Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Adobe Photoshop CS2

Adobe? Photoshop? CS2 (9.0) :

? Timesaving file handling with Adobe Bridge:
    Simplify file handling with Adobe Bridge, the next-generation File Browser, where you can process multiple camera raw images at once; resize, rate, and label thumbnails; quickly review images in Slideshow mode; search metadata; and more.

? Multitasking:
    Take advantage of compact floating mode in Adobe Bridge to process images while simultaneously working in Photoshop CS2 or other CS2 applications.

? Viewing options:
    Easily browse your Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics files in Adobe Bridge; present your images with features like Slideshow and Filmstrip mode; scale thumbnails to any size using a slider; and view and edit metadata.

? Automated batch processing:
    Automatically process batches of images in Adobe Bridge to rename, convert format, adjust exposure, create a Web gallery or Adobe PDF Presentation, and more.

? Rating and labeling:
    Quickly rate and label photos in Adobe Bridge so you can instantly bring up your best shots.

? Sophisticated search:
    Easily find any image using sophisticated search capabilities in Adobe Bridge that let you specify a variety of parameters. Save searches as Collections that you can recall anytime.

? 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) support:
    Create and edit 32-bit images, and combine multiple exposures into a single, 32-bit image with expanded range ? from the deepest shadows to the brightest highlights.

? Shadow/Highlight correction:
    Quickly improve the contrast of over- or underexposed areas of an image, including CMYK images, while preserving the overall balance of the photo.

? Revolutionary Vanishing Point:
    Achieve amazing results in a fraction of the time with the groundbreaking Vanishing Point, which lets you clone, paint, and paste elements that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image area.

? Image Warp:
    Easily create packaging mock-ups or other dimensional effects by wrapping an image around any shape or stretching, curling, and bending an image using Image Warp.

? Spot Healing Brush:
    Effortlessly retouch photos ? including 16-bit images ? in a single click with the advanced power of the new Photoshop CS2 Spot Healing Brush.

? One-click red-eye correction:
    Instantly neutralize red eyes with the one-click red-eye correction tool, which supports 16-bit images and lets you set pupil size and darkening level.

? Optical lens correction:
    Easily correct common lens distortions, such as barrel and pincushion, and fix chromatic aberrations and vignetting.

? Smart Sharpen:
    Easily counteract common image blurring with fine correction control based on the specific blur types: motion, lens, and Gaussian.

? Camera raw workflow enhancements:
    Process an entire photo shoot in a fraction of the time by simultaneously adjusting color, curves, cropping, and more ? and continue working in Photoshop! With support for a comprehensive range of digital cameras, Photoshop CS2 lets you automatically adjust settings, convert to Digital Negative (DNG) format, and apply nondestructive edits to batches of images.

? Special effects filters:
    Achieve amazing results with more than 95 special effects filters. Easily preview and apply more than one filter at a time from the Filter Gallery.

? Advanced noise reduction:
    Polish digital photos with advanced noise correction in high-ISO shooting plus JPEG artifact reduction.

? Web animations:
    Quickly create dynamic GIF animations ? using one or more images ? directly within Photoshop CS2 by taking advantage of the new Animations palette and layer palette animation options.

|Tryout| ? http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=0722 -- Copy 'N Paste in new Browser Window...|

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Great. I just started learning how to use CS1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I don't even know how to use any of the CS versions. At the moment, I've used Elements and version 7... thanks for the link though anyway mate. Sounds pretty cool...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ive got version 7... But Im doing fine with Flash Fireworks ATM... I still need to install 7 :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cant use rapidshare!

can you use http://uploader.amitycove.co.uk please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    i cant use rapidshare!
    Sometimes links only work intermittently. I'll try to find another patch; that one seems not to be working very well, anywayz...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had CS2 for about 2 weeks now, its an awsome program indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    w00t! Thanks Sonique! CS2 can support NEFs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nafklt
    w00t! Thanks Sonique! CS2 can support NEFs!
    If you're talking about camera RAW, then CS1 can support those as well, all you need is the free plugin

It's fun editing RAW images , and you definitely get a lot of advantages using it over normal JPEGs .

I want CS2, although none of the new functions would be any good to me - i just like to have the latest versions of stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mabatu
    If you're talking about camera RAW, then CS1 can support those as well, all you need is the free plugin

It's fun editing RAW images , and you definitely get a lot of advantages using it over normal JPEGs .

I want CS2, although none of the new functions would be any good to me - i just like to have the latest versions of stuff
    What plugin? The world's trying to hide something from me!

EDIT: But RAW is not fully supported by CS1...:P

EDIT2: Blah w/e NEF is just Nikon's RAW format...:P