*breaks down sobbing* I. AM. SO. FREAKIN'. HAPPY.

DoyourealizehowhappyIamnoyouDON'Tbecausewordscanno texpresshowhappyIam.

I have no clue whether this has been posted or not. I tried to search it up and got some unrelated things...soo...throw a bottlecap at my head if I'm wrong (what? they can hurt if you throw'em hard enough...the metal kind...just don't aim at the eye).

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/a/...entTrailer.mov

BEHOLD. Okay, so the...uh...uh...*brainfart* QUALITY! That's the word? Uh, the word meaning that the image...well, it sucks. It's all grainy. *shakes random person* EVERYTHING I WANT TO SEE ON MY COMPUTER IS OF GRAINY QUALITY!

But...again...my boundless joy exceeds my disappointment at not being able to see it well because THEY HAVE MADE A "RENT" MOVIE...and so I am happy...soooo happy. People at Musicals.net don't seem to be thrilled by the trailer itself, since it's just a bunch of scenes that show absolutely nothing of the storyline, so that you've got to have an idea of what the show's about in order to begin to understand it.

...I feel weird...I've never seen "RENT", but I have the soundtrack and I know what the show and characters are like and yet I worship it. Worship it soooo much. And the movie...is coming out...*counts* FIVE MONTHS! Methinks. ...the eleventh month of the year is November, right?

...*searches around for a better quality trailer clip*

And this is probably the first time in...like...years that I've gotten emotional over a trailer. I mean, I was on the verge of tears and shaking.