Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurray! Graduation is Here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hurray! Graduation is Here!

Well, even though i'm not 'Technically' Graduating, i'm still graduating from Middle School, or eigth grade. The ceremony's tomorrow night and i'm sooooo excited! I got a whole new outfit that's totally rad: Pinstripe pants and a cool shirt. I was in a black mood so they're all black. Everything i'm wearing is black...Except for my bright pink toenails ^.^ I'm so happy i only have four more years to go! Sooo, anybody else graduate/are graduating (From middle school or highschool)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol...luuuucky you! I was homeschooled when i entered the 8th grade. It is rather exciting tho. I am graduating however from home ecs. class. WHOOOOHOO!! oh ya...and band!!! bye bye mister cunnigham.... he was such a great teacher. Can you believe I had 1st chair four years all around? I'm so happy.....congrats ALLI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOOT cool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool! Congrats! What I hate is when you're about to graduate you say you're not gonna miss school and yet after you graduate you always end up missing school. Congrats on entering High School.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats, Alli! I was doin' the same thing 'bout a year ago.

Get ready for high school, freshman.

Originally posted by Utora
    Lol...luuuucky you! I was homeschooled when i entered the 8th grade. It is rather exciting tho. I am graduating however from home ecs. class. WHOOOOHOO!! oh ya...and band!!! bye bye mister cunnigham.... he was such a great teacher. Can you believe I had 1st chair four years all around? I'm so happy.....congrats ALLI!
    What didja play?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations on your graduation Alli

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba
    Congrats, Alli! I was doin' the same thing 'bout a year ago.

Get ready for high school, freshman.

What didja play?
    I played the Trombone. There were only 5 students that did besides me, so the competition was minimal effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I play clarinet. I quit my school's band because it's dumb. My director was a fat guy who couldn't make it in the real world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hurray! Graduation is Here!

Originally posted by Alli
    Well, even though i'm not 'Technically' Graduating, i'm still graduating from Middle School, or eigth grade. The ceremony's tomorrow night and i'm sooooo excited! I got a whole new outfit that's totally rad: Pinstripe pants and a cool shirt. I was in a black mood so they're all black. Everything i'm wearing is black...Except for my bright pink toenails ^.^ I'm so happy i only have four more years to go! Sooo, anybody else graduate/are graduating (From middle school or highschool)?
    omg me too!!!!!!!!! middle school, but my dress is totally different

congratulations!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats on your graduation mate. I used to play the Violin when I was in year 6 (I'm in year 10 now) I quit it though cos' my friend quit...we had to go to this orchestra thing every Saturday...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Hurray! Graduation is Here!

Originally posted by Lunarcat
    omg me too!!!!!!!!! middle school, but my dress is totally different

congratulations!!!!!
    Congrats on you too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Omg, two hours to go! Lol! I'm really hyper and nervous (A bad combination) And i'm all dressed, even though i have two hours to go. My mom gave me this awesome present. It's a cd player that plays the radio as well as cds and it's baby blue with silver and cream and it's designed to look similar to a jukebox (Not in shape, just in design) And it's so totally retro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oo, very cool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba
    I play clarinet. I quit my school's band because it's dumb. My director was a fat guy who couldn't make it in the real world.
    Ouch. My teacher was amazing. Our School Band got first for 22 years around in this state. All because of him. Now how's that for a band teacher? We were really close friends, but I got too close once and ran in and said,
    "Hey Mister Cunnigham! Guess what my name is!? Jack! Jack MeHoff!"

He had to sit down with me and discuss why we "don't" say that aloud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3 more weeks til im out here ><

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    W00t! I have officially graduated from 8th grade! It was really cool. They gave these awards out to kids who like, did very excellent academically (I didn't get one -.-) And than this girl signed this song with her hands and than the choir sang, and than we got out diplomas, and that the band played and than we ate! It was way fun. It was especially cool since my best friend has the same beginning of my last name and we got to sit next to each other cause it was all alphabetical. *sigh* Now, highschool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats and good luck! Too bad there was no ceremony here last year. I go to secondary school which is grade 8-12... There's no middle school here...:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that you never got an award mate. I've got a graduation ceremony next year when I can officially leave school if I wanted.

I never went to a middle school. I've always been at an high school since I was 11 at least.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, lol. No middle school? That's crazy xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Sorry to hear that you never got an award mate. I've got a graduation ceremony next year when I can officially leave school if I wanted.

I never went to a middle school. I've always been at an high school since I was 11 at least.
    What kind of crazy school is this that you go to?