Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: "Friday Night Out." (Story)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?Those women are nuts.? Twilight rolled his eyes and shook his head. He began to follow Katai and hoped they didn?t bump into anymore guests along the way.

?Yeah well Chaniya seems to have something wrong up there, y?know.? Katai rolled his eyes before pointing up to his head.

?Yeah, she did seem a bit? crazy.? Twilight let out a slight sigh before stopping outside a doorway where Katai had stopped before.

?Just give me a minute, I?ll be right out.? Katai told Twilight before heading into the room and closing the door behind him. He left Twilight to wait outside.

Inside Katai remembered bringing one of his spare suits earlier on at the beginning of the night. He remembered storing it in this room; that?s why he brought Twilight up here in the first place. He stood still and thought for a moment. A few minutes later he remembered where he stored it and decided to get it out and down for Twilight to wear since he did come dressed incorrectly and still was.

He opened one of the cupboards and carefully took it out. He grabbed a plastic bag and put it inside so he could hide it from Twilight to start off with. After he done all this, he exited the room and smiled to Twilight, ?That?s all I wanted to come up here for.?

?Just that?? Twilight gave him a slight frown before once again following Katai down the corridor. He then noticed the bag Katai was holding. He smirked to himself, ?So, what?s in that bag Katai??

Katai laughed and shook his head before turning round to face Twilight, ?Twi, it?s something for you alright?? He took a slight glance at Twilight?s clothing before looking up at him again. He figured it was time to tell, so he did.

?Okay, you win me over.? He put his paw in the bag and grabbed hold of the coat hanger to pull it out. He pulled it out fully to show Twilight. He smiled.

?This is for you. This is one of my spares so I figured you?d look just as good wearing it ? after all, we?re around the same size in clothing so instead of it being locked up in a cupboard for the rest of the night, I figured you?d like to wear it.?

It was navy blue with lines of white all lined down the collar of the jacket, around the cuffs and down at the bottom of the trousers. The shirt was white and looked sort of like a tuxedo. There was a black bowtie to go with it.

Twilight pulled a face, ?I can?t wear a tux, Kat.? He glanced at Katai before glancing back at the suit again, ?And a bowtie? Good god.? He sighed, ?Seriously Kat, this ain?t my type of clothing. I?ve never wore anything like this ever!?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai just stared at him for a few moments before letting out a slight sigh, ?Twi, you look more of a fool dressed like you are now. Just put it on ? it?ll suit you. I know it will.?

He handed the suit over to Twilight and made sure it was firmly in his grip. Twilight looked at him for a second.

?I hope to see you down there soon.? Katai whispered before heading off down the corridor back down towards the stairs.

Twilight sighed and thought for a moment, ?Perhaps its best I change. After all, I do look sort of like a prick wearing what I?m wearing now.? He took a look at what Katai had given him. He entered one of the free rooms and locked the door. He decided to put it on.

It took him a while to actually try and suss out how to put on this type of clothing. In the end though, he got round to it. He slipped his usual clothes in the bag and walked across to a large, Victorian mirror. He pulled a face the first time thinking he looked rather weird. He just shook his head though and sighed before picking the bag up and exiting the room.

He fiddled about adjusting the bowtie around his neck as he walked down the corridor. Luckily, no-one was there so he knew he wasn?t going to be stopped by anyone.

As he reached the top of the staircase he waited in the shadows for a few minutes; his eyes set on Nura. He smiled to himself and made an appearance ? a warm smile set on his muzzle.

He reached the next level and looked down at Nura who hadn?t noticed him yet, ?She?s so beautiful.? He thought to himself smiling still.

Nura noticed him in the end though and looked up. She really couldn?t believe what she was seeing ? she never knew Twilight actually had the spirit to actually wear something like what he was wearing now, ?Twilight.? She said in a calm, gentle voice before smiling and heading up the stairs to meet him. She held her dress up in one of her paws to make sure she didn?t trip.

Twilight blushed and looked down as she reached him. A smile still set on his muzzle before looking up at her, ?Well I guess you?ve never seen Twi like this, huh?? He let out a slight snigger as he continued to blush.

Nura laughed at the fact that he was blushing, ?No but you look wonderful.? She smiled to him, ??so handsome.? She whispered in his ear purring slightly.

A grin came to Twilight?s face as he heard Nura purr into his ear, ?Thank you Nura.? He raised his arm and smiled at her waiting to see her reaction.

Nura giggled to him and put her arm through his gripping hold of her opposite paw as she held herself close to him.

Twilight wasn?t used to this at all; all he was used to was simply just holding hands with other females. He somewhat liked it though so a smile came to his face once more. He began to walk on with Nura on his arm.

Step by step, the two slowly walked down the staircase which seemed to go on for ages. The elegance of this place was too much to be desired for Twilight; he was more of a swinger in the nightclub. He didn?t mind though ? as long as the one he loved was there with him, he was okay.

After a few more moments the two reached the bottom and looked around. Twilight took a slight glance at Nura who remained on his arm. She smiled to him as they continued to walk on.
    Katai saw both Nura and Twilight out the corner of his eye. He turned round quickly to see both Twilight and Nura stood in front of him. He smirked.

?So, you did put it on in the end then?? He laughed putting on a teasing type of tone to his voice.

Nura just simply smirked to Twilight as she took her arm away from his. She stood watching the two curiously since she was still shy.

?Yes Kat, I did. Guess I sorta mix in now huh?? Twilight smirked back before pulling forward and prodding Katai in the arm.

?Ow?? Katai rubbed his arm before raising his head and smirking at him, ?That hurt.? He laughed slightly before rubbing his arm again, ?And yes, you look good.? He winked to him.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice stuff KS ^_^ Very interesting to read xP .... Twilight + Suit = Hell :E

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, well I decided to try and start to write some of this again since I think I've kept you guys waiting too long for the next part so I'll try my best to post some more tomorrow. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    YAYS! <333 This story freaking rawks..x3;;;

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight just simply smirked and patted Katai on the shoulder before looking at Nura and drawing his full attention towards her, ?How about we head off home now? I?m pretty tired.?

However, Twilight lied. He felt selfishness and anger begin to run through his mind at this point in time. He didn?t like these types of parties, nor did he like dressing like he was at some special occasion like a pompous rich folk?s ball. Of course, he knew Katai wasn?t a pompous prat. Sure, he was rich but he was also his best friend as well.

Nura blinked a couple of times and just simply looked at Twilight for a few short moments, ?But Twi??

Twilight interrupted her, ?Nah, Nura. I don?t wanna stay. I?ve had enough.? He faced the wall for a moment or two, ?I wanna go home.?

Nura sighed and nodded, ?Well, if it?s what you want.? She smiled slightly.

?Of course it?s what I want.? Twilight smiled before heading back towards the stairs, ?I?m off to get changed. Wait for me here.? He disappeared up the staircase after taking one last glance at Nura.

Twilight once again entered one of the dressing rooms where he previously changed. He took his original clothes from the bag and began to get changed.

It took him around 10 minutes to get changed fully. He rolled his eyes and sighed before exiting the room.

He stormed down the corridor; He wanted to get out of this place as quick as he could. He met Nura at the bottom of the staircase, ?Come on, let?s go.?

Nura looked at him puzzled for a moment or two as he passed by. She then shrugged her shoulders slightly and followed him anyways. She didn?t want to disappoint him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, new stuff at LONG last.

And just so you guys know, I'm gonna try and update this as much as I can now cause it's been inactive for donkeys years...

Out in the car park, Twilight simply dropped his head down for a moment, ?Did I do the right thing?? he asked himself quietly before setting his dark, blue eyes on Nura. The moon reflected in his eyes but he couldn?t get over how pretty Nura?s eyes were, especially at night. He then sighed and looked away again.

Nura looked upon him with curiosity, ?Twilight?? she paused and walked up to him, putting her paw on his shoulder, ?You did do the right thing?to be honest, I didn?t quite like it there either?? she reassured him and gave him a slight flicker of a smile to try and cheer him up a little.

Twilight remained quiet for the remainder of the minutes. Somehow, he didn?t really like the fact that he just walked out on everyone, but deep inside, he knew what he had done and he knew it was the right decision?well, for him anyway. He then turned around and smiled at Nura, ?You know, thanks for that Nura. I don?t think that party was to our taste to be quite honest?it?s just the fact that I let Kat down that gets me down. I mean, he?s my best friend and he?s done a lot for me as I?ve done for him??

?Well, I?m pretty sure if you did explain to him why you left, things?d be alright. But don?t worry; I?m sure nothing bad will happen...? She forced herself closer and once again wrapped her arms around his neck, ?Heck, you?re mine and I?ll never let the boss do that cause I love you.? She grinned and forced herself closer and closer.

Twilight giggled and squirmed in between Nura?s arms, ?Hehe, do you think this is really the right place to do these types of things? Don?t you think lying on the couch by a warm, cosy fireplace would be better?? He smirked looking over at his car.

Nura looked at him with a cheeky look on her face for a few moments before taking both arms from around his neck, ?As long as I?m with you, it doesn?t matter.? She smiled, ?But sure, I?m getting rather cold now. Maybe we should head back to yours?? She asked. ?My parents won?t like the fact of me coming back at this hour you see.? She then sighed and walked away from Twilight, freeing herself from his arms.

Twilight nodded, ?Yeah, sure. You can stay at my house tonight. I?ll give you a lift back tomorrow morning?? He smiled to her before watching her turn away; his smile soon faded, ?What?s the matter Nura?? He asked, concerned for her.

?My parents will never understand that I love you and that you love me?they hate me having a boyfriend.? Nura sighed sadly and sat on a nearby wall.

?Nura, like I said yesterday, your parents can?t get in the way of us two no matter what happens?? He sat down beside her on the wall and held her paw gently, rubbing it in his touch, ?You chose me and I chose you. They have no idea what situation we?re in Nura?? He looked at her in her beautiful blue eyes, ?I love you with all my heart and all my life. I?d die if I lost you and I don?t want that to ever happen cause we?re in love right now. Things can only get better for us both, Nura. I mean it?? He continued to softly stroke her paw, holding her close, waiting to see what reaction she was yet to give him.

Nura looked back up and saw her own reflection in her boyfriends own eyes; she couldn?t get over how lucky she was to have him. He had a decent job, his own house, his own car; he was kind, loving and caring. He just was everything she wanted really. She blinked a couple of times and looked down at his and her own paw as he stroked it. She smiled and gripped his paw tightly before looking back up into his eyes and speaking out some of her fullest words she spoke that night.

?I know Twi?I think they just see you as some random low-life or something. They?ve never gave any chances to get to know you better which is why I think they?re angry about me going out with guys?? she paused for a moment and looked away before looking back towards him again, ?But no matter what happens, I?ll still love you?with all my life.? She gave him a loving smile before shuffling herself closer to him, continuing to look into his eyes.

Twilight smiled as he listened to Nura?s words. He noticed her moving closer and he took this opportunity to offer her the most loving embrace he wanted to offer her for a long time. He leaned forward and moved his muzzle slightly closer to hers, so that she could kiss him and so that he could kiss her. He then put both of his arms around her waist.

Nura smiled and leaned forward as well, moving her muzzle every inch closer to his until their lips touched; she stayed in her current position for a few moments so that the kiss wasn?t just a peck. She wrapped her arms around his neck once again, and continued to kiss away and hold herself close to him.

All of a sudden, they were both disturbed just as Twilight felt a raindrop crash down on his nose. It was beginning to come on to rain. He pulled back from the kiss and looked up to the sky and sighed, ?We?d better get going Nura?It?s raining.? He stood up and looked at Nura as the rain continued to become heavier and heavier.

?I think you may be right?? Nura looked up to the sky herself before rushing across the car park with Twilight.

Just as they reached the car, Twilight slipped his right paw down into his right-hand trouser pocket and took his set of keys out. He pressed the button to unlock the doors, ?There you go Nura, climb in. It?s nice and dry inside.? He smiled to her as she climbed in before making his way to the opposite side and climbing in himself.

Twilight sat there for a moment or two as he slowly inserted the key into the ignition. It was pretty much obvious he was thinking of something but it wasn?t easily noticeable by Nura, who just continued to sit there contentedly.

She turned and looked at him for a moment. Her ears flickered as she listened to the sound of the rain falling onto the roof. A small but noticeable smile appeared on her face before letting out a slight yawn and closing her eyes for a second or two.

Twilight turned back to face her; a slight smirk set upon his muzzle, ?Nura, love. You look tired. How about setting off back to mine, huh??

Nura blinked a couple of times before drawing full attention onto Twilight keeping eye contact with him. She smirked slightly at his offer and sat up fully in the passenger seat before undoing her seatbelt. ?I?d love that.? She winked and forced herself closer once more.

Twilight?s smirk continued to grow, ?Alright, back in your seat girl.? He laughed and motioned for her to get back into the position she was previously in, ?Don?t want any accidents now after all.? He winked and smiled slightly.

Nura nodded, ?Yeah. Don?t worry; I wasn?t planning on taking over as far as the driving is concerned.? She grinned putting her seatbelt back on, and laying back to make herself comfortable for the drive back to Twilight?s house.

Twilight turned the key in the ignition so that the engine started, ?I wasn?t thinking that. Just y?know?ahh, forget it.? He blushed before letting out a slight chuckle, ?Let?s go now anyway.?

He put the car into reverse and slowly worked his way out the parking bay before making sure his headlights were on and his windscreen wipers were on. He then set foot on the accelerator and turned to exit the car park where he joined a busy, slip road back towards the motorway.

Nura had pretty much fell asleep now. Twilight didn?t want to be rude and put some of his loud rock music on, so he just turned the local radio station on and kept it to minimum volume so that Nura could sleep peacefully and happily on their journey home.

He smiled to himself as he began to think about the wonderful thoughts of Nura. All remained a mystery what his future held in store with her, but he began to hold a strong hope for things to start to get even better for them both. He continued to drive on. However, his smile soon faded. He began to think about what an idiot he had been for just walking out of the workers party like he did. Katai was his best friend and he had let him down. He didn?t even applaud him on his achievement with Asha so he had been a fool really. He sighed and took a slight glance at Nura as he stopped at some traffic lights before setting off on his journey once again.

There wasn?t much traffic on these lonely stretches of road at this hour so the roads remained mostly clear. Twilight stepped down onto the accelerator a little more so that they travelled at a much faster speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    great to read more KS, fantastic job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, thanks. I'm gonna try and work my butt off again soon to write some more...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, more story.

All of a sudden, he had no choice but to break because he saw a small creature of some sort run out onto the lonely, stretch of road ahead of them. He ended up breaking hard enough causing Nura to wake, ?Huh? What! What?? She looked around noticing their speed picking up once more.

Twilight sighed and shook his head, ?Sorry Nura?something ran out in front of our path, that?s all...? He paused and looked at her for a moment or two, ??so I had to break pretty hard else I would?ve hit whatever it was.? He then took both eyes away from her and concentrated back on his driving.

Nura sighed and yawned, ?That?s ok. It was probably a rabbit or something?they?re usually pretty hard to see in the dark.? She smiled slightly, ??don?t worry yourself over it. You did the right thing.? Her smile grew at this point in time, trying her best to keep Twilight happy.

?Yeah well, I didn?t wanna end up swerving round it too much otherwise I would?ve put us both in danger. That?s the last thing I want?? Twilight paused and whispered something to himself in his head so Nura couldn?t hear, ??I want things to get better for us both, Nura. I really do.?

Nura knew that he was deep in thought but she didn?t want to distract him from his concentration, especially at this hour, so she just sat back in her chair and continued to look out the window at the rolling mist coming across the fields.

The visibility seemed to get poorer and poorer, so Twilight dropped his speed a little, ??what would you prefer, Nura? A small rabbit to die, or either me or maybe us both to die??

?Hmm, what?? She turned towards her boyfriend, ?What did you say?? She asked, having been concentrating on the ever-changing scenery outside.

He sighed, ?All I said was would you prefer a small, defenceless rabbit to die or would you want it to go in the other direction causing either me to die or maybe even us both?? Twilight repeated and took a slight glance towards her, ?I know which option I?d choose.?

?Oh right, well?? Nura turned away and paused for a moment, a little clueless at what Twilight had just asked, ??of course I wouldn?t want us both to die...? She turned her head back towards him, ??so I guess I?d choose option A.? A slight flicker of a smile appeared fully on her muzzle.

?Ah, right. So I did get through to you in the end, huh?? Twilight smirked at her response as he continued to concentrate on his driving.

Nura smirked back at him, ?Well then, which option would you choose??

Her question captured his attention so he turned to look at her once more, ?I?d choose that option as well.? He smiled before noticing a small, green signpost in the distance, ?Anyway, this could be our turn-off, Nura. I think I remember this area??

He took a further glance at the signpost as they approached, ?Yep, I was right. Nearly home now.? He indicated as he approached the nearby junction and took a left turn.