Alright, so I'm really in the mood for fan fic/story writing right now so I started writing this story about 2 hours ago. It features Katai, Twilight, STL and a few others. I've got quite far at the moment but I'll be continuing to write it. Tell me what you think up to now.

And yeah, the characters are anthros in this story.

Friday Night Out

It was a normal Friday night. Katai, who was a young lion in his early 20?s, with a reddish, brownish mane, light brown coloured fur and orange muzzle was sitting on his couch watching the football match between Manchester United and Liverpool on Sky Sports 1. He just came home from a hard day at work in his new Mercedes Convertible that he just recently bought. Katai was a very rich lion since his parents were very rich. He also had a very good job. He owned a large business in the city of Manchester. His father passed this business onto him when he was 19 years of age. After the match had finished, a 2-1 win, Katai sat up and looked around sighing to himself. He picked his car keys up again from inside the drawer and decided to go out for a drive. He picked up the house keys and put his jacket on before going outside and locking the door to his ?500,000 mansion. He put the house keys in his pocket before getting the car keys out of his other pocket. He inserted the car keys into the lock on the car door and opened it. He climbed in and sat inside his blue Mercedes Convertible, turning the radio on and inserting one of his CDs since he didn?t like listening to the radio that much, he decided to listen to his rock and dance CDs. He put the keys into the ignition and put the car into reverse gear and reversed out and drove out of his long and large drive. He turned his headlights on and turned out onto a country road.

?A drive into town, or just a drive in the countryside?? he asks himself, ?Hmm?I think I?ll have a drive into the city?? he drove down the country road until he saw a sign for the motorway, he took that turning and accessed the motorway putting his indicators on. A lioness driving in a red Renault Clio held back to let him in and flashed him, Katai flashed his indicators and hazards to thank her.

He smiled to himself, putting his foot down as he accessed the motorway and turning his music up. He drove along the motorway for about 7 miles to enter the city of Manchester. The red Renault Clio with the registration ?YP05 LEA? felt quite fine driving in the same lane as him, right behind him. Of course, this car was very different to Katai?s. Katai had his own registration plate, ?K4 TAI? and had a much more expensive car than this lioness? car. He flicked his indicators as he took an exit off the motorway, the exit straight into Manchester.

He looked in his mirrors and saw the Clio follow him off the motorway, he laughed a little to himself, ?She seems to have followed me all down the motorway. Does she like my car or something?? he looked in his mirrors again, turning the music down a little. The lioness in the Clio seems to be keeping her distance and is quite content driving behind Katai. She was heading to Manchester also.

Katai had to touch his breaks because a battered, old green Ford Fiesta had cut him up and couldn?t get a move on. Katai dropped his gears and looked into his mirrors again. The Clio was still keeping her distance but a car was now pushing her along. Katai touched his breaks again since the Ford Fiesta doesn?t seem to be getting a move on. He sighed and drops his speed to 35Mph, the speed the Fiesta was travelling at.

The Fiesta turned the hazards on and pulled over to let Katai and the others overtake. A young lion about 15 was driving the Fiesta and he was still in his adolescent years. He was travelling to Manchester also but let the others pass before pulling back out onto the road again. Katai put his foot down again and increased his speed to 60Mph, the national speed limit. The lioness in the Clio travelling behind put her foot down too. The car behind the Clio was a black sporty-style Smart car with ?funky moon and star? transfers on with the registration plate, ?TW1 L1GHT? increased the speed too. A lion around in his late teens was driving this car. He continued to tail-gate the lioness in the Clio though. Katai kept his speed up to bang on 60Mph.

Katai continued to drive at the same speed for about 5 miles or so until he came up to a round-a-bout. ?Manchester?straight on.? He said to himself, looking up at the sign post. He turned his music up again and looked for traffic that was coming around the round-a-bout. It was clear so he drove straight forward. The battered, old Ford Fiesta only just caught up with the Smart car.

A few drops of rain fell from the sky. Katai switched the wind-screen wipers on as more rain poured down. He looked into his mirrors again, still seeing the red Clio behind him. He smiled to himself, driving along at a steady and safe pace. The Smart car had turned into the Garage for some petrol. Katai didn?t need any petrol since he had just filled his car up before he went to work in the morning. The rain started to pour down faster so Katai switched his wind-screen wipers on to the ?fast? mode.

As Katai entered the outskirts of Manchester, he looked around for somewhere to get some food. He spotted a place where there were various restaurants, bars and such. He flickered his indicators as he turned and stopped at some traffic lights. Whilst he was waiting for the lights to change, he opened up the drop down and took out a little piece of chewing gum. He threw the wrappers into the ash tray and looked into his mirrors once more at the lioness. He put his paws on the steering wheel again; ready to go when the lights changed. The Smart car turned into the same turning, a couple of cars behind to Clio.

The lights changed to go and Katai was the first one waiting at the lights. He put his foot on the accelerator and drove into the car park, looking for a space to park. He turned his wheel and parked in a space next to a silver Rover 25. He turned the engine off and took the car keys out of the ignition. He climbs out his convertible and stepped outside in the rain. Katai wasn?t bothered if he got wet because he didn?t mind the rain. The Smart car and the Clio ended up parking up in some spaces further down. They also got out of their cars. The lioness who was driving the Clio grabbed hold of her handbag and locked the car doors. She stared over to Katai thinking he was a handsome looking lion. She put her umbrella up and ran to take shelter.

The lion who was driving the Smart car stepped out and took his keys out of the ignition. He looked over to Katai thinking that he looked familiar. Katai was busy sorting things out in the boot. The lion locked his car up and walked over to where Katai was. He stopped directly next to him, ?Do I know you?? he asked curiously.

Katai stopped and looked up before shutting the boot, ?Twilight?? he asked thinking that the other lion looked familiar.
?Yeah, that?s me?long time, no see. Haven?t seen you in a while Katai.? Twilight smiled to Katai giving him a hug, ?Where you get the nice ?toy? from?? he laughed a little, referring to Katai's convertible.

?Toy?? Katai looked at Twilight with a confused expression before realizing what he meant, ?Ah, my car.? He grinned to Twilight, ?I bought it for ?35,000 from Pride Lands Car Sales. Figured it was time to get shut of the Jag.? He referred to his 2001 Jaguar he had before.

Sorry about the long start. I'll post the rest later once I've written it.