Here's some more of the story. I'll be continuing to write a bit more tonight... =)

?Yeah, that sometimes works?when it does, they do seem to hold back.? Katai laughed a little before entering a built-up area, decreasing his speed, ?Asha, would you do me a favour and look around for a restaurant called ?The New Ellesmere?? I think it?s a hotel too so it shouldn?t be too easy to miss.?

?Sure?? Asha smiled to Katai. She looked around for a restaurant called ?The New Ellesmere? whilst Katai kept his eye on the road. Asha kept looking around at the surroundings. She spotted a large ?Travel Inn? sign further on down the road, ?Um, I think we?re coming up to it now Katai??

?Is the sign a ?Travel Inn? sign?? Katai asked Asha continuing to travel at a steady speed down the road.

?It looks like it.? Asha smiled to Katai.

As they approached the hotel, Katai began to notice the ?Travel Inn? sign, ?Yeah, I think this is where we turn in?? Katai turned his indicators on and turned into the fairly large car park.

He looked around for a place to park, so did Asha, ?There are some spaces down there?? Asha told Katai since she had seen a couple of spaces further down towards the restaurant. ??turn round here.? She directed Katai round a corner towards the available spaces.

?Ah, I see now.? Katai smiled to Asha driving into one of the available spaces. He parked next to a burgundy Ford Mondeo and started to straighten up. ?Is there enough space for you to get out that side?? Katai asked Asha looking across at her.

Asha looked at the amount of space there was between Katai?s car and the next car, ?Loads of room?can?t complain.? She giggled a little.

?Let?s go then?? Katai smiled a little to Asha holding her paw for a second before looking away blushing a little, ??ahem?shall we then?? he looked back at Asha.

Asha blushed also when Katai held her paw but then giggled; ?Okay?? she turned round, opened the passenger door and climbed out before closing the door and waiting for Katai. She put her handbag over her shoulder.

Katai took the keys out of the ignition before doing the same. He closed the door and locked his car up so it was safe and secure. He then walked around to the back of the car, ?Alright, let?s see what there is to eat then.? He smiled to Asha.

?Hopefully something nice?? she giggled again, ??as long as chips or potatoes are on the menu I?ll be fine.?

Katai laughed a little also before walking towards the entrance. Asha began to follow. Despite wearing high heels, she seemed to keep up with Katai.

As Katai approached the entrance with Asha, Katai stepped towards the side, ?Ladies first.? He grinned and opened the door for her, holding out his paw.

Asha blushed and giggled shyly, ?Oh, you?re such a sweetheart.? She held his paw for a second before entering the restaurant and waiting for Katai. Katai closed the door behind him, ?Any ideas on where to go now?? Asha asked Katai curiously.

Katai noticed a sign saying ?Please wait here to be seated?, ?This way I guess. We obviously want to go into the restaurant, not the pub area.? Katai approached the sign. Asha followed and stood and waited at the sign with Katai, ?I guess all we can do is just wait now.? Katai laughed a little to Asha.