looked towards the side before looking back towards her, ?Um, well? how about me and you have some ? y?know? fun. Especially during this point.? He winked to her as he looked towards the TV screen once again.

?Ooh, fun? I think? I get what you mean, Twi.? She gave him a seductive grin, ?I?d love to.? She whispered into his ear as she got up off the sofa and stood by the door and waited for Twilight.

Twilight was actually quite surprised at Nura?s reaction. His embarrassment began to fade in his cheeks and so he got up off the sofa himself and began to follow Nura up the stairs towards his bedroom. He wasn?t exactly sure what they were going to do up there; however, he had a few things in mind.

As they reached the top landing, Twilight opened one of the doors slowly; ?This is my bedroom.? He smiled to her as he switched the light on. He moved aside to let Nura in first.

Nura looked around at the new surroundings. She jumped suddenly as Twilight closed the door, ?Whoa! Oh, it?s just you Twi.? She giggled a little, ?Don?t ever do that again, alright babe?? She smirked to him as she sat down on his bed.

?Oh, I?m terribly sorry Nura.? Twilight laughed softly as he too sat down on the bed. He looked into Nura?s blue eyes as he lay on his side; He slowly began to take his trousers off as well as his T-shirt. To Twilight?s surprise, Nura did exactly the same. He was very surprised at this moment and looked away for a moment or two before looking back towards her.

They both moved further towards each other at this point and it was easily visible that both Twilight and Nura enjoyed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That 3D Zazu gets on my nerves too.

Twilight striptease!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the next part. I know it's not much, but it's enough for how early it is now.

And yesh, 3D Zazu is annoying. xD

Twilight slowly began to roll on top of Nura; It was pretty obvious she didn?t mind. She put both of her arms around him since he was now on top of her. Nura was beginning to like this very much. However, she was hoping Twilight was using some sort of protection. She just continued to kiss and nuzzle away at this point.

Twilight?s birth marking began to glow and it was easily visible to them both that he was definitely enjoying it. His birth marking only glowed when he was in situations like this and when he was with the ones he had feelings for and the ones he loved. He did the same as Nura except he began to offer her a little more which most obviously tired Nura out at this point. In the end, he began to pant softly and remained to stay on top of her. Nura closed her eyes at this point too since Twilight had obviously gone a bit too the edge. She never said anything herself at this point and she just quietly went off to sleep.

Twilight didn?t say anything to her at this point but he was actually quite proud of his work. He slowly rolled off the top of her and just lay there for a moment or two as his girlfriend continued to sleep peacefully next to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the next part. Another day, another scene.

Twilight was now exhausted from what they just did so he climbed into bed as well as gently pulling Nura into bed with him. He covered her up as best as he could with the duvet. He laid back himself and switched the bedside light off. He then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep himself. He snuggled up to Nura and smiled in his sleep. It was obvious he was having a good dream about someone or something.

The hours continued to pass by and both Twilight and Nura were both asleep. They were probably going to regain their energy until the next morning perhaps; especially to be prepared for the party the following night. Twilight began to toss and turn. He blinked a couple of times before opening his eyes and realising that it was morning. He turned slightly towards Nura for a second before sitting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes. He looked down at Nura and realised that she was still sleeping peacefully. He tried not to disturb her as he climbed out of bed and headed straight for the shower room where he got washed every morning. Twilight grabbed hold of his tooth brush and began to clean his teeth one by one making sure they were all clean. He then washed his face a few times using soap and water. After that, he dried his face using a towel before walking back into the bedroom. To Twilight?s surprise, Nura was awake and sat up in his bed.

?Hehe, hey.? She giggled over to him as she rubbed her eyes a little and yawned. She then put her top back on as well as her trousers, ?Perhaps you should do the same.? She winked over to him.

Twilight jumped at the sight of Nura, ?Whoa, hey. You were asleep not long back. Don?t ya wake up fast huh?? He laughed a little as he yawned himself once more. He then made his way over to his wardrobe where he stored all of his hoodies, t-shirts, jeans etc. He looked through his clothes and took a pair of jeans out as well as a white t-shirt and grey hoodie. He quickly put his t-shirt over his head as well as pull his trousers up as he sat on one of the nearby chairs. It was pretty much obvious that he was planning something else yet Nura didn?t seem to notice at that point.

?I think I?ll have to go home and get a change of clothing ? especially for tonight.? Nura looked up at Twilight as she brushed her hair through slightly, ?You?ve gotta admit though, last night was pretty damn fun.?

?Yeah well I?ll be more than happy to take you back home to get those things.? Twilight smiled to her politely as he too brushed his quiff away from his face, ?Last night was awesome, no questions asked.? He smirked over to her, ?It was some fun alright.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dirty KS....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's suitable at the least. Hehe. xD

?Pretty darn tiring though.? Nura laughed a little as she stood up and headed for the doorway to the landing. She turned and waited for Twilight.

Twilight looked in the mirror once more before heading out onto the landing along with Nura, ?Might as well get some breakfast before we go anywhere. Can?t live on an empty stomach after all.? He winked to her as he made his way quickly downstairs. It was obvious he was in a rush for something and it was pretty easy for Nura to tell.

?You seem in a rush.? She smirked to him as she made her way down the stairs too. She stayed stood in the hallway as she watched Twilight rush around the kitchen.

?Well, I?m hungry. I?m pretty sure you are too.? Twilight looked at her as he held a box of cereal up to her, ?Wow, that?s typical. I seem to stock up on all my beer and now, I only have a small box of Shreddies and that?s for us both to share.? Twilight sighed and slapped his paw on his forehead, ?Really, I should?ve thought on actually stocking up on the cereal. Especially since I was at the supermarket last night.? He shook his head slightly, ?Ah well, not to worry.? He took two cereal bowls out of the nearby cupboard and opened the small box of Shreddies. He put equal amounts of the cereal in each of their bowls so it was actually fair on them both. He took some milk out of the fridge and poured a little on each of their bowls. He then handed the bowl over to Nura along with a spoon, ?Sorry for the small amount.? He laughed a bit as he held it in his paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some more of the story. Sorry for not updating it yesterday... I was sorta busy with other stuff.

?Aww, that?s ok.? Nura gave Twilight a sweet smile as she took the bowl out of Twilight?s paws. She sat down on a nearby stool and began to eat the small amount of cereal she had in her cereal bowl.

Twilight sat down beside her on the other nearby stool. It took him just a matter of moments to empty his cereal bowl. After that, he walked over to the sink and put both his bowl and his spoon into the wash bowl to be washed later. He then stood around and waited for Nura to finish eating hers before putting her spoon and bowl into the sink afterwards.

?Wanna head back to your house now then? I mean to get your stuff and all.? Twilight smiled to Nura as he headed towards the front door. He picked his car keys up on the way past and unlocked the front door.

Nura followed Twilight out of the front door, ?Yeah well I don?t know what my parents are gonna think? I mean, with what happened last night and stuff. They strictly forbid me to go around to other houses especially when it?s a guy?s house.? She sighed slightly as she frowned and looked up at Twilight.

?Nura, just forget about them for now. Just say you went around to a friend?s house to stop for the night? oh wait, that?s just sorta gonna mix the situation up even more.? Twilight sighed and looked to the side for a moment, ?I?ll be there right with you. Just tell them the truth. It?s the only way it?s gonna actually solve things.? He gave her a slight stroke on the cheek before stepping outside and locking the door behind them.

?I know, I know but I?ll probably get punished in some sort of way for actually disobeying their rules.? She looks down sadly for a moment, ?And they?ll probably stop me from being with you.? She looked up at Twilight once more, tears streaming down her cheeks.

?Aww, now come on Nura? don?t make yourself upset about it.? Twilight put his arm around her to comfort her, ?We?ve both got so far in this relationship and no-one?s gonna get in the way of it, alright?? He held her closer as he said this.

Nura looked up at him slightly as she wiped away some of her tears, ?I guess you?re right? they can?t get in the way of our relationship and love life.? She said this in quite an angry tone of voice but didn?t direct her anger towards Twilight.

Once again, I've edited my post since I wanna avoid triple posting.

?Damn right. Not in a million years can your parents get in the way with your relationship and our love life. Just look towards the bright side, Nura.? Twilight kissed her softly as they headed down the drive towards Twilight?s car which was parked at the end of the drive.

Twilight pressed one of the buttons on his set of keys to unlock the doors. Nura walked round to the other side and climbed into the vehicle. She didn?t say much at this point so it began to come to Twilight?s concern.

Twilight climbed into the vehicle at the other side and looked across at Nura after closing his door. He thought to himself for a moment or two before turning the key in the ignition and putting his foot on the accelerator. Nura didn?t say much the whole journey which of course made Twilight even more concerned than before.

Twilight finally said something which actually did come to Nura?s attention in the end, ?Nura, stop thinking about them ok?? He looked towards her; the look of worry visible in his eyes.

It took Nura a few moments to actually say something but in the end she responded, ?Yeah well, who?s gonna get their head bit off when I get back?? She looked at Twilight with an angry look on her face, ?As always, it?s gonna be me.? She folded her arms as she looked down sadly.

Twilight just simply sighed at this time and continued to look ahead and concentrate on his driving. His thoughts at this time were occupied about Nura.

After a few more minutes, they made an arrival at Nura?s house. Nura just quickly opened the door and climbed out of the vehicle as fast as she could. She headed towards the front door without Twilight. She turned around, ?Twi, go?? she whispered to him, ??wait round the corner. I?ll see you in a bit.? She motioned for him to drive off down the road.

Twilight nodded to Nura?s reactions and drove off down the road. He waited around the corner for about 10 minutes until Nura made an appearance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Despite the 3rd post in a row, here's the next part. On the 52nd page so far, btw.

Around 10 minutes later, Nura did make an appearance but wasn?t slightly happy of what had gone off round at her house between her and her parents. The look was visible in her eyes and face so Twilight didn?t really say much to her at this time.

Nura climbed into the passenger side with a bag full of clothes for the night. She sighed and shook her head. A few moments later she looked towards Twilight, ?Let?s go.? She sat back in the seat and then looked out the window.

Twilight just looked at her at this time and put his foot on the accelerator. He knew about what had possibly gone off round the corner but he knew that Nura wouldn?t have told the truth to her parents since he trusted her.

He was meaning to head home now. However, he decided to go out for a drive and possibly visit Katai whilst he was on his travels. He didn?t think Nura would mind so he just kept to his driving. He decided to switch some music on since he thought it was a bit quiet. Twilight didn?t really like to listen to the radio so he decided to put one of his CDs on instead.

Nura was alright listening to the type of music Twilight listened to so she just tapped her paw slightly to the beat of the music. Twilight smirked at her doing this and turned the radio up slightly; he then began to sing along to the music which was obviously some of his favourite tunes. He could tell that the music was cheering Nura up so he finally said something to her, ?Would ya like to pay a visit to my mate Kat? Or in other words, your boss.? He laughed softly as he smirked at her.

Nura continued to slightly tap her paw to the beat of the music before turning to Twilight, ?Yeah, sure.? She smiled slightly to him obviously having cheered up now.

Twilight laughed softly again as he watched Nura?s paw move to the beat of the music, ?You like my music then, huh?? He smirked to her, ?Glad you do? well that?s if you do like it.? He winks to her slightly.

?Yeah, I like it? hey; I?m not just a lioness who listens to pop music all the time like Britney Spears.? She smirked and rolled her eyes, ?All my old school mates used to listen to that crap. I was like; oh c?mon, listen to something else!? She laughed herself as she looked out the window once more.

?Yeah, yeah? damn right. I don?t like her music either. I?m like ?omg? to that type of music too.? He rolls his eyes as he turns onto a country road which headed out of the housing estate.

Nura smirked and gave him a cheeky grin as she listened to his response, ?Twi, what are you like?? She laughed softly once more before sitting back and relaxing.

Twilight didn?t say anything but just gave Nura a slight grin back. He put his foot down as he overtook an old, battered Mini. A rather attractive lioness was driving it which came to Twilight?s attention. However, he had to turn around quick to concentrate on his driving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pictures a young Nala pinning down Simba thinking "Oops I did it again!"

Friends don't let friends listen to Britney Spears.

(There ya go KS, no need to quadruple post now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for the large gap everyone. I should be back to writing now though seeing as I'm off all next week. ^^

?Twi, you?ve really gotta watch it on these roads!? She shouted out as she buried her head in her paws gasping once more.

Twilight dipped his head slightly due to embarrassment, ?I?m sorry, Nura. You?re right? after all; I?m not exactly the best driver.? He shook his head slightly as he sighed once more. ?Best keep concentrated and focused now, huh?? He looked at her slightly with a slight smirk on his face.

After calming down a bit, Nura responded to Twilight, ?Yeah well, just keep focused. Don?t wanna get us killed now, especially at this stage.? She smiled and winked at him.

?Well, sure we don?t. Who knows what will happen at the later stages in our relationship...? Twilight turned to her slightly but still continued to keep focused on his driving, ??.we already love each other an hell of a lot and that?s never going to change ? I tell ya.? He put his paw on her knee slightly stroking it before putting it on the steering wheel once more smiling at the thoughts which ran through his mind at the time.

Nura just simply smiled at Twilight?s response and reaction. She sat back in the passenger seat once more and purred slightly in relaxation as Twilight stroked her knee. She began to close her eyes and before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

Twilight?s ears twitched slightly as he listened to Nura momentarily purring in her sleep. He shifted his eyes towards her and smiled at the sight of his sleeping girlfriend, ?She?s so beautiful? and she?s smexy.? He said this quietly to himself trying to avoid waking her up. He looked at her lovingly before focusing on the road ahead again.

Twilight knew that he was pretty close to Katai?s house now but he wasn?t quite sure where his house was exactly. Katai lived in the countryside ? a rural area on the outskirts of Manchester. He lived close to some woodland and this was what Twilight was actually on the look-out for. It had been a pretty long time since Twilight had visted Katai?s house which didn?t help much. He knew he was on the right road but he wasn?t quite sure on which turning to take. He just decided to take some random turning and see where that led to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Double post but new part finished. ^^ I know it's short, but it sorta explains a lot.

Minutes seemed to pass so quickly and Twilight was beginning to get the feeling that he had taken a wrong turning somewhere. Either that or he had missed the turning. He shook his head slightly as he decreased his speed. Further down the road, a green signpost was visible. He couldn?t quite make out what he said at this time because he was some distance away. However, once he got closer he could make out what it said. He knew this junction was pretty familiar so he decided to take it. He did recognise some of the trees which were on the corner of the junction so he didn?t mind ? Nura was still sleeping. His mind though was still occupied about the lioness he saw earlier. He didn?t really know what he liked so much about her though ? maybe it was her looks? Maybe she looked familiar? He wasn?t quite sure. He smiled dreamily as the thought of the mysterious lioness came to mind once again.

After travelling down the road some more, Twilight sighed happily as he looked over at his sleeping girlfriend once again. He loved this lioness more than anyone else and he didn?t want to let go of the love he shared with her. He knew he was attracted to this other lioness in some sort of way but he didn?t really think she?d like him. Either way, he was hoping to spot the lioness at that party that night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oo.....scandalous oh so scandalous........:Ooo:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Next part's finished. Sorry it's not much but I'm doing it in scenes and such.

A few minutes later, Twilight saw the gates to Katai?s mansion. He actually did recognise this from when he last visited his house. Nura was still sleeping so he knew he had to wake her up afterwards. He took the turning into the drive and now knew for definite that this was Katai?s mansion. He drove round to where the garages were and parked his car up outside. After turning the engine off, he gently nudged Nura to wake her up.

Nura stirred slightly and blinked a couple of times before waking up fully. She yawned tiredly before looking at Twilight, ?Uh- what?? she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

?Well after travelling for a hell of a long time, we?re finally here.? Twilight smirked to Nura as he looked across to where Katai?s car was parked, ?Looks like Kat got his car fixed after all.? He smiled as he looked at Nura once more.

After a few more moments, Twilight opened his door to climb out the vehicle. Nura did the same and closed the door afterwards.

?Might as well see if the guy is actually in ? his car is here so he should be.? He smiled to Nura as he headed towards the front door. He knocked on it a couple of times before realising that there was a door bell, ?Ah shoot. That?s always a thing with me.? He laughed a little as he pressed the door bell. He and Nura waited for an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Movement was now visible inside and since it was pretty dark and dull that day, a light was switched on in the hallway. Twilight stood back slightly, Nura did too.

Katai stood behind the door and unlocked it. To his surprise, he stepped back slightly at the sight of Twilight and Nura, ?Hey? didn?t expect to see you two here.?

?Just decided to come over?? Twilight smirked at Katai, ?See you?ve got all your car sorted and stuff.? He glanced over at Katai?s car before looking back towards him. He took a slight peak behind Katai?s back into his hallway. He noticed the modern furnishings ? this was something to his taste. He then smirked and shook his head slightly, ?Mind if we come in anyway?? He asked him as the thoughts of the mysterious lioness rushed through his mind once again.

Nura just simply smirked and laughed at Twilight?s reaction, ?Is there something on your mind right now, huh?? She grinned to him as she stood beside him in the doorway.

?Nura, a lot is on my mind.? Twilight smirked at her before looking back at Katai and waiting for his response.

It took Katai a few moments to respond, ?Well, uh? I?m sorta getting stuff together for tonight and stuff.?

Twilight rolled his eyes slightly and laughed, ?Kat is Asha in there by any chance?? He started to tease him with a teasing tone to his voice. Katai obviously didn?t like it.

?Look, I haven?t got the patience today alright? I?ve been sat in the car dealers most of today ? that didn?t help. I?ve gotta phone around to various places around the country about the party tonight. I don?t really need visitors around right now.? He sighed and turned his back to Twilight before closing the door.

Twilight looked more a less shocked after Katai closed the door, ?Uh, well?? He sighed and turned his back before looking at Nura, ?C?mon Nura? well let?s hope he?s in at least a better mood tonight.? He shrugged his shoulders slightly before heading back over to where his car was parked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Triple post but yes, guess what? I did more of the story!

Nura shook her head slightly before catching up to Twilight, ?What was with him? He seemed to be kinda grouchy. You sure he?s not jealous?? She smirked at him slightly.

Twilight quickly turned round to look at Nura, ?Jealous? Nura, ya gotta be joking.? He laughed before holding her paw slightly in his grip, ?That guy won?t be jealous in a million years ? he?s one of the richest guys in the city. He now has a girlfriend and their relationship already seems to be stronger than ours. I?m not saying our relationship is weak either.? He kissed her paw softly. His ears suddenly twitched before looking at her once more, ?Anyways Nura, you shouldn?t worry about him. I?ve got a funny feeling Kat will be all alright tonight ? especially when he?s with Asha.?

Nura glanced to the side and thought for a moment, ?Hmm, I guess you?re right. I?m still happy I?m in a relationship with you though.? She grinned to him before giggling a little as he kissed her paw. She kissed his cheek back in return before climbing into the passenger seat of his car, ?Ooh, cushy.? She admired the softness of the seats before sitting back once more, ?My lion can do all the driving...? She grinned, ??show your lioness what you?re made of.? A slight purr emitted from her throat.

?Nura, I?ll show you what I?m made of soon enough. Not just through driving but ? y?know?? Twilight paused for a few moments before winking to her, ?Cushy huh? Yeah, I always thought the seats in this car were soft.? He laughed softly before looking back at her again for a few moments. He began to continue admiring her.

Nura just simply closed her eyes to rest them. She didn?t really hear what Twilight just said properly so she just sighed and made a quick response, ?Yuh-uh.?

Twilight just sighed and shook his head before smiling and turning the key in the ignition. He put the vehicle into reverse and slowly drove out of the driveway before turning out onto the straight, country road. He was meaning to head back towards the motorway so he took a left turn. Again, it was in the exact same spot where Katai had to tell a bunch of rowdy, adolescents off for crossing in front of traffic. This time, a gang of rowdy, male adolescents threw some conkers at Twilight?s vehicle slightly chipping the paintwork. Twilight quickly put his foot down on the break to come to a complete stop. He opened his door and climbed out of the vehicle. He wasn?t at all slightly amused, especially after seeing the slight damage for himself.

?Uh, hey!? He shouted after spotting the adolescents run over an embankment which led to a wooded area. They were just laughing which of course made Twilight slightly ticked off. He took a look at the damage once more before touching it slightly with his paw. The damage didn?t seem that bad so he just left it for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Geez, these guys do not have much luck with their cars.

Need more Katai's POV chapters...and maybe Asha and Nura too. Hehe. Not that Twi is not sextacular, of course.

It's going pretty groovy, still, though. The line 'Twi was proud of his work' made me laugh a lot. And who knew that when reaching the big O his birthmark glows? Haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I finally got round to actually writing some more story - 'specially after animating for three days in a row. O_o

Twilight shook his head slightly and cursed to himself as he closed the door behind him and turned his key in the ignition, ?Adolescents? they never learn do they?? He sighed softly before putting his foot on the gas once more.

?So where we off to now then, Nura?? Twilight took a slight glance at her before concentrating on his driving once again, ?I?d like to know cos? it?s getting on for 3 o?clock now and we?ve got that party tonight? I?m starting to have second thoughts about going now though...?

Nura quickly stopped Twilight from saying no more, ?But I work there and the boss has been counting on me for going? I can?t at least go there and not turn up ? it won?t be fair on him. Besides, I want you to come so I have a partner to hook onto.? She reassured him, ?Come with me Twi. I want to make this night worthwhile?? she winked her left eye at him before sitting back in her seat once more.

?Okay, sure? I?ll go. Just sorta felt a little more insecure about going after what had just happened. Anyway, no harm done. So you wanna go home now to get ready? Think that?s actually best.? He smiled a bit to her as he kept his full concentration on the road ahead of them.

?Yeah? nothing much we can do really at this time is there?? Nura smirked and looked at Twilight for a second, ?But I have ideas.? She grinned and winked at him at the same time.

Twilight smirked and turned his head towards hers as they stopped at some traffic lights, ?Excuse me?? He laughed softly and looked at her with a seductive grin on his face, ?You have ideas, huh? Well, err? pretty ?koolsem.? He smirked at her as he watched the lights change to green once more.