Yes, I know this has been brought up before, but since the last poll closed and with the addition of lots of new members, I would like to see what people are. I'll also include more options. Poll results will be held open forever.

And when I say "conservative" or "liberal" christian, I am asking if you're very literal when it comes to what the bible says (conservative), or if you're metaphorical when it comes to the bible says (liberal). For example, somebody would be a conservative Christian if they said that repenting to Christ is the absolute way into heaven, whereas somebody would be a liberal Christian if they said that by repenting to Christ you would be much spiritually healthier and therefore would have a better chance of getting into heaven (which a liberal Christian might say is a state of mind in the afterlife rather than an actual place), but somebody from another religion who is in peace with himself (like Gandhi, etc.) could make it into heaven as well.

IMPORTANT: CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS IN THIS! DON'T PUT OTHER IF YOU'RE CATHOLIC! Thank you.